youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ
bbc.com/pidgin
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's hot

youtu.be/bN56dLHOt_I

damn they are hideous

I'm a gook and i thought it was actually pretty funny. some of those woman are fucking dog shit hideous.

>written by chinese girls
>starring chinese girls
>intended to poke fun at chinese stereotypes and show how ludicrous they are
>reeeeee raycissss
Jesus, the amount of humorless triggered fuckwits in this world is astounding.
Also, BBC3 is still running?

she's hideous

how bad is your yellow fever?

i thought it was retarded. its more virtue signalling.
its literally "dont objectify me white man" but then the girl goes home with a total white guy stranger

>How not to date a Chinese girl
Don't worry, I've already got it covered. Thanks.

>BBC

They made their own bed.

>implying minorities can't be self hating and internalize racism
it's a shitty show aimed to pander to a white audience. it was doomed to be a unfunny racists shit pile from the start.

well yeah thats what i thought was funny. kek "dont objectify me white man, but teehee i go home with you 5 dorrar sucky sucky i love you loong time"

The quality of comedy in this video isn't even good enough for a youtube channel. How the fuck did they end up with a show on the BBC

It's /r/hapa and /r/asianidentity throwing a fucking hissyfit over it and the media picked up their campaign against it.

>This is the type of racist garbage being passed as comedy that normalizes anti-asian stereotypes. On the one hand, you have the archetypal self-hating Asian females who play submissive roles to the white males pandering to their power play fantasies while being unnecessarily misandrist towards Asian men. On the other, you have Asian men who, again, play submissive roles to white men...and again pandering to white fantasy of race domination.

Never ever doubt /r/Hapa and /r/Asianidentity to be the most hilariously insecure people on the internet.

It's BBC 3, the dumping ground of comedy, a testing ground. If something works they move it to one of the main channels, if not then almost nobody will have seen it anyway as it's an online-only channel.

the "chinese writers" is virtue signaling to try to hide the fact that it's just filled with a million of the same racist asian tropes anglos have seen a million times before. the producers are white and the audience it is intended for is white. the asian feminist empowerment bullshit is just a lie as points out because they all end up being whores to white men in the show

Only one of them is attractive. Correctly guess which one and win a prize.

>Never ever doubt /r/Hapa and /r/Asianidentity to be the most hilariously insecure people on the internet.

t. cumskin with yellow fever

>internalize racism
stopped reading there

the one in the thumbnail

literally none of them are attractive. i swear the bar is at the floor for asian chicks with you people.

hey Asian people how is the idea of mixed asians like among your people? like some chinese look jap and such. is this a thing in the culture?

hey EurasianTiger

Wrong.
One can be objectively considered at least moderately attractive, regardless of your subjective taste.

>the state of bongland
she looks like a thai lady boy hooker

Less racist, more trite and unfunny, like everything else he chinese have ever done.

fuck that's cringy

>Asian women an put ping pong balls up their vaginas

What the FUCK? This isn't even a "stereotype."

>hapa
>mixed Asians in the mainland are so cucked that they use a Hawaiian word to refer to themselves

yeah, that was bad. and variations on this have already been done in the past, like this: youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ

BBC has lost its way.

bbc.com/pidgin

everything is racist these days, I can't wait to start burning books

>ping pong balls up vagains
No thanks I'm have the patrician taste of squids up vagains GOOD DAY

>American accent
Why?

This looks like the gooked version of that pilot about niggers fucking white women. As in fucking horrible premise.

what the fuck

Yes it is. Ive been to thailand. Ive seen them do it.They give you a ping pong paddle and then shoot the ball at your from their pussy and you have to hit it back.

You do know that a hapa is someone half white/half asian, right? If full asians and even half asians, people with as much of a reason to give a shit as to not give a shit, are calling it racist has it crossed your pea brain that the show might be racist?

Call a black person "black" instead of "african-american" and everyone bends over backwards to please them. Create a show that has in your face racist stereotypes about asians and retards like you come out the woodworks to defend it.

Yes it is?
More a Vietnam/Thailand sex spectacle than a Chinese thing though.

Why is it racist to portray chinese people as normal idiots like the rest of us?

The U.K. has like 1% Chinese people, why are my taxes funding this?

So only one actually has a British accent while the other has a Canadian/American accent and the other sounds like she just got off the boat and is reading badly from a script. So the other two aren't actually British-Chinese. Why?

Because what are you going to do about it, GOY?

Who finds this shite funny?
Also getting really fucking sick of the "Things you shouldn't ask *insert retarded minority*" It's never fucking funny.

>the other ping pong
what did they mean by this

The one that you find attractive

>white fantasy of race domination
This coming from the people that collect as many pictures of asian men with white women as they can. lel

Refer to this post

Nerd faggot, eat mud twink

Racist or not, it's unfunny.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

What the fuck am I reading lads

what a pile of shit

Come off it you larping faggot, she's not hideous by any stretch of the imagination. Stop this tryhard meme.

as someone who spent half a year in Shanghai, I gotta say HOLY SHIT do those bitches look awfully disgusting. who would want to pull that?

>nice thai prostitute
>now sound like a korean prostitute
>yooooooo

lmao is this show just chinks hating on the other east asians?

Why would you ask this when i know for a fact you probably saw uglier men with uglier women when you popped down the shops yesterday? Calm your tits faggot.

Also I live in China town in London and its impossible to pick up chink chicks in the UK by any normal method. I haven't seen a single Asian woman in a bar or apart from a gaggle of tourists or not already with a partner. Even on Tinder they're Moronic and use it to "find friends".

Nerd faggot eat mud twink

It's a bit problematic when you consider the institutionalised mistreatment of Korean people under Chinese rule, I think I might complain to the BBC

The fob girl looks like she's 45.

Great to see how all these r/asianmasculinity men get upset by this show. Either way its a pretty terrible show with bad acting.

Reminder if you weren't born in China you're not fucking Chinese. Your race isn't your nationality.

Same goes for stupid Americans who think they're Irish

Dude, I have one of the worst yellow fever cases and I don't find that hot at all

Or Americans who think they're Italian but would actually be considered scum back in Italy.

they've been going crazy all night on multiple boards its hilarious

25 seconds
new record

I do, but then again I have a ladyboy fetish.

>that part where he pulls out an extremely old instant camera for some reason
I liked it.

That's what that was a reference to? This is seriously a real thing?

It's one of those shows that people will watch and like while a rabid contingent will scream and cry that by doing so you're worse than Hitler.

Do a Bing search and prepare to be aroused.

pathetic buzzfeed tier nonsense.

they should've never made BBC three digital online trash I used to like it for the documentaries

Sorry, I don't speak Gungan.

actually not half bad
this might encourage the bbc to ease up on the political correctness a bit if they have any brains

If it was called "how not to date a white guy" no one would complain.

no one forced you to but that tv, lad

do they still not get they are tools of feminists who despise them?

How fucking young are you?

>BBC3
Will someone please euthanise this """""channel"""" already. I don't understand how it's still clinging on. I've not met a single person who still watches it.

>be britbong
>went on several dates with korean girl
>holding hands and kissing and shit but it hasn't progressed beyond cheek pecking and small smooches
>5th date say fuck it and decide to push it
>"oh sorry lol i'm not looking for a relationship i just wanted a friend lol"

Moneygrubbing whore. She was hot too. I should have just fucking raped her.

I guess I shouldn't have been so gullible on but she was catholic and like I said was still kissing me back and stuff, it felt like she was just being slow because she was catholic.

yeah but the rules aren't the same. we're inequal, there's inequality in life and we're on the losing side. us meaning white people.

Its already online only.

Back when it was taken off air all my friends were complaining about family guy and american dad, asking if we could get rid of BBC4 instead.

I 100% definitely had autistic sperg rages at several friends when they said this. Go watch family guy and american dad on the millions ofo ther channels showing it you pleb fucks.

Stupid superstitious bait posts like this always make me laugh

Lets take a moment to laugh at the people who pay for a tv license.

everything they wrote is true tho

where can i get that top

>going on dates with someone you didn't already know
That was your first mistake. Dating someone you already know is the best way to start a good relationship.

""""""Chinese"""""""
They look more like Thais

Britain voted for brexit and it still has yet to pass after a year yet you still think you ACTUALLY have a parliamentary constitutional monarchy. your country is a joke.

I never should've in the first place b-but if I stop paying now it'll just look suspicious.

i'm dating a greek bird i met at a friends wedding now after we were introduced, its a bit more solid a foundation and we're more similar and at least she fucking put out on the 2nd date.

NERD FAGGOT, EAT MUD TWINK

Sorry but this post is moronic.

Everyone understood the brexit process would take a couple of years. We're literally in the process of negotiating the terms of our exit agreement right now.

How ignorant can you be? This has to be a bait post.

>haha not paying taxes is cool!

I remember when I was 29.

>its not a tax

If Trump was your PM it would been a done deal already and yall would make money with it. You have a fragile old childless hag negotiating with another of her ilk.

labelled as racist by who, op you piece of garbage?

Semantics are the last thing on your mind when serving 15 years in jail.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin
Garbage

Not gonna lie, I want to diddle her Asian rosebud.

the bbc has pages in other languages, what's the problem?

All three of them are disgusting.