51%

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOWWWWWWWN...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWxzv-dZ-BI
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Gbf0uGsfc&t=9s&index=3&list=LLKirxdFSS_7XUygkau89wfw
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=uWxzv-dZ-BI

>nobody likes Batman v. Superman
>th-the critics were just p-p-payed by Disney!
>the brainwashed masses are just too stupid to understand this masterpiece
>people didn't like TLJ
>suddenly the masses are all geniuses who have extensively studied film history and can do no wrong

I dont think you understand how Disney works

They want WB in the gutter so they agitate, spin and psyop the SHIT out of competition

TLJ dropping below 50% is literally as significantr as Luke blowing up the Death Star vs the Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Gbf0uGsfc&t=9s&index=3&list=LLKirxdFSS_7XUygkau89wfw

>Tfw gave 7 dollars to that turd and not to Blade Runner
I cant even look at myself in the mirror anymore

Witch one will be the bigger milestone? hitting 50% or 49%?

It all returns to nothing

>movie eats
>blame the male fans
are they making the Ghostbusters mistake all over again?

49%. Below 50 is significantly worse sounding

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

No, Ghostbusters did all this before the movie was even out. It's similar, but I don't think there's nearly as much blaming men for their shitty movie (relatively speaking)

ME NO LIEK DIS STARR WUHS MOBIE, ME NO LIEK DUH LABER BEAMS AND DA PEW PEWS, ME A BIG BOY WHO LIEK DA BIG BOY MOBI LIKE BLAED RUNNUR HMMM DATS REAL GOOD MOBIE

yes, but what about ep 9?

It'll be shit regardless of no Rian Johnson attached to it like a tumor.
JarJar Abrams is still a hack.

it means absolutely nothing to anyone outside of Sup Forums

You forgot OT purists. There’s a petition to de-canonize TLJ for fucking up
Luke’s character that has over 75,000 signatures

I can't believe how sexist this thread is. The Last Jedi is a progressive, modern, masterpiece and if you haven't seen it at least twice I will have no other choice than to tell you that you are offensive, sexist and you need to check your privilege!

I'm speaking more to a backlash resulting from fan blaming. When fans say they don't like a movie, and you accuse them of being ignorant or intolerant, they tend to no longer support your product.

oh god, what happened to him? He looks like he just got pulled out of a centaur

Bruh look at this dood

In Russia it fail for whooping −85,7% after the first week, superseded by Jumanji and 6th iteration of domestic comedy. In the end, I bet that Murder on the Orient Express will get twice as much as Disney Wars.

Is neon genesis evangelion worth finishing? I watched half of it and just couldn't get into it

You have no idea what the show is

Me too. God fucking damn it.
I'm sorry.

it's not worth starting

YASSSSSS IT GIVES ME POWER WHEN IT FALLS

>unironically falling for russian botted audience scores

Based, gotta sign that.

Please goy, go watch our movie.

delete this thread

It should be de-canonized for that alone. However, there are NUMEROUS other reasons that would definitely help support its de-canonization. *signed*

First we get a russian election now we have

russia fucking with RT scores.

Uh huh.

That's why major shill websites are working overtime to shame, guilt trip everyone who doesn't want to see this movie or saw it and didn't like it, into seeing it and loving everything about it.

You're absolutely right and NOT one of the Disney shills doing damage control.

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

That is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like.

I am so vocal on blogging sites about hating the movie that I regularly get people trying to make my feel bad and stupid for "not understanding its genius" and "missing the point". LIKE NO. I'm pretty damn sure you all missed the entire point of Star Wars. This movie wasn't a continuation of the mythos, this was a retcon of the entire saga. A different direction would have been fine, but this isn't a different direction, this is just its undoing.

>de-canonized
Or, more importantly, people should stop letting copyright law dictate culture.

did he decompress in an airlock?

You know the majority of Sup Forums doesn't like BvS, right? The kino shit is just a fucking meme. How stupid can you be that you can't understand satire.

this, I'm the retard who keeps making threads about how only the OT non-specialized is canon because I say so, but I love watching Sup Forums get so angry about what "counts" and what doesn't

>That is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like.

lol not at all, he doesn't have enough body fat.

>not understanding it
>you missed the point
That’s damage control 101. These people will come to their senses eventually

I'm gonna give it a 3/5, is that positive or negative?

Yep. It always starts with these phrases. Then it hits the studio wallet. Then they throw it away or sell.

>fucking up Luke’s character
Explain this to someone who does not care at all about Star Wars.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

people take fan-fiction too seriously, that is all you need to know

>This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels
more like most damage controlled blockbuster ever

>tfw movie of the year Mother! will have a higher audience score than Disney shit
America is becoming patrician

Here's a you

:/ ya tried

It's embarrassing that they have to do this. Throw Rian under the bus, take his trilogy away, and get rid of his movie. Simple.

does anyone have an actual video of snoke's death?

all i get are lego recrations and slideshows

Based gigachad

I don't realize "muh luke" faggots. By the end, his character was redeemed anyway.
The movie was objectively terrible in pacinf, acting, dialogue. Luke's character assassination was the least of its troubles.

You don't understand how it works. They CAN'T BE WRONG, it's a fundamental law of their Universe, like E=MC^2.

If it reaches 50%, I'll make an account and downvote it.

The movie felt like Disney trying to surprise audiences for the sake of surprising them.

>"They're all expecting Luke to train Rey, so let's NOT have Luke train Rey. And since we set up Snoke in Force Awakens as the new Emperor over lord of the trilogy, how about we just kill him off? They would NEVER see it coming!"

It's almost like they write the scripts with audience reactions in mind

nevermind found it

Well considering how the both movies were steeped in nostalgia for the original trilogy it's pretty obvious they were written in a very metatextual way.

you guys do realise that ratings dont mean shit right ?
i mean the critics say its awesome and its clearly not so why bother getting this number down ?

Not even the prequels were this bad. Because it was only a subset of the OT purists that disliked the prequels at the outset, a lot of people STILL love them because they were like 8 when the movies came out.

It's a way to make one's voice heard. You can be sure it will be heard in Disney's boardrooms.

>OT purists
That would be me. Never watched anything but the OT. Not sure how many people like me there are, probably only a few select chosen ones whose Star Wars remains untainted.

You retards do realize BvS has a higher audience score than TLJ right

or maybe -and this is just a maybe, so don't quote me on this- they can't write for shit and are more preoccupied with their personal fetishes and political agendas to give a friday morning fuck about a coherent story, that doesn't completely fuck with 4 decades of storytelling and alienates one of the largest and most loyal fandoms in history, in one fell swoop.

>why bother getting this number down ?
Because it's fucking fun.
Get used to it.

I consider it to be the only canon, I'll watch all the other garbage but it doesn't really matter, the OT non special is all there is please don't be bait

>wrote a program which creates a few new accounts at random points in time in a day and dislikes the movie.
>tfw contributed to at least a couple thousand dislikes over a weeks period.
>tfw rotten tomatoes is either too incompetent to to discover this or don't want to reveal this fearing bad publicity.
>tfw haven't even watched the movie and not planning to

Is The Last Jedi the Batman v Superman of film?

>tumblring down

Ratings maybe don't, but box office failing for more than 70% after first week is mean everything.

>It was T..T..T...
>weeps in snowflake

>audience ratings
>determined purely by IMDb users

>t. Disney employee

>TFW you may actually live long enough to see the Star Wars franchise die before the end of the century.

At the end of the original trilogy, Luke Skywalker decides he cannot murder his father, no matter how cruel and evil he had turned out to be. He is convinced that there is still goodness in him. He symbolically tosses his lightsaber aside, refusing to fight.
Bold move, but it actually works and his father dies saving him from the Big Bad.

In the Last Jedi, it is revealed Luke hid into a remote island, hoping never to be found, after his murder attempt on his nephew, in which he sensed "too much darkness" backfired and led to the destruction of his Jedi school & the murder of his students.

Have you guys heard about this fucking I Hate Everything faggot? The motherfucker makes a living out of being a contrarian fuck on YouTube and disliking everything. Predictably he unironically loved TFA and made a video about how much he loved it. Then after seeing TLJ he posted a screencap about this petition and told everyone to get over themselves LMAO.

>In the Last Jedi, it is revealed Luke hid into a remote island, hoping never to be found
don't forget that's after leaving a fucking MAP showing where to find him

this kind of writing speaks to the millennial snowflake mind, everything is disposable and irrelevant when the "next one" comes out. It probably was conditioned in daycare or something.

Link? need to sign

Remember when actors had to be pretty?

Nah, it's true. My friends wanted to talk me into watching the sequels with them. I'm so glad that I resisted. Seeing Luke drink that milk here on a Sup Forums clip has made me feel vindicated for everything.
It's disgusting how they are ruinig the happy ending of ROTJ and how they treat our "prince".

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

is benico del toro in the star wars movie ?

briefly

Even the Hobbit movies got like at least 75% audience approval rating at it's worst movie

Makes me wonder why RLM didn't slam the movie more, is this what nostalgia does to you? Clouds your opinion? Then why is the audience reacting more negatively than RLM?

they're fucking contrarians, that's why. they want to be different from both the plebs and Sup Forums

It’s almost as inexplicable as Justin Theroux’s cameo.

It's the BvS of flicks.

razor is that you?

The hatred toward TLJ has basically reached meme status now. People were underwhelmed by the Hobbit series, but it wasn't "fun" to hate it as much as TLJ.

Fuck me too
I legitimately feel ashamed of myself
Please forgive me Villeneuve

But the second half (ep16) is where shit starts for real. You could probably skip the last two episodes and jump straight into End of Eva if you don't like it much anyway.

Its a movie you have to watch several to truly appreciated
After my third viewing I really started to notice the nuances

If you have watched half of it chances are you've already seen the good half. Everything past the action arc is all downhill.

No, the movie was simply so bad that even the deadshit public couldn't bear it.

>it's ok to shit on BvS and JUSTice League for jewtubers
>jewtubers defend TLJ hard even if it was shittier than two with regards to audience impact

I don't get it.

>"fun" to hate it
are you for real?
there is nothing fun about this shit

The Force Awakens
>Christmas Day - $49.3m
>Boxing Day - $56.7m

Rogue One
>Christmas Day - $25.8m
>Boxing Day - $32m

The Last Jedi
>Christmas Day - $27.5m
>Boxing Day - $27.7m

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOWWWNWNNNNNN

>not understanding it
>you missed the point

Generally, when these phrases used in relation to a fucking Hollywood blockbuster (they were common defenses for Sucker Punch, Prometheus, etc), audience gets the point perfectly well, but does not like it, so shills and desperate fanboys repeating shill arguments try to obfuscate the issue. In other words, these phrases and general approach marked by them are signs of intentional damage control. Notably, I don't think many people threw blanket accusation of "not understanding it" at critics of the PT (even though those often missed points meant for 10-years old).