>go to the cinema
>stop and get a fries and frosty first
>dip the fries in the frosty
Why is this so kino?

sugar and fat

this
sugar and deep fried is american staple

>white """people"""

You should see how bad /ck/ is with this shit that they get kicked so quick they goto other boards and do this shit.

I unironically used to do this

join the club along with everyone else who has ever had a frosty with fries

This was kino before Wendy's made the change to the awful sea salt fries.

I do that but with my nachos

Same, unless I stopped eating fast food, suger, and meat

But I'm Jewish and I do this too.

if somebody did this to me I would turn 360 degrees and turn away.

did this as an accident when i was a wee lad because my ketchup was right next to my frosty. haven't changed since

People gonna act like ice cream and fries don't go together

Nigga please

because salty and sweet mixed together is an age old combination that you are hardwired to enjoy.

those look like perfect fries

please explain more I'm confused

do americans really do this?

>Whaaat? How could Americans [literally anything]. That's insane!!! Stupid Americans

thankfully i have a mcdeez and wendys across from each other
grab my frost
then go get dollar fries from mcdonalds

combine

heartburn
after

I used to do that with their chicken nuggets

this seems disgusting. salty fried potatoes and sweet shit. i don't even dip my fries in ketchup because ketchup is too sweet.

Move. Ketchup formulation changes based on geographic location. Slavers like vinegar. Hence their disgusting sea salt and vinegar as a 'flavor'
The northies like shoving the slaves in their faces so they like sweet. Out west of the Mississippi they have what're called Mexicans and they like spicy ASA flavor. Hence cholula, don't have ketchup son.
>TFW you have to explain TFW to the kids after yelling at them to get off your lawn

I've been going to /ck/ more and more because they do threads like this, but they do it 10 times better. Take some notes, OP, you dumb cunt.

how do i get a cute jewish gf?

food shitposting happens, newfags jump on /ck/ and get banned thinking /ck/ is like Sup Forums but for food, then after getting board ban they jump to the other SFW boards and continue the """"""meme""""" they invented hoping to be the 'baneposting' of the year. like the guy talking about deep dish 'zas

The real kino is black pepper and cocoa powder. Gets you higher than weed, because science.

this shit is fucking stupid, tried it a few times and all it tastes like is fries dipped in ice cream
that's it, nothing new or flavor-enhancing or particularly different about the combination

Make an effort to get into stocks, make an effort to meet the parents. Once you meet the parents you are pretty much golden.

sweet n salty

Nice try, goyim.
Real Jews make popcorn at home and smuggle it into the theater.
Honestly, it tastes better anyway. Movie theater shit is mediocre.

Real Jews own the movie theater and get free popcorn, goytoy

>owning a movie theater
Lmao

thanks

But I also do that. Secret ingredients are coconut oil and flavacol.

>amerifats are disgusting
>water wet

Mods pls

I prefer my fries to be without sauce of any kind, including a shake. They shouldn't be dry if cooked properly so they don't need anything but salt and pepper and maybe some other seasonings of you wanna get crazy

That said, if you have to eat shitty fast food fries they might taste better with a shitty fast food shake, idk it could go either way

Old bay fries are pretty good.