What’s your opinion of the show Stranger Things? In my opinion, it’s pretty good

What’s your opinion of the show Stranger Things? In my opinion, it’s pretty good.

i agree

Jews: The TV Show

Essential comfycore

overrated show and overrated child actors.

do u think its most comfy when u watch with a lgf?

Get rid of the ginger, she brings nothing to the show and the actress was rude as fuck to the black kid.

are u talking about sadie?

it's really good and comfy

Fuck off krager go eat some jungle hams (watermelons you retard)

Really boring to be honest, I like the vibe but other than that it's JUST
>h-h-hey 80 kids and hipsters
>look at this COOOL RETRO STUFF
>we're not ripping off old movies it's just inspiration

Yes

I hate watermelon.

oh god, i just noticed u can see her tummy a bit

every time i "look" at this pic i notice something new and exciting

fuq outta here

Season 2 was fuckin terrible

Season 2 was disappointing.

who's winning an award?
david harbour deserves them all hope millie doesent get one though

>starting off early for footfags

stop millie, you have your whole life ahead.

Delete this

Jim Hopper is a true American hero

why is she acting like a slut? did they get to her?

>all hope millie doesent get one though
why would you wish for something like that?

>I hate watermelon.
No you don't you ungrateful big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking, wide nosed breathing all the white man's air, watermelon eating, spear chucking swarthy jungle ape

what exactly is she doing slutty? showing her ankles?

bc it'll go to her head
i like millie

It's weirdly mediocre for how much attention it's receiving. I can only assume its success is owing to how aggressively it taps into the trend of '80s nostalgia that's currently in vogue.

Boring show

but it would be so good for her career

Second season fucking bludgeoned us over the head with nostalgia.

>DUDE remember the 80s when badass kids drove muscle cars and constantly blared the most popular songs of the decade?
>DUDE remember punk?
>DUDE remember arcade games?

Went from what could have been argued was a slightly subtle homage to a straight nostalgia grab. Billy was supposed to be like a Rob Lowe type, but no human being in the early 80s loked like that. It's like if aliens tried to construct what they thought someone in that time period would look like.

Germans made a better version.

It's comparing apples to oranges. They're both good but I do find ST to be comfier.

dont post my picture pls

Not the best show on TV, but probably third best horror on TV. Just after X-Files (1-6) and Twilight Zone (80's of course).

>dude amerimutt divide and conquer meme trick the goys into shitting on each other all the time
>use the face of some little goyim that literally has a deforming disease to represent the 56% white population that we ourselves as kikes are responsible for
>oy gevalt you're brilliant Moishe

He represents the dateless retards on this forum

Normies like character melodrama. That pretty much has to be it, because the horror is so flimsy. Basically, Stranger Things is the Dallas of today.

>divide and conquer meme

This is the kind of thing that Sup Forums actually dedicates brain-power towards

>being THIS BUTTBLASTED

if it was truly the 80s, 4 of the kid would be blond and there would be 0 niggers

>Basically 'IT': duh show

How did they get away with this? Even stole Beep Beep Ritchie.

The show takes inspiration from IT, the Goonies, ET, Stand by Me, etc.. and it's not even a secret the creators are very open about it and make a ton of references to those things.

you just triggered over a mere meme

Yeah I rather watch an IT show than this trash