/SCG/ Snyder Cut General

>tfw working on my own snyder cut from korsub rip
>removed whedons color grading - added zacks + framing
>replacing elfmans score with zimmers and RGW
>cutting trailers scenes that where deleted entirely and resplicing
>changing pacing to include flashbacks
>hoping to achieve a 3hr runtime

Have a solid 40+ minutes of footage edited.

Will release for free when done.

Today's draft - Intro

pastebin.com/hm8PGZD9

Past thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oPh2jYpI!-GG0zTHDFoBrEbPWTtVRQQ
youtu.be/JBx-vydxfKU
pastebin.com/hm8PGZD9
youtube.com/watch?v=V4Jppa8t6mc
youtube.com/watch?v=-qDwBafsPg8&list=PLRtfj2RV2v3yyUAX5EOtBqfyeyF3HHIo1&index=4
streamable.com/gqoil
streamable.com/pty7x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God speed, user, God speed.

oh boy, I was searching for you.

get a trip or something.

And make a website for updates! A lot of people are interested!

wordpress.com

is there actually a copy out there that isn't a cam rip?

You might want to wait until the BD rip drops.

yes, the korsub is out
1080P, too

I'm
I encoded your previous video t ~400MB, here's the link
mega.nz/#F!oPh2jYpI!-GG0zTHDFoBrEbPWTtVRQQ
I tried posting this to redit to garner attention but it gets filtered everytime.

like most fan projects, this looks dumb as fuck

I will look into that, thanks!

There won't be one for many, many months. Based Korean sub will be okay for now. I will just have to do my best to make final copy as clean as possible.

Thanks for the help. I currently using gdrive+jwplayer to host. It'll likely be like that on release as well.

As for reddit. not sure about copyright. don't want to get shutdown before I even finish it.

S-sorry user ;(

Sorry I take it back OP

SHUT THIS DOWN, RIGHT FUCKING NOW OP!

What kind of additional material are you using? Only trailers and promo clips or is there already more?

Also just because I am interested: how do you manage to put another score over certain scenes and keep stuff like dialogues and sound effects intact?

ForSnyderCut.org

Is that you? What is this website?

oh nevermind I googled the name at the bottom. It's that one chinese Snyder fangirl from twitter.

It's the most difficult part. I have a background in audio. I'm using Waves Spacial Imaging plugins to pull audio from mid/center. Which is usually reserved for (on non surround sound) Dialogue. SFX most of the time as well.

Music is more stereo, so it's easy to filter. But it isn't the same for every scene. So it requires a lot of work for each take. Many automations.

No, that isn't mine. Sometime in near future, I'll setup and domain and wordpress.

>Sometime in near future, I'll setup and domain and wordpress.
You know it's free, right? It takes ~5 minutes, you don't even have to decorate it or anything. I don't want to scour 4plebs.

Are you the user who made this:
youtu.be/JBx-vydxfKU

After cut is complete, I'll buy domain and create the landing page. With JWplayer and some info.

But that wont come till after I've done everything else.

as for that ASMR video, i didn't create that.

Why JWplayer, though? You're hosting it on gdrive anyway

Larger MP4 files aren't available for preview. At least not from new gdrive accounts. So they cannot be embedded with the YouTube player from gdrive via iframe.

I use redirector proxy script from gdrive share url into JWplayer. There are a few benefits to this. More security from hosting. Use of Poster, Closed Captions and responsive embed. You can also run VAST ads/pre-rolls. I also think their player looks better.

Hope that answered your question.

nice, I had no clue about this.

Thanks!

You're doing a great service, OP.
Thank you.

Is a piece of shit better when it's bigger?

Just put a beard on Cavill for the entire movie to cover up the CGI horselips. Even the cell phone scene in the opening. That shit is so distracting.

The technology just isn't there yet :)

dude, its like differnt movie, when do you think you will be done?

Will you add black suit Superman aswell? And Darkseid?

>pastebin.com/hm8PGZD9
Can you also add Green Lantern? Also extend the history part?

I'm not sure. It's a passion project.

To help, I made a project overview I've used as a guide. Which structural parts to change, beats to hit with music. An an excell spreadsheet of completed Scene + the music used. I don't want to hit the same themes too many times in movie.

I've got about 43 minutes of raw editing done. Sometime next year it'll be complete. I'm just one person on it.

One of the things I really dislike about the film, wasn't really the shitty reshoots or whedon's god awful color grading. It was the music. Elfman writes really campy stuff, and a lot of tension/emotion is lost in translation because of it. It doesn't fit well with the last two films.

For the suit, that would require a level of editing I don't have the skill set for. Like 3d composite modeling and masking in after effects.

As for green lanterns, there's deleted scenes in script with more of their scenes. I am hoping they leak like BvS clips did during its cinema run. If they do, I will work it in. That's including the darkseid suit scene as well.

Check this out, for the full depth of deleted stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=V4Jppa8t6mc

>that simple score change that would have costed them nothing
Fucking 10/10. I would advise not to use too many flashback cutaways though. They seem jarring and out of place.

Do you have any of the leaked stuff like the Barry saves Iris or Cyborg learns to fly?

IMO the cuts to flashbacks should be softer, fuzzier, to make them feel more distant, and then sharpen slightly as the scene progresses.

It would be less jarring and convey the mental aspect of it a bit more.

Are you going to include the leaked cyborg and flash scenes?

here it is, smaller

This.
They should be like when Clark says "Martha" and there's like half a minute long montage of Bruce's parent's death.

Can you link me to the exact ones? I've already got a folder of deleted clips from trailers. The farm, Alfred speaking to supes about suit, Flash's window shatter saving iris ect.

They're all small cuts though, and will be difficult to place with context.

That's the goal. Clips I've posted are all raw drafts. Once I've completed structuring and dubbing the entire film I will polish.

mega nz/#!BShmHBiZ!5iJrNqvdRzIPVsHeA-3rOcs9-7T4E2RVhm_8PyCaS4o

All the leaked stuff here.

>Can you link me to the exact ones?
I don't think they're ooonline, but I'm pretty sure I downloaded them when they were leaked. They're all 1080p. I'll search for them.
>The farm, Alfred speaking to supes about suit, Flash's window shatter saving iris ect.
Yeah, then there's a couple of clips of cyborg. But they all have watermarks "Ascended Ancient" or something.
>They're all small cuts though, and will be difficult to place with context.
I don't think the flash scene will fit anywhere but I'm pretty sure the clark and cybborg scenes can, although the watermarks are still a huge problem.

On a few of them, its possible to crop them out. Especially on the Flash and Clark ones

You're right.

The watermark is static, so I think that tracing it and making a png of it that can be overlayed and then subtracted from the video will remove it (or maybe obscure it)

keep up the good work

>polishing a turd

Cropped to 2:39.1

You are doing God's work, Snyderbro.

Any word on the original script?

perfect.

YOU
CANT
SAVE
THE
FILM
ALONE

Thanks!

That perfectly chiseled face untouched by CGI

It's beautiful

The Cyborg one I attempted to remove the watermark and the flash one has been cropped, but I can get you one that has been untampered if you would like

>Superman saved the world alone
>some random saved the Justice League movie alone

bravo Snyder

Flash one is good to go. I will find a spot for that.

pottery

The original spot was apparently somewhere in the end montage

I've got a spot in my mind already. I already had a few of the leaks, but the flash one is perfect.

Most of the post in it looks fine as well. Except the 3d model of car haha

Whereabouts are you thinking?

are DCucks really THIS pathetic... baka

sounds cool user

First thing that comes to my mind, is during his speedforce charge when he touches the motherbox. cause a flashback to that scene of saving iris.

Please add more Venom
youtube.com/watch?v=-qDwBafsPg8&list=PLRtfj2RV2v3yyUAX5EOtBqfyeyF3HHIo1&index=4

This is a Justice League thread, although I am working on a fully extended cut of Spider-Man 3.

Runs at 2hr23min and is the longest I can make it with what is publically available.

Might slow the pace down there, not too sure

Also, here is the unaltered Flash and Cyborg scenes if you need

fuck forgot link

mega nz/#!tXxRwSTT!l3nnU-hctmD3gbdrKd_D29RDQ50Bpnp14cQLd2rKhjw

o-oh..
goodluck

Cropped the full Kent Farm scene down to 2:1.39

We can restore some scenes cut from the trailers but the film itself has been buried by WB. We'll never see the true Snyder/Terrio cut of capekino.

streamable.com/gqoil

fuck forgot the link again sorry guys

awesome!

#6ForThe6

That was great user but it looks too dark, maybe try readjusting the contrast?

Here's the Flash saves Iris one cropped too with some music

streamable.com/pty7x

Are we taking this to Sup Forums ? Should be within rules on Sup Forums I think.

This saddens me to no end.

pathetic
reminder that thor made more money than the entire justice league

so this... is the face of autism

even if you have to hand puppet and voice over some scenes please do

You're doing a good job mate. Can't wait to see this.

Also, I remember someone doing a MoS and BvS edit. I wonder what is happening with that.