Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4396630/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3
youtube.com/watch?v=4I_htkGJAZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cast

Eclipse is a stand-in for Sunspot

Smart

Jamie Chung as Blink using her powers.

Hard to tell if she has any prosthetics but it looks like none.

>it's not even a dignified cell like Magneto's
>it's a fucking plastic bag

Christ

TV Budget!

what show is this

imdb.com/title/tt4396630/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

>No black people

Not diverse, Dropped.

SHE ISN'T PINK?! BOOOOOO

what film is this?

I'm hype to see Polaris though. Is she gonna be Mag's daughter in this?

"The Gifted," the other X-men tv show they're doing.

It's on Fox so it's doomed, but it has Bryan Singer doing the pilot, and Amy Acker. Literally every comment section I see has people saying they'll watch it for Amy Acker.

>Amy Acker

I looked her up and still don't know who that is.

She has as much chance of being Magneto's daughter as David Halller does of being Xavier's son on Legion.

So... a 99% chance?

Emma Dumont as Polaris

here is the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=4I_htkGJAZ4

They keep saying the Legion/Haller thing is likely though. Even Stewart said he'd do it.

oh so 100% then

She's been on all the Joss Whedon shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dollhouse. She's got a big following.

In the television community she's arguably the biggest name of the entire cast.

>not pink
Gross.

You mean in the episode where he basically drew Xavier as his Dad.. Yeah no chance.

Yeah, but the difference is they'll never get McKellen to show up.

they straight up said his dad was Xavier though. did you even watch the show?

and?

The Cast.

REED STRUCKER (Stephen Moyer).

>An ambitious attorney trying to balance the demands of his job at the D.A.’s office with his responsibilities to his family. Reed is forced to abandon the life he worked hard to achieve to protect his children from the government.

You should really watch the show. It's great.

I'm saying the name Magneto will probably never be mentioned by name in the show.

CAITLIN STRUCKER (Amy Acker).

>A strong-willed businesswoman struggling with her separation from her husband Reed and her increasingly challenging teenage children. When her family situation takes a dark turn, she finds that she’s stronger than she thinks.

No you said the exact opposite. Did you have a stroke user?

There's also the fact that Magneto was Jewish.

M-muh Holocaust!-to

LAUREN STRUCKER (Natalie Alyn Lind)

>A smart, pretty, popular and organized teenage girl, who is already ahead on her college applications and is the model of a perfect kid, until her life is upended by the discovery of mutant abilites.

ANDY STRUCKER (Percy Hynes White).

>A sensitive kid and bit of a loner, who keeps to himself to avoid the turmoil he faces at school and at home, and unlike his sister and parents, is fascinated by his newfound mutant abilities.

So are they Strucker Struckers or just random Struckers?

MARCOS DIAZ / ECLIPSE (Sean Teale).

>A natural rebel compelled by circumstances to cooperate with others. He is a passionate and strong-willed fighter who sometimes lets his emotions overrule reason, and possesses the ability to absorb and manipulate photons.

CLARICE FONG / BLINK (Jamie Chung).

>A sarcastic and lively tomboy with the power of teleportation, Clarice’s naturally strong exuberance has taken a hit after a sudden and traumatic upheaval of her life. As she adjusts to the new people and places that are suddenly home, Clarice slowly becomes herself again.

LORNA DANE / POLARIS (Emma Dumont).

>A strong-willed, brave and loyal member of the mutant resistance, who has the ability to manipulate magnetism and is still finding her footing in the conflict.

JOHN PROUDSTAR / THUNDERBIRD (Blair Redford).

>The strong-headed Native-American leader of the underground mutant network that Reed and his family seek for protection, John posseses enhanced strength and agility and is initially mistrustful of the humans in their midst.

JACE TURNER (Coby Bell).

>A government-sponsored mutant hunter who quietly wrestles with a job that requires cold-blooded, calculating efficiency on a day-to-day basis.

I'm glad Bell is back doing stuff, I lost track of him after Burn Notice.

>no costumes

So it's a HEROES deal, then?

She was on Buffy?

The Strucker twins?

So, they're not HYDRA type Von Struckers? Just regular joe schmo struckers?

When the trailer debuted, there were posts talking about how the Struckers were going to be in the show and it was surprising to see Cap villains on a Fox show but why use that name if you're going to have the Von Struckers?

>Gotham
>now this
It'd be interesting if he ended up in more Capeshit

Angel, my bad.

Because it'll be revealed dramatically they changed their family name from Stryker

Yeah, I imagine if Whedon had kept doing tv shows, she would've appeared in the rest.

its Jason!!

She was in Agent of Shield for like one episode, I imagine as a favor to Jed Whedon.

That's weirdly fetishy. What warrants something like that?

>No green hair
Please tell me Lorna is dying her hair to fit in

This is why TV show versions were a mistake

That actor doesn't look native American

it's Fox, don't get your hopes up

I don't think Fox cares, its Singer who is the problem. Most of the other X-Men directors have not shied away from being more colourful or comic-bookish. I thought Singer learned his lesson and was on the right track after putting the X-Men in their comic costumes at the end of Apocalypse but I have a feeling that was more of Kinberg's doing/pushing for it

I can't get over how a family that has never once lived near a ranch or a farm keeps naming the boys like they're fucking Bonanza characters.

You should have said that in the first place.

>No Green anything
>All black
She looked better as The White Lady

T-Bird doesn't look Injun enough.

We'll never be rid of Singer

Thunderbird was one of those characters I wish they hadn't killed off so soon. I had the giant size X men digest thing as a kid and I remember being sad when he blew up. And if this guy is Injun, I'm the Pope.

>Redford grew up in the suburb of Canton, Georgia and attended Sequoyah High School. He is of Irish, French, German, and Native American descent
Your excellency

The girl had telekinetic powers, not energy blasts and in the trailer they didn't have hold hands to use their powers.

now the boy is older than in 's photo so they could be Twins and they just renamed him from Andreas to Andy

personal conclusion they're Fenris, expect some creepy brother sister wincest and a strange fascination with swords in the future.

>Polaris
Literally who?

>that face
ay lmao

Are you kidding? Polaris isn't super popular but she's pretty well known.

Most people did

Odds are he's only on this show because of Matt Nix

>It's on Fox so it's doomed, but it has Bryan Singer doing the pilot
You say that like it's a positive.

>FONG

No, fuck you.

>no green
Come on.

>Colors
>In a Brian Singer project
He'll fight you to his dying breath and make it as brief and shitty as possible if he's forced to comply.

This is just one of the WAY TOO MANY reasons why they need to GIVE THE RIGHTS BACK

She was introduced in the first fucking run of X-Men ever.
Hell, she even appeared in Giant-Size X-Men.
Not their fault you only know the fucking movies.

This made me laugh so I'm going to steal this.