This is Wonder Woman. Say something nice about her

This is Wonder Woman. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91303244/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91309099/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91350699/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91378988/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91465631/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91474261/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least it couldn't get any worse!

Since Gal trained in the Israeli military, I wonder if she ever met Hila Klein.

nice legs
nice face
only nice things, right?

Surely it can't be worse than Suicide Squad

Give it time. They'll find a way. They always do.

Looking forward to her movie. Looks good so far.

Her movie is gonna get destroyed by a Thor sequel. Never thought I'd say that.

Her movie will be more discussed than anything Marvel releases this year. Just like BvS being more interesting than Civil War despite being "worse".

Enough of this fucking meme.

Nice bait. It's human nature to enjoy trashing something bad rather than praising something good.

Tex, do you and Preacher have an unspoken pact or something to "fix" every shit thread on Sup Forums with awesome storytimes?

We both just want things to be better.

That's totally fair and I understand it.
Know that it does not go unappreciated and I would join in if I had more time and wasn't always stuck using my phone.

It's always reassuring to see folks like you, user.

Gods and Mortals (George Perez)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91303244/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91309099/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91350699/

Nobody cares about GOTG2 already and it's just been a week. Even then, this movie isn't big enough or has as many themes as BvS so I'm not sure. Could be that it beats out Marvel in terms of discussion if there are enough cool scenes or things set up for future movies.

This tale has been told probably as many times as that of Krypton or the night the Waynes were killed, but I think Perez still told it the best.

Agreed.

Okay, let's say you trash it. That's still more interesting than the 1-2 weeks of 'it was good" that many films get nowadays, assuming the film is at least successful.

Tex, you can't go back and fix Catwoman, Jonah Hex, Green Lantern or all the other DC turdblossoms, and honestly this Wonder Woman thing is going to run it's terrible course despite your best efforts.

Reminding people that the character actually had good stories to draw from is actually rather sadistic of you. But we are slow-mo fighting turn of the century Nazis and Dr. "I apparently have no lines" Poison with added Steve and Etta yuckery.

There's just no avoiding it.

In keeping with the OP's request, I have to say she poses for pictures pretty nicely, as she's long trained to. Of course this creates a problem in movies, when you can see she's constantly frozen in her "pose".

I actually just realized that Rucka's Year One has the tale of the Contest, but doesn't actually include the origin of the Amazons at all. Maybe that'll be part of the finale of The Truth, or be in next month's Annual.

It's more "interesting" if I kick your ass for a half hour than to compliment your shirt, but I honestly doubt you'd find that a desirable outcome.

Ironically, Catwoman and Jonah Hex are two of my favorite DC characters.

And during the funposting around the Hex movie, someone posted Palmiotti and Gray's run on the character up to that point and that's how I discovered him.

Wait, Jonah Hex came out fucking seven years ago? What the hell

I endorse this post.

What would be really interesting is if your comparison actually made sense. But hey, it takes time to become clever, eventually you might get there. Also
>implying you could beat me

Following Diana's bizarre adventure as a pirate in space, she comes home and retells her origin.

And I know you people are gonna laugh at this dykish looking lady here. It was the 80's, man.

Keep in mind this issue also has some... interesting but slight changes to the origin that everybody proceeded to ignore.

Both it and Catwoman are films of the 00's, and not campy old crap.
Catwoman had a substantial budget behind it.

Those films are ancient mistakes that will never be repeated, they are recent WB history.

>Marvlets
>being able to beat anyone up
They're weaklings. They wouldn't stand a chance against even the least powerful DChad.

>mfw when the post gets 10 responses full of stammering "no ur stupid" and general puffing of tiny chests.

Jesus guys, grow a thicker skin to bantz. this is just sad.

Oh and ironically Tex, as the "Marlel Guy" here, I'm probably the only one who has owned these comics.
These flinchy little DCfriends don't read this stuff, and aren't now.

They only care about the Batman Empire.

Losses (Bill Messner-Loebs)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91378988/

The Contest (Bill Messner-Loebs)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91465631/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91474261/

Thank you, Wonder Woman. Just thank you for existing.

I actually regret not running more of the Losses arc than I did.

The three parts of WML's run-- Noble Pyrates All (space pirate Diana), Losses (Taco Whiz) and the Contest (Artemis) are such disparate and strange chapters of Diana's history and yet all enjoyable.

>nice legs
>nice face

Thanks Ms Skeleton

One of my personal favs, and most in the thread seemed to agree.

She can lose any muscle she might have gained with ease

I hate this thread simple because it had to published to clear the air between Wonder Woman and Superman & Lois Lane after that stupid Joe Kelly's arc where Superman and Wonder Woman were stranded for a thousand years inside that Norse Gods' pocket dimension fighting an endless Ragnarok, because in that Wonder Woman got thirsty for Superman's cock and begged him to fuck her many times and every time Superman turned her down saying that he wouldn't betray Lois even if they never managed to escape or if Lois was already dead.

So since Wonder Woman came out of that story as a pathetic homewrecker with no self respect this story had to be published by Jimenez to clear the air a bit and try to make Diana less... shitty.

If it was just about an interview between Lois and Diana it would have been fine, but fuck that bullshit.

I meant story, not thread. Sorry. You're doing God's work with this thread, Texas user.

Oh, and Trevor Barnes dumping Diana in the story didn't help.

What a gay nigga.

After this I'll post Rucka's issue about Diana and Clark being best buddies.

I like my Lois and Diana to be friends

There's another good standalone issue in this run involving Trevor that I won't post to avoid the obvious memes, but it's #188