Where can I read these?

Where can I read these?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/loY8f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read them on the toilet
BRRRRAAAAAAAP

A great big cardboard box at my Grandpa's cottage.

should i draw some lotta

Why would you want to read these?

Could she beat Big Bertha in a fight?

>why would someone on Sup Forums want to read comics?

most are on Libgen

When you put it that way, it actually sounds like a legitimate question.

yeah she's cute

any ideas

A parody of those Hostess comic ads, explaining why Lotta was never used in them.

The suspense is killing me

I was waiting for some reactions to the uncle's name.

Why would Sup Forums react?

Everyone here is already Uncle Touchy.

>uncle touchy

>dot is a size fag
I'm not surprised. Just disappointed.

I think I read somewhere that it was one artist who did all these Harvey comics (maybe just the covers) he must have just been a machine

I love these old Harvey comics. I try to buy them when I see them on ebay. Thing is, they went into basements and attics and not many survived

I love Little Dot. All the covers had a creative dot theme. They had to have lots of dot ideas.

>Uncle Touchy
You can see whyhe reacts that way

No Dot! wrong choice!

Is that Uncle Touchy on the bottom left?

What the- did a fucking fourth dimensional imp just appear out of nowhere and gave her a potion? Why the fuck were Myxzptlk-like characters so common in the mid 20th century?

it was just a dream
or was it

>It's a weight+muscle gain episode

Holy moly. Saved.

A mess of them were done by Ernie Colon, brother of Gene. Mostly the Richie Rich and Casper-related titles. Don't know who did these without looking it up though. The style's not the same.

A mess of them were done by Ernie Colon, (no relation to gene colan How the fuck did I get that in my head?)) Mostly the Richie Rich and Casper-related titles. Don't know who did these without looking it up though. The style's not the same.

Dose thighs

They were a big problem back in the day.

> Li'l Pam Poovey

The Great Kazoo started it, belive or not.

It was one of the first's "Jumping the Shark" moments in a cartoon, but it really worked in giving the Flinstones 5 more seasons

Ernie also did the original McDuffie runs of Damage Control and his style was perfect for it.

Gazoo

My bad, in my country he was "Kazoo"

Wow. I knew Gazoo was a jump the shark moment, but I didn't know he added an additional 5 seasons to the show. He's like the original Scrappy-Doo.

Somewhere

You could say he was the prehistoric scrappy doo, even.

Dot reboot, when?

imgur.com/a/loY8f
for one, as much as others and I like female stuffing, lotta isn't doing any favors to the brand image by being a soft piggy, and the second thing is even if they weren't deterred, lotta, well, ate the lot of the hostess products so they couldn't buy them anyway

Dreamworks was making a Harvey Girls cartoon last I heard.

Could be interesting. I hope they handle it like the Captain Underpants movie. It needs to be stylistically faithful and true in spirit, but actually have more humor to it.