Is this allowed?

is this allowed?

Depends on the venue.

Alhamdullilah, it is good that there are still smart women in America. Men and women should not be allowed to congregate together, inshallah.

I think this should be encouraged so that men can do the same.
Also (((((()))))))

>Shlesinger was born in Dallas to a Reform Jewish family.[4]

I can't wait til the Mahdi and the 313 come back to kill all kikes.

This girl was on Joe Rogan podcast and said most people deserve to work minimum wage jobs and she said ugly men shouldn't talk to her after her shows. She's rude!

Except it won't ever be like that. Men have to accept everyone. White men do sorry, everyone else is free to ban freely. It's absurd

if only women watched her specials the camera wouldn't be angled at her ass the whole show.

are you saying if you were a successful stand-up comedian you would want ugly chicks coming up to talk to you after your shows?

Her fappening nudes are pretty good

It doesn't matter what you want: the fact is, ugly people have a a right to exist just as extractive people.

post the roast
dont just boast for toasts

I wouldn't care. I'm rich. Let them talk to me. What's the issue?

I'm pretty sure she did not say "exterminate all the ugly people."

I probably wouldn't have been such a vapid cunt that I would only let hotties talk to me.

jewbs ftw

I think shes taking this "fuck men" attitude a little too far. Clearly. You can make fun of men all you want but this is taking it too far. This is not setting the right example and just shows shes petty.

Imagine some hot young lass has been eyeing you throughout your whole set, and finally after the show ends you see her from across the room and she starts walking your way only to be intercepted by some fat slob with dyed hair and problem-glasses, who proceeds to tell you how your set was patriarchal but she thought you hit on some good notes as well and would you like to buy her a drink; meanwhile the girl you've been making eye contact with the whole night has left, repulsed by this creature and the fact that you would give her priority when she thought she shared some kind of unspoken connection with you. Good thing you were polite, though.

I can tell you haven't been going to many social gatherings lately if you think this is how things are guaranteed to go down. Also, I said I have no issue with ugly people, not that I have no issue with triggered tumblrittas. You just created a counterargument to one that I never even made because of how much of a fag you are.

Chads are allowed tho

Is this your brain on Sup Forumsreddit?

I'm curious how you think you come across when you approach an attractive, wealthy female comedian who is completely out of your league? Do you think she is impressed by how cultured you seem?

Why do you keep making these non-arguments? I'm not going to approach a wealthy female comedian. I don't give a shit about comedians. It's still vapid as fuck to tell ugly people not to talk to you as if you're worth anything more than the shallow entertainment you provide.

is this your brain on soy?

>this year of our Lord, nearly 2018
>he STILL hasn't embraced Sup Forums and the wonderful truth they've given us
Oh sweet, summer child. Stay simple.

She was such a qt jewess with severe jew denial when she was younger. She went crazy. Sad!

I'm not Sup Forums vermin, I simply wish Jews to be exterminated.

kek

She has the right to tell anyone to fuck off, and maybe the reason she specifies ugly guys is because at least 9's and 10's would be good for a toss in the sheets, and no she's not a "bitch" for having these standards, just how guys who aren't desperate aren't going to go for 4's and 5's. The fact that you are so offended by her standards and calling her a bitch for not wanting to talk to guys like you is weird.

>no men show up at her comedy shows because shes shit
>well u werent allowed to come anyway

lmao

>She has the right to tell anyone to fuck off
And I have a right to call her a vapid cunt for it lmao
>and maybe the reason she specifies ugly guys is because at least 9's and 10's would be good for a toss in the sheets, and no she's not a "bitch" for having these standards, just how guys who aren't desperate aren't going to go for 4's and 5's.
Nobody said anything about "going for them" She could easily just tell people approaching her that she can't talk to them, or say "excuse me" and go talk to whatever hottie she has in sight. Going out with a statement of "if you're ugly don't talk to me" is just being a vapid cunt, no more no less.

>kikesupporter detected

as long as we can apply this same logic to banning females,jews,blacks,gay, trannies and whatever else we see fit I'm fine with it.

The left would have riots in the streets if there were a men only anything

I agree with you user i think niggers, chinks, and spics should never approach me. I'm completely out of their league. matter of fact i should just ban them from every being around me. i like the way you think. MAGA

fucking kike

This. I wish they would at least drop this equality B.S. They think straight white men have gotten unfair advantages and domination for centuries, anything that denies them something can't be considered unfair as a result, that's the thought process, just own up to it.

I only keep around 9 and 10 niggers free weed i guess. kek i got a solid 9 jew who does my taxes so he gets a pass.

>This girl was on Joe Rogan podcast and said most people deserve to work minimum wage jobs and she said ugly men shouldn't talk to her after her shows.
average bourgeois (((liberal))) comedian

they dont want equality, they want revenge

She should, women are shithouse comedians anyway. The only reason why she is getting sued is because some beta orbiter bought a ticket knowing ti was a female only show, pleaded that eh would sit in the back and when he was refused he realised that being an ally would get him no closer to the pussy he has been deprived of the better part of a decade.

No it's the spice melange

MUADIB HAS COME TO CLEAR THE HERETICS OF THIS PLANET

MUADIB

MUADIB

MUADIB

Oh dear what a shame that I'm getting all this free publicity before settling out of court for a small fee :^)

Post her leaks.

This is why God gave them to us anyway, to smite all the evil bitches. How many "good girls" get leaked? None.

thats why anya joy taylor is my waifu

no leaks

>actually being that "triggered"

Iliza is a vapid fucking cunt. Why would you even get upset for not being allowed to see her shitty show?

Of course it should. People should be allowed to do whatever they want if it has no direct or significant bearing on the well-being of others. Telling jokes to your gurl friends about how shitty men are and making a statement by banning them is completely acceptable and only soyboy faggots would take offence at it.

Im an unsuccessul comedian and yes, yes I would and I talk to them. It has nothing to do with sex. If they come on to me I decline. If they're a fan they're a fan. I don't care if they're hot, ugly, old, fat, skinny, whatever. I get people that to a take a picture with me, I don't give a shit. Why would I care how attractive a fan of mine is? If she wants to talk to people and is selective based on appearance she's a piece of shit. She could just say "i don't really like talking to people after shows" but no, she is making fun of ugly guys cause she's an awful person.

Norm?

>successful entertainer
>turning away people because they are ugly
Choose one, imbecile.

Given your rationale for her to act rude to ugly customers is “she wouldn’t want to fuck them”, I will guess you are a woman and/or feminist.

Did bang them on stage or something?

Yes, I know if I do that then they'll make a post on reddit about how nice I was and make me even more popular.

>313

the trump and fappening curse is probably the best things that keep on giving when it comes to hollywood actresses these past few years

but women care about the physique of the men who talk to them.
a woman deals with ugly men only when those men refuse to understand she is not interested, or because she is paid to, or because she is in her ''compassion'' phase where she tries to be nice to ugly men, poor men or boring men

>but women care about the physique of the men who talk to them.
Everyone cares about the physique of the person who talks to them, but not everyone is a bitch about it. If you're some chick and you have fans and they want to talk to you, it doesn't necessarily mean that they want to fuck you.

Im just waiting for this whores nudes, who has them?

It's her best joke yet

Probably. land of the free and all that.
I heard her on the Joe rogan experience- easily one of the worst guests he ever had on.

My man. Its fucking gold. Put these smugfuckers a peg lower.

No men should be watching her show anyway... she did them a favor

Don't sue

Just don't go, don't support anyone with this rhetoric, shun them and watch them beg for you back like Zimbabwe begged for white farmers back

The only men that go to her shows are gay's and soy boy's

Female comedians? No, they should be outlawed. Women aren't funny.

>only pretty people are allowed to interact with me, everyone else should just kill themselves
Yeah you see but I'm a man, I'm capable of compassion and gratitude, and I'm generally not a fucking psycho like that. Existence must be really painful for you with that mentality famalam

That’s not her!

heh, hardly any time ago it was "iliza schessingler so hot she consrevative /ourgirl/ amirite bros". you're such faggots and hypocrites

>I'm a man

This works too, honestly.

Literally never even heard of this bitch before. I'm looking at her wiki page and all it says she's done is reddit shit with John Oliver and Black Science Man

Says liberal defending Chunk from TYT

She's a comedian? She can't be a very good one because i follow the comedy scene reasonably closely and i have never heard of her.

If she wants to minimize her potential audience to feminists then go right ahead. No skin off my nose if she cant pay the rent.

Just because you haven't heard of her doesn't mean she's widely successful - you're just not her target demographic.

She has several netflix specials.

The only bad thing about the Holocaust is that never happened.

Go back to Sup Forums.

Go back to the oven.

Sup Forums = Sup Forums

It's illegal. You have freedom of association but you can't specifically discriminate against a race/gender.

>insecure Sup Forumstard virgin

Jews aren't responsible for your virginity.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumsredditor who came here in the last 5 years

they're paying your wages dude

>muh sexual focus

Why are you kikes so obsessed with sex?

Spoken like a true kike who doesn't want to go back to the oven.

I want her to ban me with her pusy!

>reddit spacing

I fucking hate kikes so much

lol, men are such cucks in the western world.

its unreal, they let dumb fucking ugly goats rule and insult them.

This. We need to bring back moral and standards to put women back into their place again.

This is why we need Islam

You need to use the.. Force.
And not the imaginary one.

This bitch is so dense. She couldn't even detect that one time she was on a meta podcast about the deconstruction of the atypical Hollywood insider. Her simple "comedienne" mind could only go into defense mode.

>Norm
>unsuccessful

Dirty dog detected

It should be, as long as dudes can ban women from shitting up their spaces too.
Holy shit, that could be the key to utopia and peace between the sexes.

>airbrushed pic by professional photographer and favorable lighting
>skin still shows stretch marks

I don't know if it's illegal but it's literally discrimination.
Think about how much people would be freaking out if the roles were reversed.

idk senpai
I'd happily deposit in here shekel bank

I think she did it ironically

why is Brokeback Mountain recommended if you watch Norm?
what does Netflix mean by this?