Thought on Comic Book Girl 19 (youtuber )

thought on Comic Book Girl 19 (youtuber )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5tsJy21CbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i know of her but i don't care or watch her videos

It's shit (shit)

She was right about Marvel focusing too much on relaunches and events

dunno

I agree with some of what she has to say but I don't much care for her on-screen persona.

She's on the ball about some things, but clearly ignores or is unaware of others. For instance, she blamed Marvel corporate for all of it's recent comic problems (which is fair) but completely avoided laying any blame at all on some of the writers.

Sometimes her opinions read like a Sup Forums thread.

She also has questionable taste.

Let me guess, most of her videos are
>STRAIGHT WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE IS DESTROYING COMICS

to be fair, everyone has questionable taste.

Pretty hot, she has the nice slight amount of manjaw, I like to see on a woman, an a agree with a lot of what she says, too bad about all that Marvel shilling though.

Nah. Looks like tumblr, opinions are more in line with Sup Forums.

That's fair. I just don't get how people can like current Miles comics or early JaneThor.

well, except for me

Not interested in gameofthronesgirl19. I wish there were some actual comic bloggers with her production values but that's never going to happen.

Not even close.

Nope. Looks tumblr has /co tastes.

>Not interested in gameofthronesgirl19
She hasn't made a GoT video in like 3 years.

no in fact she´s very vocal against political correctness in movies and comics

Not true. Doesn't matter anyway. It's all tv and movies.

Lacking as shit, ugly body and tits, and the "one of the guys" personality

I don't dislike her anymore or less than I dislike anyone that makes a living off doing comicbook reviews.

I haven't seen one yet that has ever given me any information or perspective that I didn't get from a friend or someone at my shop or had myself. I mean it's never really someone that has any kind of literary degree or background in sequential art that's giving insightful or interesting/unexpected commentary on what's going on in comics. Just another 'hey, I'm someone with an opinion on something, listen to me...subscribe/buy my merch'. I really don't get how people can hate or love what she does either way.

Saw that she made a video praising Battle of the Atom and decided I never needed to hear her speak about anything.

nibba, you are reading about people in spandex shooting shit out of their body parts, you really can't do anything deeper than "X-Men = Jews" shit. Read a real fucking book if you want anything dipper than a 1 inch puddle

She likes really weird shit, and that's fine.

Despite her looks she's not a SJW

Why does she look like that?

she's ugly as fuck

this is what she looks like without makeup

I like her enthusiasm so I watch her on occasion but she has bad opinions and lately she's been on that "Youtube is dying and I am ruined forever" begging on every video.

>. I mean it's never really someone that has any kind of literary degree or
Jeez, it's fucking people in spandax fighting against evil, if you think that it warrants anything beyond just some guy who passed High School English and Lit, you're out of your fucking mind. Just imagine how sad that would be, working years on learning to analyze literature just to waste it on looking at literal children's fiction.
I'd fucking off myself.

check out her gross fucking teeth

Eh, I've seen and fucked much worse, especially with no make up.

she has nudes though

and they're fappable

You can't say shit like that with out at least pointing in the direction of sauce.

Can you please divulge the location of said nudies?

Who?

actually if you read her twitter she absolutely is

unlike marvel's writers she doesn't allow it to infect her content though

Yeah, you guys only fuck 9 or 10s or something?

I'll post them on /s/. Just give me a few minutes to find and appropriate thread.

she's full blown ugly though

like 4/10 AT BEST

maybe 3/10

Well, I didn't know that.

Glad she doesn't infect her content with that shit.

Go outside, keep a mental note of 100 girls you come across, guaranteed she's in the top 50.

Especially in America where you have a bunch of land whales.

WHERE

> working years on learning to analyze literature just to waste it on
Stop right there, getting literature degree at all is a waste of time and resources on everybody's end.

Even better

Literally who

I think you missed or I failed to get my point across properly. I don't understand the importance or divisiveness of someone like Combookgirl 19's reviews. Like you both and I think I stated it's just this unremarkable persons thoughts on comicbooks, it's never (whether warranted or not) someone that has any kind of education in storytelling, visual or otherwise. So I just don't understand the importance of her opinion or I fail to see why others place it in such high regard no matter if they agree or disagree with it.

EVERYONE in the comics industry is like that

some keep it out of their shit and others force it on their audience

luckily she's in the former category

not even close

She doesn't go into full rants about it but it definitely shines through.

Go outside if you think this is a 3/10

Go find the cosplay thread on /s/. Look in the catalog. Search if you have to. It should be near the top because I just bumped it. There are two full nude pics of her with visible nipples in both and some ass cheek in one.

look here: if you think it isn't

stop whiteknighting your waifu

Your doing God's work Sup Forumsmrade.

>prominent nips
Ah, those are always the best ones.

Dude legit every girl I've known or fucked without makeup looks pretty fucking bad. Only 9s and 10s look awful. Sure her teeth are awful but let's be honest she isn't worse looking then your general chick.

She's got cute little tits

>I'd fucking off myself
How unfortunate we're in this timeline where you've chose otherwise.

Only 9s or 10s look good without makeup I mean to say.

My thoughts are that I want to see her naked.

Wasn't she one of the few people going like, "No guys, this new Ghostbusters movie looks REALLY BAD." When everyone else chocking it up to online sexism?

GOOD NEWS! YOU CAN! READ THE THREAD!

she's a phony who gets her comic knowledge from her boyfriend/handler. Comicstorian and ComicsExplained have some horror stories about working with her, apparently she's an unbearable prima-donna cunt off camera, who is just cashing in on nerd culture.

I like her and she has a lot of good points.

Yeah and if I remember correctly she got shit for it

She did a video saying people need to be truthful about how bad it was. Yes.

She basically admitted that it sucked, but was half-assed in criticizing it. She didn't really say anything beyond "the script wasn't very good".

This in spite of the fact that she was VERY vocal about the RoboCop remake being indefensible.

Well link to the horror stories, I want to read them.

>who is just cashing in on nerd culture.
Eh, it's an easy market, honestly who wouldn't.

>Comicstorian and ComicsExplained have some horror stories about working with her

Link? Very interested in reading/watching those.

Is that Anthony Fantano in drag?

Everything about her appearance is telling me to stay away.

Typical sjw marvel Cuck

She is what I picture posters her look like only fatter and browner defending Marvel's SJW tumblrism like kamala and lesbian Carol hair and shitty movies

Fans like these turns me off Marvel the most, I don't want to be part of this community

I think she is also schizophrenic

it's an older episode of the weekly pull podcast, can't remember which one. apparently they've talked about her before that episode. Benny brings her up to tell a story, and Rob audibly groans like "not this bitch again." Benny tells his story, where apparently her camp contacted them to do a thing together, when they show up she treated them like a hot chick would stereo typically treat a comic book neckbeard. when they tried to talk to her about whatever books they were going to be discussing before shooting she could care less and had no clue what they were talking about because all of her shit was scripted.
the ironic thing is, Benny's wife is a hundred times better looking than cgb19's flat goofy looking ass. bitch looks like a tranny version of quentin quire from the x-men

Kek her review of Logan was just her crying about Logan not being the man she wants him to be and defend this shitskins from white people

Damn, harsh.

DESU, I don't like Benny that much, he's too "excited" about everything. Reminds me of the one friend that interrupts everyone to say something dumb all the time. Don't know how you can have a conversation with him, seems really hard to deal with.

Shame that she gets all the attention from viewers meanwhile, ComicPop sitting at less then 52k subs. This bitch got 521k subscribers.

Only thing I don't like is how vocal she is about wanting certain comic book movies to fail because she doesn't like whoever is making it.

punk alternative girls now get mix up with fucking tumblr

I like her, she's ok, used to be way hotter before though. Weird how everybody here is calling her an SJW, she ain't that at all. But she is into weird far out hippie magic stuff that is very annoying.

Pics of Benny's wife?

They look at her hair in thumbnails, and never look at her content.

Yeah but that's because she wasn't getting death threats over RoboCop

ComicPop is easily the best of the weekly pull crew. they said that cbg19 and crew contacted them a few times after for another project and they just ignore her now.
i couldn't stand Benny for a long time, but he's not bad. my only complaint about now is he laughs at himself too much. i think the fact that he's so energetic compared to everyone else makes it stand out more. a lot of it seems to be on camera persona. he does some stuff every now and then on his channel where he isn't being a spaz, and you can tell that's who he really is. there is a video he did a long time ago where he's sitting in his car talking about how he part of the reason he is the way he is had to do with his time in the military. apparently he saw some shit in the middle east.

I tried to watch her stuff in the past but found her utterly boring. The guy who is supposed to be a robot is fucking useless. Plus her voice is awful.

>Typical sjw marvel Cuck
Didn't she just put out a video about how much Marvel sucks and how she's given up entirely on their comics?

>Reminds me of the one friend that interrupts everyone to say something dumb all the time.
that's exactly a description of his podcast.

have you checked out her twitter, she's into sjw shit for sure. everything she says on cam are the words of her boyfriend, who voices the robot.

weak eyebrows and those glasses don't go with that hair. Need bigger hair or smaller glasses.

I have no idea who this is or what they do so that's the extent of my opinion on them

>apparently he saw some shit in the middle east.

Makes sense.

>When everyone else chocking it up to online sexism?

Judging by the response, wasn't pretty much everyone saying it looked bad? I remember seeing ALL the internet culture warriors making videos about how much it was gonna suck.

She a qt. I fucking despise her sense of fashion though

FN Pryde, before she stopped making videos 3 years ago, would only get like a few hundred views on her videos despite being one of the few channels doing ACTUAL COMIC REVIEWS and not just "random geek culture shit". Plus she's HOT AS FUCK. How she never got popular is baffling.

>have you checked out her twitter
>being anywhere around twitter
why would I ever do that to myself?

Yeah, she's actually hot. I thought you were gonna be exaggerating, but she's legit like 8/10.

The show was okay before it became Game of Thrones Girl 19, Comic Pop and the other Youtube comic channels are vastly better even if they don't have nearly of the production value as CBG19.

So I'm scrolling through her twitter and I can´t find the sjwing... It's mostly self promotions and some awful memes

she does a lot of gaming stuff on twitch

oh yeah, that's her latest gimmick. she's into internet memes now. it's cringey as fuck

And denies the fact that fans are sick of the diversity anti white bullshit

She likes kamala for fuck sake
That's a red flag already

>FN Pryde

FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK that takes me back. I used to watch her videos just to fap. What a stupidly hot bitch.

>talking shit on Ms. Waifu
GTFO

>FN Pryde

For reference:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5tsJy21CbY

Her tits are HUGE. Even bigger than they look.