Mobile releases tomorrow (5/11). Console releases in one week

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=duOE4gFVFuY
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_haD2TV0AAg-Jh.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Longest 1 week of moi laif

Try one 1 year senpai, waiting on PC version

I WANT A SEA HORSE

So as I was saying last thread the game's achievements images were released (leaked?) and I grabbed whatever looked the most interesting and enlarged them

Diversity points + Justice League Unlimited nostalgia wank.

Most normies still think John is the main GL.

Do you have the corresponding achievements? Curious about the Nightwing gear.

Wish I saved all those people accusing that shitty Green Lanterns movie starring Ryan Reynolds of white washing

>Diversity points
Oh shut up

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROPERTY OF COLDZOOM

>tfw most normies call Captain Cold a ripoff of Mei

Is that gear/shader on Thawne skin?

Overwatch fans need to leave.

That's player 2 colors.

I just want best boy playable.

Did we agree on the name for our Sup Forums Guild?

Also anyone else annoyed that they changed the story so Damian outright kills Zsasz infront of Superman and Batman and Superman was going to execture the prisoners instead of transporting them to a higher security prison. I feel like they are going to make the Regime just complete evil guys instead of them being people who went down the wrong path while trying to reform society.

Is the mobile game up?

will probably go up at midnight cali time or some time during the day

I heard its up for ios in the US if you have an Android the Apk file is arleady up.

>I feel like they are going to make the Regime just complete evil guys instead of them being people who went down the wrong path while trying to reform society

Did you not play the first game?

Guild should be Hall of Doom IMO

Do you legitimately think this doesn't exist despite people from every industry and former workers flat out admitting it?

I mean I don't care as long as the character is good but trying to tick every checkbox is simply smart business right now and it factually happens. It's not a political statement to point it out.

Alright Real expectations only:
Will it be better than the borefest of injustice?
Will it be better than MK X?

too bad he's dead

got a link to the apk?

Joker GA and many others come back to life

Grey Lantern Sup Forumsrps was my favorite.

It's more creative and less cringey than Sup Forumsalition Sup Forumsmrades and stuff like that.

>Overwatch fags need to leave.
Fixed your typo

Holy shit this is bad. WOW. he looks like an auto mechanic fell into some paint and couldn't see and he kept rubbing his eyes making them red and in his stupor he stumbled into some boxes of car parts and got tangled up.

GA and Canary already explained (although it's a shitty explanation). Joker is probably fear gas.

Personally I would've preferred they handled it like MKX and left GA/Canary dead, with them just included for mutliplayer purposes and a flashback in story mode or something.

I dont. Google ApkPure on your phone and download it once you open the app you will see injustice2 on the main page if not just search for it on the app.

Yeah but they started out with good intentions first before going hall of doom tier. I guess i cant really say i care just seemed odd,

So people have already played the story mode, apparently. Does Superman snap Brainiac's neck in the end?

Nope fuck you

Yeaaah...I almost wish he just wasn't included. This is probably the worst design in the game. Idk how they nail Cold so well and then fuck up Fries.

>too bad he's dead
"""Dead"""
He got an arm ripped off and fell
Less stubborn heroes have survived worse
Besides, didn't Stewart get shanked too?

The Premier skins arnt horrible but im not liking any of the designs for them. Except for Reverse Flash of course. Maybe I dont want a Kenan Kong superman skin after all.

Would laugh if this were true. I hope Superman just dies to protect the Earth and they do a new storyline for the 3rd game.

I actually like it. Needs the helmet/fishbowl, though.

If your talking about the Mobile story we only have the first chapter of it.

Batman Vs Cyborg>WW>Superman>Robin,

Yeah, Sinestro killed him.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SINESTRO REEEE

He's honestly the most important villain in the storyline along with Joker.

He looks like Blendin.

every single day until a premier skin is announced Boon.

is it the one that's 901 MB?

So your opinion is that John Stewart isn't good?

Yup!

I like it. I guess il post the ones suggested so far closer to the games release since no one cares currently.

>I want to be cooler than cold but Ivy won't let me.

I knew he would look like shit

Absolutely. He's considered a pretty boring character in most DC circles I've found myself in. Especially by the GL fandom who seem to dickride Kyle to the moon and back.

I'd actually like this if he wasn't a manlet and actually had a glass dome on his head. Shame we can't get a more 'tank-ier' looking version but I prefer Freeze being a skin for Cold rather being another Batman character taking up a slot.

Literally called this earlier today after I saw the PG render. He's supposed to be as big as Lex, but because of "hitboxes" he's just a regular bald manlet.

do we still get that Catwoman

/Ps4/ crew where we at? Can't wait for the tourneys.

Pretty sure basically everyone

To be honest, John Stewart is in the game because he's extremely popular with the casual audience.

Back when the Green Lantern movie with Ryan Reynolds came out most of the people were wondering why the Green Lantern was a white guy all of a sudden. This was before all the SJW bullshit. People were just legitimately confused.

The DCAU is still most people main exposure to the DC universe. People see Hawkgirl as a founding member of the JL. Most don't know how the fuck Hawkman is, but they know Hawkgirl. Maybe the live action Legends of Tomorrow changed that, but Hawkman is still seen as the Hawkgirl' boyfriend. Not the proper hero.

Hawkman is what the kids on Sup Forums today call a "cuck"

It actually isn't too bad, just needs some adjustments. Need to shrink the head and broaden and shorten the arms.

Yeah if you have it preregistered on the playstore it should send you a mail in your inbox.

Words escape me. That is just... Ugh.

Black Adam has Billy's character trait as an option. A skin is coming.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=duOE4gFVFuY

Canary never died. Fate just changed fate and let her live. Though he did tell her that if she returned fate would be fucked. Basically it is probably all Dinah's fault Braniac is invading.

>RF still the only good premier skin
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

But the personalities of Billy and Adam are like polar opposites, and that's reflected even in their movements.

Can't wait to see happy fucking Captain Marvel floating around with his arms crossed like a tyrant. You'll hardly notice it!

What's wrong with Grid and Stewart?

He just needs the dome but it's still good.

Aren't Premmy Skins supposed to have their own lines too? Who voices Mr. Freezy Squeezy?

Was posting the worst Freeze design since the piss yellow and purple supposed to prove something?

Probably Maurice Lamarche

Grid is fine, wish it was a bit less white but the alt color will probably work for that.

Stewart's head is really off. The hair especially. He looked great in the first game, I don't know why they fucked with it.

Why couldn't they just copy the TAS design? Would've been easy to fit into Cold's hitbox. Baffling to me that anyone could think a good Freeze design could be done by forgoing sleeves and his helmet.

Well, Grid is just a headswap and Stewart just looks off, not like the one I'm familiar with.

Lance Reddick Stewart looks AMAZING

Oh good, the fucking New 52 Freeze everyone hated
No, hes not good user

Literally every single costume in this game was created by taking a good design and ruining it with armor plates and lights and crap all over the place, what made you think the premiere skins would be any different?

I'll admit Grid probably could have used more work but then again all Grid is supposed to be is Cyborgs machine half filled in with a metal skeleton and they literally did that with the default model. So its accurate I suppose. Freeze on the other hand is absolute dogshit

Freeze's skin is literally the opposite of what you said. He doesn't even have sleeves for fuck's sakes

His head just looks skinny and weird. And from the looks of it, he doesn't have any facial hair. He looked better in Injustice 1.

I thought there was 2 Grid skins.

I wish they'd have shown this earlier. So many of the faces got fixed in the months up to release as people complained, but given that we're less than a week out this is probably how he's going to look forever.

Its just alt colors for the sake of mirror matches, all premiere skins have one

I like his new look

I'm glad Cyborg finally has a notable nemesis, it's about damn time.,

In all honesty Grid gives me a reason to play as Cyborg

Too bad it's just Reverse Cyborg

Works for Barry

>Reverse Flash
>Bizarro
>Ocean Master
Im cool with it

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That's WHY it's disappointing

>not armored and overdesigned to fuck and back

Wow did we find the best costume in the game?

>no NRS design
wtf

The Flash was already gonna be a main, but with this new revelation, 90% of my matches will be with him.

How? Anti/Reverse doppelgangers are great. Besides with Cyborg, you take what you can get

It's obviously a meme costume.

Alan Scott premier skin when?

Oh shit, is Jay going to be voiced by John Wesley Shipp?
>Meme
What the fuck are you even on about?

Please fucking tell me were also getting an Alan Scott alt for GL

Stop being so fucking salty, user. Billy's dead. You're getting a premier skin.

>now have to choose between eobard and jay
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

What a dilemma

No Vixen for Dlc! Best Girl Mera still in the running!

pbs.twimg.com/media/C_haD2TV0AAg-Jh.jpg:large

Vixen for Cheetah

Vixenfags KEKED