Does this show piss anyone else off?

I know that there is a steven universe thread, but I just had to ask this.
The writing on this show is driving me up a damn wall....

>Diamond authority corrupts the gems on an entire planet
>Millions of gems are crushed into the cluster or made into
horrific fusions
>Rose bubbles her comrade who wants to bring the fight to them and end it once and for all
>Kills a Diamond herself
>Steven bubbles the same comrade when their plan is revealed.
>Recently human lives were put in danger and the planet is supposedly going to be destroyed
>the crew is still going the pacifist route.
>Steven sacrifices in self to save the others instead of shield bashing and cracking the aquamarine when her hands are tied.

From what has been shown, these diamonds and their lackeys need to be dealt DEATH.

Don't give me the "it's a kid's show stick", plenty of other shows on cartoon network have allowed death and other such.

Also this show is filled to the brim with pointless slice of life filler, get to the damn point already.

Garnet has become more nonchalant and Pearl seems less complex. and of Course Peridot and Lapis the confused aren't doing so much in season 4

I wish they hadn't vaguely referenced memes in the last few episodes.

I still hope for the best though

>literally daily threads shitposting about the show
>hurr am i only one who dun like it
>i just HAD to make a thread that's the same as hundreds of other threads before
fuck off

Aren't there supposed to be six Chaos Emeralds? Not to mention they all look rather different, kind of like when they were in AoStH, but there were only four in that version.

>I know that there is a steven universe thread, but I just had to get more attention

No, a lot of people dislike the show. Like.. there are vids on youtube and stuff.

Personally, I just can't stand the fact that the show is ripping off Jap-cartoons for no good reason, promoting SJW and leftist believes and not have any intention (or minimal) of having character development with its main character. Also the story is very very slow to develop and there is too much slice of life.

To be fair the general has always been cancerous with too much waifu posting to actually ask legitimate questions.

Its not that its a kids show, its that peace and love are the main driving forces behind the show. Peace and Love are the blaring neon signs that are hoisted over the shows head from beginning to end. Now that wouldnt be bad with better writting, but with what they have it cant really work.

I mean, this is essencially a "humanity fuck yeah" story with the "fuck yeah" part coming from humanities propensity for Peace and Love. Been done before, but the crew can not do it in a subtle way. They have to make Humanity so obviously the peaceful guys, they even erased two world wars to do so.

Yeah, the writing is only annoying because there is so much potential in all the cool concepts that are introduced through a lot of the plotpoints and characters that is never met. In season three alone, Malachite, the Cluster, Lapis, Jasper, Jasper's corrupted army, and like you said Bismuth were all boshed even though they all could have been explored more and executed way better if the writers weren't retarded.

In season 4 literally nothing happens and the Diamonds remain dumb and incompetent, every new antagonist they send is dumb and incompetent too.

All of the CGs are as retarded as ever and Garnet is boring as shit, Lapis is also boring as shit, Peridot is a meme comedy relief character that is annoying rather than endearing or funny, Jasper got prematurely killed off, Connie is a Mary Sue, and Steven has become the biggest retarded pussy ever.

Is that the sound an user asking for fanart?

Ever since Adventure Time and Breezy, I learned that the Sunk Cost Fallacy can also be applied in a show as Suck Time, waiting for some pay off that the show itself time and time again doesn't bring.

I used to really love SU but around the Mystery Girl episode I sort of knew that character development and plot were going to meander in place rather then lead somewhere. So I just decided to stop watching.

If the development of the show makes you angry about how illogical, badly paced or unsatisfying it is, just stop watching it.

>Leftist beliefs

Last time I checked, lesbians and flamboyant dudes existing can hardly be considered leftist. Feminine aliens wielding weapons is not leftist. It being on the seaside isn't leftist, and the way the backgrounds look all pretty isn't leftist.

In fact, it has fuck all political implications at all, unless you really stretch it and start saying how the Diamond authority is an 'unfair' attack on the caste system, like that one extremely irate Indian poster.

>b-b-but muh tumblr

It's basically a slightly more effeminate, and slightly less gay, transformers cartoon, of course tumblr likes it.

Most of humanities victories over the gems stem from the fact that despite being weak, they have free will to do whatever they want. This inspired the gems to start a rebellion, and inspired further gems to join them.

The entire basis for the rebellion relies on the fact that they have the moral high ground, and that they offer a better life because they value life. If they start bashing gems in for following orders, they might lose support.

Hence why Bismuth was such a problem, the cure for corruption is so important, and moral quandary that Rose faced, and that Steven will face is important. Because eventually, he may have to shatter a gem.

To be fair, there is a gigantic hole in Russia where most of the real life diamond deposits can be found in Eurasia.

Well that is likely where pink diamond is from. still sucks humans cant fight each other in this universe.

The show would be better if they could actually show the true depravity of humanity which would then challenge the 'fuck yeah humanity' theme of the show.

Yeah, my bad. I didn't specify....

I guess, the fact that the show creators thought it was going to be a good idea to portray (metaphorically) sex as "fusion", within a show for kids was a bad idea. I think calling this leftist push is justified.

I mean, I don't really care that there are lesbians (or any other type of people) in the show, but the fusion aspect is really messed up, considering at one point, one of the main characters tricked another into "fusing". Like, was that implied rape? I don't even know why this was inside a cartoon.

There is someone threatening to destroy the planet, turned everyone friend and foe into mindless beast,also has done multiple atrocities we don't even know about; despite how peaceful the resistance is, that enemy must be obliterated.

Bismuth was right, who knows what else they are capable off.

I mean in the last episode human life was in danger, they would have had some leeway with that right?

That's the thing, interesting things happen, but we have to wait and watch bull shit episodes till they do. No one gives a flying fuck whether or not someone can bake a faggit cake and hang with the "cool kids".

Your picture reminded me that what pisses me off about this show is where the FUCK is Emerald.

>Also this show is filled to the brim with pointless slice of life filler, get to the damn point already.
Why, it's almost as if it's a children's show, you pathetic, out-of-touch, genuinely autistic fucking man-child. This show is not for you, it is for children, you are just allowed to come along for the ride.

Even when I was a kid I hated slice of life programing. I remember there was an action drought sometime in the late 90's, it got so bad people started to say that winnie the poo was cool.

you're full of shit.

>From what has been shown, these diamonds and their lackeys need to be dealt DEATH.

The reason that Steven had to bubble Bismuth was because he doesn't think that any Gems deserve to be killed. Agreeing with her shows that you don't understand why killing someone who doesn't agree with you is a bad thing.

If you went out on a campaign to wipe out every single Gem that serves the Diamond Authority with extreme prejudice then you're just asking for one of them to kill you as their enemy.

Morality aside, Steven doesn't know how Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond. I doubt that Yellow and Blue would give him the chance to figure it out.

Sounds legit.

>promoting SJW and leftist believes
Anybody else notice how in the final episode of the latest Steven Bomb, the older male character were complete pussies?

It wasn't just me, right?

Yep. Lars leaves Sadie behind, Steven cries about the abductions being his fault while Connie tries to fuse, Jamie thinks Garnet is going to hit him because he still has a crush on her, and Greg is no where to be found, being a deadbeat dad once again.

>ic
that came one at 6am, and it was only one of three shows.

>agreeing with her shows that you don't understand why killing someone who doesn't agree with you is a bad thing.

ENTIRE POPULATION OF GEMS ON EARTH TURNED INTO MONSTERS OR CRUSHED INTO ABOMINATIONS.

HELLO?!

Stop being a little girl.

Moving Peridot and Lapis to the Barn was a mistake

>this show is filled to the brim with pointless slice of life filler, get to the damn point already.