Which segment from movie 43 did you actually like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK9xykZYJW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ending credits

bazinga!

The swearing leprechaun played by Gerard Butler captured by the dukes of hazard. Could've been its own stand alone absurdist comedy.

Should've been it's own stand alone absurdist comedy

the ballsack chin eggsddeee

yeah.
that's mine too.

How many movies have you watched ONLY because your waifu is in it?

This was a homeless man's Kentucky Fried Movie (1977)

All of them except the Halle Berry one.

>All of them except the Halle Berry one
90% shit taste

I just remembered watching some stupid movie about Kiera Knightley being a lazy fuck becaise it had C***ë in it.
Man old Sup Forums was so much better

It was Happiness for retards.

Hugh Jackman with a scrotum on his chin is actually hilarious for a premise, I have no idea how people don't find it funny.

The Hugh Jackman one was the least painful I think

The one where Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber make their homeschooled highschooler's life like a normal highschooler, and his dad kicks his ass and his mom fucks him. And then in the end they're talking about how he grew up perfectly normally and he comes out of his room with that fucked up sex doll with his mom's face glued to it. I thought that was hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=EK9xykZYJW4

this is kinography

the homeschool one because i was homeschooled
this movie really isn't any worse than any other comedy lately, it didn't deserve to be such a meme

i liked more or less every segment. This is heavily underrated movie. People couldn't see past the vulgarity of the jokes. Take for example segment with basketball players. It tackles racial stuff and satirizes sports drama in a way that makes sense and it's fucking funny

I liked when there was tits

The basketball one is the only one that gave me a chuckle

Beezel the animated gay cat was amusing

The shit fetish one was the worst thing I've seen in theaters

This

The 9/11 news footage at the end

The one with Emily.

I only liked this segment because naomi watts gives me a boner and i want her to be my mommy and fuck her obviously

homeschool sketch was the only memorable sketch other than the period one

The one with the period because Chloe moretz

>this movie was released 4 years ago
It's weird how Chloe Grace Moretz and Christopher Minz Plasse became practically invisible since then.

The american version is pretty bad. I watched the european one and enjoyed the little kid being shown horrible things on the internet, but then saw the american one and couldn't believe they filmed an alternate way to frame it all.