Andrew Eldritch

Is moving back - to Leeds

KING SAUL FELL ON HIS SWORD

AND I'M GOING TO ALASKA
WHERE THE ANIMALS CAN KILL YOU BUT THEY DO SO IN SILENCE
AS THOUGH IF NO-ONE HEARS THEM

Dino wrote a comic recently.

I liked it

If this show was so good why wasn't it a fucking hit like Rick and Morty? Because it wasn't good. You fucks just retroactively pretended it was good to be hipsters when it was canceled

>TFW Savoy doesn't get any love
youtube.com/watch?v=fZOw9VGgCSM

this guy, this guy....
this guy won't ever apologize and that just gets my goat. I think you need to go back to rude-it newfriend.

This. It's the ultimate hipster show.

>starts out anti-religious but turns into religious propaganda by the end
>indie music
>claymation
>optimistic protagonist gets the girl and gets a happy ending

Rick and Morty is SO much better. I'm so glad I live in a meaningless universe where there's nothing wrong with killing god botherers and shitting down their throat.

WUBALUBBADUBDUB!

WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

It got cancelled because the execs were so baffled and horrified by Season 3's Alone even though they were the ones who demanded more depressing content from the show.
As a result they cancelled the show and cut Season 3 in half

I AM THIS GREAT
UNSTABLE
MASS OF BLOOD AND FOAM
AND NO ONE IN HER RIGHT MIND
WOULD MAKE MY HOME HER HOME
MY HEART'S AN AUTOCLAVE

You know it was cancelled because AS thought it was too depressing, right?
Also, normies like Rick and Morty more because they like to think they're smart. The only way normies understand emotional impacts in a story is if the charachter thinks they're a piece of shit (rick, bojack, ect)

I call christians god botherers too, I mean leave the guy alone. He just wants to watch us beat off.

Nigga I loved it back in 2005 I love it now

>It's a Nurse Bendy episode

>It's a Miss Bendy has an emotional breakdown episode

I wasn't sure about Goths, but Rain in Soho raised my spirits for it. Lotta range to work with between the style of it and Eldritch

I think God really just doesn't care. Do you know how much sex He's watched?

It's gone from awkward to arousing to just whatever.

It's like the shit living inside you. There's all sorts of worms and bugs fucking on your face and inside your guts, but do you care? No.

AND JOSEPH'S BROTHERS SOLD HIM DOWN THE RIVER FOR A SONG

Not all good shows become hits like Rick and Morty.

I want to see Dino go balls out depressing if he can

Mountain goats suck tbqh

Also if it takes two seasons of garbage to make your show even halfway decent you probably deserve to get cancelled.

Probably the only show I notice that both Sup Forums and Sup Forums enjoy

>it wasn't a hit so it wasn't good
You know the bandwagon fallacy is a thing, right?

AND SUNNY LISTON RUBBED SOME TIGER BALM INTO HIS GLOVE

>Your not even worth it
What did he mean by this?

I HOPE YOU DIE

It was way too ahead of its time. I don't think Bojack would fly a few years back either. The execs just didn't like how depressing it was.

nice falseflag

SOME THINGS YOU DO FOR MONEY

>Mountain goats suck tbqh
Objectively false.
>Also if it takes two seasons of garbage to make your show even halfway decent you probably deserve to get cancelled.
It's called a slow burn, user. Season 1 was entertaining in it's own right. There was an overall arc though, and it's fun to see it all come together.

The plans they had for Orel's granddad had the show not been cancelled sounded pretty promising

I HOPE WE BOTH DIE

There was plans for the grandad?

He was going to get killed off and Orel would of turned Christian goth

Was clay going to kill him?

Yeah. He was supposed to get cancer and move in with orel's family. Granddad would have continued to point out the flaws of the town to orel. After he died, orel would have realized his granddad was the only adult who genuinly cared and loved him. This would have lead to Orel going into a cynical rebellious goth phase.

The bendy episodes were pretty good

That's not fair I think clay cares about morel it was all the wife's fault. Clay would have been happy if it were planned.

I owe this show a lot for introducing me to The Mountain Goats. Definitely one of my favorite bands now and I got to see them in concert last year.

>Morel

I know. That was the closest pic I could find to me being in suicidal pain watching them.

I don't have a crying reaction.

As much as people blame Bloberta, I think she gave more of a shit about Orel than Clay ever did. If nothing else she never fucking shot hi,

She only cared because it tortured clay

CLAY DID NOTHING WRONG

I think both of them cared about orel in their own bizzare and fucked up way

AND SOME YOU DO FOR LOVE LOVE LOVE

Game Show Touched Our Lives is honestly a better fit for Clay and Bloberta, as their relation is more of a slow burning degeneration rather then the explosiveness No Children insinuates.
Also
THE BEST EVER DEATH METAL BAND OUT OF DENTON, WERE A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE GRADE SCHOOL.

> And I handed you a drink of the lovely little thing on which our survival depends. People say friends don't destroy one another. What do they know about friends.

Can't argue there.