Yep.

Yep.

Why the fuck would Wick spare her

He didn't spare her.

??
Yes he did
He purposefully left her alive
Unless I'm missing something?

Yeah, you missed when previously in the movie he did pretty much the same move to Cassian (whom he respected) and let him know that if he removed the knife he'd bleed out in moments. When he does this to her he almost immediately removes the knife.

This. Also, "Be seeing you" is a pottery line that is the same as the line the Russian guy said at the end of the first film. As in, be seeing you in the afterlife. Hell, probably.

John Wick films are shit, by the way. That was a pathetic fight scene.

Well I assumed her wound =/= his wound
Was it confirmed she died? Their exchange seemed to imply she was gonna make it, and probably appear in the next movie

she's appearing in the next sequel together with Cassian, they will all work together to take down the Continental and the High Table peeps

See . This is about as certain as it can get.

Women. Am I right fellas?

And people say John Wick is a good movie.

XD

It is. This, however, is from John Wick 2.

So WAS she an actual good mercenary/body guard or was she just lucky the entire time? I couldn't tell. She looked like she was super high up on the chain of command to that guy that had tons of power but the movie never really showed her as a badass

Her actress is Ruby Rose so that pretty much implies badassery right there.

>a man realistically having no trouble overpowering a woman is a bad thing
Really? Really, Sup Forums?

John Wick 3 when?

Hopefully not too long because that was one fucking annoying yet hype cliffhanger they ended 2 on.

Fight should've ended at 0:02 with a punch to the face.

never I hope keanu is wasted on these terrible action flicks.

Actually it implies wooden acting and no personality.

>a man realistically mowing through armies of bodyguards cause epic training makes you superhuman
>but dont dare show me a woman beating up a man
Really? Really, Sup Forums?

Fuck off, these movies make more money than you can possibly imagine.

remember how she was suppose to be the next big thing because of her androgyny?

>money = quality
ok Herschel enough shitposting back to your stockticker

She was an assassin and that dude was her ward I think, she was clearly pretty good but I liked how Wick just overpowered her. Assassins come in different shapes and sizes, like that chick on the subway playing the violin.

>MUH QUALITY
Every fucking time. Enjoy your shitflicks which never get sequels because they were shit.

One thing I really liked about John Wick 2. None of the stronk wamen bullshit. John was pretty much rag dolling her this whole fight, bet she got wet

Nice non-argument. The matrix made more than both JW and god knows how much in merchandising etc. and was still a higher quality movie.

And it got three sequels so shut your fucking mouth.

it got 2 bad sequels, what relevance does that have?

It's not realistic, 90% of men are stronger than 90% of women, even a weak manlet would effortlessly overwhelm the stronkest of stronk womang

It got three sequels you fucking idiot.

name them then. And what relevance is it?
the animatrix isnt a sequel btw

thought it was pretty obvious he killed her

because it's a prequel?

Yes it is you fucking moron.

yes
but also because it's a collection of pseudo canon short films and not a movie. If you were going to include it then you may as well include the prequel video game. But it really doesnt matter because it has nothing to do with the argument we were having. You are just deflecting because you have no point.

This.This is the first time I've seen anyone who thinks he didn't. The idea of her surviving didn't even go through my head.

My POINT is, John Wick 3 is confirmed. And the Wachowski sisters consider The Animatrix canon.

who cares what the mentally ill think? No one was debating about whether or not JW3 is coming out I said I hope not and then you started autistically defining quality as money for no reason.

Ruby Rose was supposed to be some kind of badass in this movie, but all she did was get her ass kicked. This was probably the most realistic part of the movie. I almost felt bad for her.

>autism
Not an argument.

Quality IS money.

which is why betamax won over vhs right? you retard.

>He purposefully left her alive
Are you american?
Holy shit.

It is more realistic that one man can kill dozens of other men by himself with a gun because it has been done before. These are just the accepted facts. It is pure fantasy that a trained killer would have problems subduing a five foot nothing midget woman with a 3 inch knife.

>betamax
Enough with the first grade insults, please.

She was a superfluous meme character. Definitely one of the weakest elements in the movie.

>a weak manlet would effortlessly overwhelm the stronkest of stronk womang
I sincerely fucking doubt it, have you seen how skinny some of these kids get?

You probably think Dumbledore was a weak element of Unforgiven you pleb.

>Definitely one of the weakest elements in the movie.

Even weaker than the bulletproof dress shirts?

Atomic Blonde did lady combat much better.
>knows a bunch of russian dudes will just lay her the fuck out in a straight-up boxing match (see: John Wick)
>abuses the hell out of whatever weapons she can get her hands on in the immediate vicinity, including the environment itself
>uses surprise and fights dirty as fuck to make up the physiological difference
>STILL gets beaten to a bloody pulp, only surviving by virtue of her insane spy training & conditioning

I wish the french chick survived because Lorraine deserved a lifetime of pussy after that performance.

someone post the webm where you can see her round little ass in her slacks

I felt bad for her too. She worked so hard and got nothing for it.

>Atomic Blonde did lady combat much better.

>

Haha what, how many sequels did Star Wars have then?

It still had her taking punches and throws that would have killed her. I dont get why they bother with it especially when she just ends up stabbing/shooting them at the end of the fight scene half the time anyway.

>meme saturation for RMYT has reached such a level that they've started putting it in video games
I want off this ride.

A New Hope
Holiday Special
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Caravan of Courage
The Battle For Endor
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Clone Wars
The Force Awakens
Rogue One
The Last Jedi
Solo
Episode IX
Kenobi
Future movies.

Wow I just realize that The Last Jedi stole this shot. Johnson is a hack.

Wasted character in a disappointing sequel, should have had a bigger role.

My main problem with this sequel is they cast the most annoying motherfucker ever as that Italian guy. I'm glad he's dead because at least he won't be in the sequel. Get someone cool like Woody Harrelson next time.

That and the weird Kingsman style "themes" for everything all of a sudden. Why would the gunsmith be called the sommelier for any reason whatsoever? Is it because they're in Italy?

who's this guy?

>Why would the gunsmith be called the sommelier for any reason whatsoever?

Because he IS a sommelier. His weapons business is operated in the back of an actual wine shop, and the whole exchange between him and John plays out like a sommelier recommending different wines to a customer.

>J U S T

>people getting triggered by that fight

Notice that Cassian gave Wick MUCH more trouble. The mute girl was tremendously skilled but the movie acknowledged their physical difference and Wick did manage to overpower her.

They could have shown her skill a bit more. Maybe 3 could have a little flashback scene showing her kicking some ass so that she doesn't look like a weakling.

It implies butch dyke

Btfo

>John Wick has to fight every assassin in the world

They'll have to turn this into a tv show, there's no way you can just wrap this up in one movie

I wanna fight Ruby Rose, with my dick

Keanu doesn't have time for a TV show. What they'll probably do is just keep making movies so long as it remains as profitable as it has been. They make them on very reasonable budgets so it should be easy to make a lot of them. Could end up with a ten movie series like Fast and the Furious.

>every assassin
There will be three possible outcomes:
1. He dies
2. The price on his head goes away somehow
3. He kills enough assassins that the rest of them just leave him the fuck alone rather than try to collect his bounty

She's not butch though she's a fucking rake

What the frick is a rake?

>2. The price on his head goes away somehow

Cassian will return the favor, save Wick from the assassins, and help him to kill the italian mafia. There is no bounty if nobody is alive to pay for it.

>tfw you will never have a sweet assassin gf who grabs you by the throat when you fuck

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>focus on ass
>why does he say J U S T? thats a nice ass
>focus on ass more
i´m genus

Someone shop the dentist hair on her.

Ayylmao

Something like that happened in Hunter x Hunter. The Ten Dons hire Silva and Zeno Zoldyck to kill Chrollo Lucilfer but Chrollo hired Illumi Zoldyck to kill the Ten Dons and so Silva and Zeno stopped fighting him because they had no reason to with no one to pay for the bounty. The Zoldyck family is chiefly motivated by money, you see, and refuses to kill anyone if they're not being paid for it.

>implying Sup Forums isn't overrun by Sup Forumsflakes who "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" at the first sight of a competent female character who bests male character in something
You should know better by now