Star vs Trees

Reminder to burn all anthropomorphized wooden objects

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=SB0iSMqWmfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Star said she hated wood anyway. Dicks.

Or third, third is also good.

Beating a hanging paper effigy of yourself...
...I want this at my next birthday!

I give this tableposting period 2 days to settle down

Ohoho noooo senpai.

That shit will join the regular shitposting regime from now, probably until S3 starts.

Maybe even well after that... just imagine all the cancer...

Man I never understood pinatas in the shape of characters you like

What's not to understand user, it's simply enjoying the thing you like in a different way.
Like eating a cake in the form of your favorite character.

we need more Baby

I've never hit a piƱata my whole life

we should call a recess from these threads

weekend threads?

>implying thats not just catering to vorarephiles

Probably a good idea, considering we've had thread after thread after thread.

You should call a recess from these threads.
Threads like this will never disappear. Not even for half a day

baby posting will return momentarily once she re-appears to be absorbed by Toffee.
we only have like 2-3 threads a day.
thats small time for this site.

it's what we did last time during hiatus

Seems stupid. Just let these threads be however active they are going to be.

Maybe more like try to at least attempt topics to discuss in the OP post. We had that going on for a while but now they've all been low-effort/fandom meme shit.

Doesn't even mean WE MUST STICK TO THE OP TOPIC ONLY, just let's try to keep Sup Forums cancer separate from the show in the catalog etc.

I think weekend threads are A Bad Thing because it means anyone who tries to start a thread about Star Vs. at all on a weekday will get hounded, the show will get a reputation as "forbidden," etc. Sounds like worrying over nothing except for the fact that for the first couple weeks of S2 we'd have threads deleted even when new episodes were airing THAT DAY because everyone was so used to the "lol weeknd thrd" "rule."

Weekend threads suck

were you not here for the weekend threads? They were great. The time off gave things to talk about when they were here

Why did Toffee even need to pass himself off as a minion and work for Ludo in season 1? Was it a ruse?

He needed helpers in order to carry out his plan. He took Ludo's.

These discussion about how threads should be managed are all fucking pointless.

Someone will make a new thread either way.

And you're going to come here.

And you're going to shitpost.

We have nothing else svtfoe related to chew on.

End of story.

Enjoy tables.

Ludo is merely a body shell that Toffee will soon shed off.

>for the first couple weeks of S2 we'd have threads deleted even when new episodes were airing THAT DAY because everyone was so used to the "lol weeknd thrd" "rule."

This. Never underestimate how stupid a janitor might be.

Star would have her guard down and be less likely to expect a real threat if she thought Storm the Caste was just a slightly more competent Ludo scheme and not a totally different monster.

Also if we get more Avarius-Septarsis backstory in the upcoming seasons there's probably some sorta past feud going on there. It wasn't just taking on the Butterflys so much as it was also utterly ruining Ludo.

>Avarius-Septarsis backstory in the upcoming seasons there's probably some sorta past feud going on there
this shit better happen, i wanna know more about the Monster pact and how the Avarius' were before being ejected by Ludo.

>Season 3 coming this "Summer"
>And by Summer they mean the last week of August

Watch them do this

The OP topic should be about the show.

NOT the weekly meme
NOT the weirdo fandom
NOT the shitty original characters

We should create and encourage original content that is both beautiful and tasteful.

inb4 Sup Forums
oh, never mind then. burn all tables.

It's going to be in September, user.

>We should create and encourage original content that is both beautiful and tasteful.
Like what?

>And by Summer they mean the last week of August
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017

Getting backstory to this monster/mewman war should/could happen, Moon could explain it to Star and her history with Toffee to get her ready for what they are probably going up against.

We'll have news by the fourth week of May. That's what happened last time.

>Waaah! The anonymous masses of Sup Forums aren't doing what I want!

PLEASE

autism has increased exponentially since S2 ended

Are you willing to bet your balls on that?

If not, don't spread your misinformation here.

>Total solar eclipse will hit Washington first
>will drop by savannah
COMPLETE
GLOBAL
SATURATION

Not them, but that's going by when information about upcoming premieres etc. is released by Disney.

We know for a fact based off that new episodes won't be this month or in June.

If it comes back in July, we'll know this month. If August, we'll know around the last week of June.

motherFUCKER

Why, you don't want your hopes destroyed by the end of May?

I just don't want to deal with the bitching when everybody acts like we were lied to because we were totally for sure going to get some information in May.

So I've been away for like 3 weeks, has any sort of news popped up?

>it's been 50 years since S2 finale

>Nefcy's grasp chokes the past present and future

>hope is lost

There's always going to be bitching no matter what happens.

There's also a huge difference between being somehow lied to officially and retards believing some user listing a probable date.

I think saying "we'll know by May" isn't too bad because if we get a July premiere it's true; if we don't hear anything by the end of May we'll know it pretty much has to be August to still count as "summer"

Come back in October.

We might have news by then.

Posting this again cause it was buried in woodposting.

Has anyone discussed the fact that Rhombulus essentially handed Star a canary in a coal mine? I have this strange feeling that many things we see as little gags are simply not gags at all, and this appears to be one of them. It seems so weird that he'd give her that, and not only that, get BTFO'd shortly afterward. I think I know what might happen.

That crystal will melt. This will be an indicator, an early warning that Eclipsa has been released again. This will most likely unchain long forgotten malevolent creatures, but it seems Crystal Clear sets up the premise that "You can't go freezing innocent people", and so some of the monsters there will have been innocents mixed in with actually evil monsters.

I think the monster crystallized inside the nipple crystal will actually be harmless, which is going to be paralleled when they actually reveal that Eclipsa isn't actually evil. Think about it, they've intentionally revealed that Eclipsa was this "big bad" with River's proclamation of "monster love", baby's report about Star's talent being similar to Eclipsas, and all those sinister flashes of her during Into the Wand. Star even seems to sympathize with her when she reads her plaque, and honestly, we've seen Star do that a lot more as things have progressed. Star's perspective shift of how she feels towards monsters during Into the Cave and Mewnipendence Day lay the groundwork for her to sympathize with Eclipsa's plight when she's released.

I kinda love how there are some silly throwaway gags written in that mean nothing. But some gags actually have significance. Its not always apparent, and even when being obvious, sometimes its not even clear what purpose a gag serves till later.

>we'll know it pretty much has to be August to still count as "summer"

I'm still thinking it'll be September. By the calendar, most of September is in the summer.

Hell with that. Ludo grew. Ludo tamed the spider and the eagle. I'm betting he rips back control of his body long enough for Star/Marco/High Council/probably Janna actually to wreck Toffee's shit.

oh you sweet innocent user...
Ludo will be shed off and discarded like newpaper scraps to give birth to a new, PURE toffee who will burn Mewni to the ground with his natural, concentrated magical energy

Uh guys

There's probably going to be a scene where magic or something temporarily fucks up the possession long enough for there to be a battle for consciousness between Ludo and Toffee.

Scalies are truly the worst furries.

Another kiss. What a surprise.

at least 1000000 hours in paint

We don't know how much control Toffee has. It might be that he can only take absolute control intermittently as he did when Ludo read Eclipsa's chapter. Ludo might well wake up next season in a destroyed temple with no idea what happened.

user, you forgot her dress. She's gonna get cold.

Penetration in 2 weeks lads hopefully

I never considered myself any sort of furry until I realized I wanted Toffee to wreck me

and so I guess scalies might be on to something

Could anybody edit some heart cheeks on this beautiful man's face?

Oh stop complaining. The simple vanilla sweetness is what makes that comic good.

youtube.com/watch?v=SB0iSMqWmfE
A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

How many more panels before Area decides to show us Star's pained face as Marco takes her mewginity? I hope there's blood.

I think ludo lost all facets of control when he saw Eclipsa's chapter.

Toffie is has full control over his body at this point I'm guessing.

Nah, there is a distinct change when Toffee takes over the in season 2 finale. Ludo was clearly in control before that, hell, he was telling Moon is life story.

>vanilla sweetness
This is vanilla blueballing.

>pained
Good one
Star's been riding warnicorns and fighting monsters her whole life, I doubt she'd bleed.

We're already two pages into penis-in-vagina, though

Patience is a virtue, user.

That'd hint why the spider and eagle would still be shown in the intro

My impression was that once Eclipsa's chapter was open Toffee moved permanently into Ludo's mind, without Ludo being aware, so that he could take control at will but also give Ludo control when needed, like in Starcrushed.

So that he probably won't be totally using Ludo for all of the next season, because he could technically give Ludo control at any time + Ludo is the biggest main character besides Star and Marco so they'd probably keep using him in some form.

Wonder if we'll see Ludo's reaction when he wakes up and wonders what the fuck happened to his arm.

I haven't lost the patience. I've lost the faith.

user, this is a cool theory. Sadly, I am not creative enough to brew up any of my own and I only wish other anons were like you in starting discussion of this nature in the threads as opposed to the endless shitposting we are getting.

>what the fuck happened to his arm
In the new intro, does he still *have* the arm? Or does he have his wand back?

Post cute Jackie

I was just wondering that Toffee is in defacto complete control of the body. since he can manipulate ludo into doing whatever he wants.

on that note. why would Toffee stay in that meat bag?

Wait, so is her hymen gone then? The amount of physical activity she's in would probably do it, but this is also assuming her biology is the same as a regular human.

I am kind of ecstatic to see how Area handles this to be honest.

I couldn't really tell. Could be either way.

Probably doesn't have any other body to use (I take it you can only possess the one who reads the chapter).

I'm imagining some sort of ritual using the severed finger to reconstruct his original body. Maybe in the third (mid?) season finale.

That's literally impossible.

Playing around with the level on the frame where ludo appears: The shape of the glow looks similar to the shape of the wand's head rather than a hand.

Ever read a really long, episodic fanfic user? Around 30000+ words or so? That's how juxtaposed allies is, only it's visual. It may blueball you for 10000 words for the first sex scene but man does it feel amazing when you finally get there. This is what activates females' almonds apparently.

haha lmao

user is once again showing their extensive knowledge on women

Ok I'm just gonna say it. Anyone else tho is glossaryck is the bad guy?

Also noticed Spider is carrying a lantern for some reason.

Glossaryck is true neutral.

>This is what activates females' almonds apparently.
Ain't only females.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Idk he seems more chaotic neutral.

what are you, gay?

Troof. Delayed gratification best gratification.

Now if only I could figure out how to edge.

No, just a faggot.

SHE IS CUTE AND LEWD.

He said it himself. "I don't have a side." At the risk of exposing my /tg/, Glossaryck has no innate resistance to authority and, thus, is not chaotic.

He's just batshit.

context?

GIMME THE GODDAMN SAUCE PLEASE

He's seemingly a god.
Been there from the beginning possibly pushing all the buttons.
Possibly migrated the mewnians into the new land.
Possibly told the warrior queen to raid the castle and conquer the planet.
Possibly told eclipsa to get with the monster king.
Possibly turned moon against toffee or vice versa
Possibly grooming star into a puppet.

I have absolutely not evidence it's just my fanfic.

Reminder that liggers are subhuman scum that need to be tortured before being destroyed

If they just keep the flesh off the wand it sorta helps avoid some of the weirder implications and makes it easier to switch between Ludo/Toffee.

But maybe feels too easy if it's not shown how that's done.

You need to be tortured and destroyed.