youtube.com/watch?v=0S7tPAOFsWk&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah ok.

Recent doodles i did so far

Man, I remember when those threads were full of people

cute

Mainly during summer time.

Give it until June and it'll fill up.

Well there's a serious lack of feedback. /ic/ is really the better place to go even if it's a bit more intimidating.

I've started using watercolors, I'm loving it so far.

made this a while ago

Oh shit!

That character remind of my character. But, My character looks similar to a popular character.

How do i learn to draw that good?

study and practice

Working on this.

Neat, I like the tree.

Trying to balance the limited dynamism the backgrounds use in minimal frames with the comparatively fluid walking motion. This was essentially a two-part exercise in recoil and looping.

The things I draw certainly aren't realistic but aren't really standard modern cartoon stylization either. I'm unsure if it creates somewhat of an uncanny valley effect, granted an uncanny valley effect honestly wouldn't be too bad for what I'm working on. I obviously don't have one hundredth of Bakshi's ability, but what I'm going for is fairly similar to Last Days of Coney Island, in both form and content.

This is old, but I still like it. Kind of.

Drew a dog man dog

small sketch page

and some sort of spook noodle

hot

Penciled a squirrel. Inked, made mistakes. Used white ink to cover. Re-inked, fixed old mistakes, made two new ones. Will fix later.

What you get with all the ideas but no practice. You get low skill.

So good to see that a couple of the characters from the 'OC MS Paint' thread are spreading around. Seems like Pyromania is the most appealing!

Existing in your space, nerds.

Drawing pads are not my usual thing

They are an abomination, and only those who made a contract with the Gods of Chaos can use it well.

Bumpan the thread with a comic I made a couple days ago

1/5

some simple design i made, first time not using a reference (but i'll be honest, i was thinking of that bush girl from SVTFoE) , removed the line art because i thought it looked cuter and my line art is still shit

I really want to get more serious into drawing, takes the stress away so fucking good

i'll bump with the version with shitty line art because y not

2/5

4/5

5/5

Critique me pls

WIP minette and mipha having a tea

Cute! Got a blog?

only DA, I don't like tumblr

either the limbs are too thicc or that head is too small

Dumping my animated series that I do in my spare time. I wanted something that had the [adultswim] aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=y4cN7BEZREU

youtube.com/watch?v=0S7tPAOFsWk&t=

PROS
>Nailed the Adult Swim animation
>Very good character designs, creepy, which adds to the black comedy
>intro was amazing

CONS
>Voice acting could be better, too mumbled and low quality
>some jokes are hit or miss
user, this is very good,I hope you keep going with this

I started drawing again a few months ago but can't afford an art tablet so I have to use pencil and paper to draw. This is one of the drawing I did recently.

thanks user, we'll keep going

will probably make a new thread tomorrow

bump

Is my process too simple?

If it gets results who gives a shit

made this yesterday, got drawing board few days ago so I'm planning to draw a lot

I keep hearing that words
Drawing board
Is that different than a screen tablet
Do people even use screenless tablets anymore?

I do, didn't have money for better wacom

Fair point

This.
Are you accomplishing what you want with that process? Then fine.
If not, then what do you want to accomplish and make steps in your process to fix that.

Te only real issues I'd say are maybe the obelisk doesn't really have a strong sense of perspective but I'm shit at perspective myself so I can't really give you a concrete fix for that.

I like it. maybe just more of clean lines, but overall it's good

One can never be to thicc.

It's Juggernaut. So yeah his head is small.

either small head or huge arms, can't decide. but I like the style
love those face emotions
you have instagram or tumblr?
reminds me of Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
like, what program did you use?

Hello Batman!

hey

I justed finished a painting 3 days in the works

[spoilers] it really only took 2 hours but waiting for shit to dry is insane sweet jesus I need to go digital

ok im too high to post goodbye everyone

what paint does to the brain

>reminds me of Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
i always like mandy's eyebrows

Here's a thing
thinking about redrawing it, also trying to get better at drawing faces

legs are far too long, particularly the thighs which results in long calves

Alrighty

Yeah its under extraordinary0rc

Here's a Peter Capaldi I did with more watercolor, in honor of his last season.

good stuff user

desu with the size of my screen its hard to tell length

Bump

trying perspectives with hand
well one perspective and having some trouble with it

Some shit i made...

I drew this for a friend as a joke, representing how i emotionally feel when i see qts that are way out of my league.

I've never thought about drawing as a hobby before, but i really liked sketching this thingy, i think the first thing i should do if i want to take this more serious is to get a real notebook and some pencils/watercolors.

Or should i just buy an Intuos and start practicing digitally right of the bat?

I don't draw but here's a cool sketch I got of arkham asylum Harley recently

Really interesting style, I like it a lot. Your hatching is a little uneven with the background shadows, and it kind of distracts from the characters. I would go with natural color shading. Great stuff otherwise.

A shadow mook for a d&d 5e Mystic to summon.

And catwoman

A prototype alchemy gun as a replacement for a bag of endless fire vials.

Feel like it's too futuristic for d&d though, might scrap the design.

She needs Chicago team colors
But which ones?

Blackhawks

You could tweek it a little. More wooden parts, fire effects instead of sparks. Maybe a more organic muzzle shape.

Thanks

At the moment I was likely going to just add a shitload more runes and "magic" looking stuff to it. Kinda like the heavy industrial look it's got as it's a prototype, just got to get a good balance between "heavy and metal" and "magic" without looking too modern.

Thanks user, its funny you should mention the background shadows because its my biggest regret regarding that comic

Also bumpin thread with another sketch

The grip looks too modern; If you want it to look a little more 'old fashioned' try something similar to early firearms like a match/flintlock pistol, arquebus or blunderbuss.

It also doesn't really match the rest of the gun now that I look at it more.

Might do something more like a broomhandle Mauser or just an unadorned rectangle like the rest of the gun.

I finished drawing Killer Queen just now.

Great work user!

I should be working on ways to spruce up my concept art but ive just been drawing my shitty combining OC from the kid comic thread.

noice. It looks good for a steampunk but if ur dnd is more medieval put in some old style metal and grips and crystal things for the electrics maybe idk

bunp

Always enjoy your work, Juni!

That looks gr8. Stop calling it a sketch, and leave it as it is.

I've not been drawing very much lately but I'm trying to make more time for it.

Nice work man I'm digging this so far.

Definitely Paper and pencil first. Not only is it way cheaper than a tablet but you don't overwhelm yourself when you finally do switch to tablet.

Just got finished this

Reminds me of Spiral Knights and Spiral Knights is the tits.

Thanks, i dunno what that is, looks like its from a game, nonetheless thanks for the feedback user

what do you see when you look at this?

A hungry 60s design robot.