So, what movie is this?

So, what movie is this?

Star Trek V

It's one of those Kevin Costner films, like Waterworld or The Postman.

>waterworld
uh well if you look at it I think that can be ruled out right off the bat..
>the postman
maybe, but as I already said, its Star Trek V: The Final Frontier and that guy with the horse is Spock's crazy egomaniac half brother

>he saved my screenshot
I'm honored.

pretty kino shot to be honest. was star trek v more kino than I remember? i may just be a huge pleb when it comes to the star trek movies because i loved first contact and star trek vi is probably my other favorite

Ishtar

Star Trek V is surprisingly kino but it isn't very good unfortunately.

I wanted to ask Sup Forums what it was because google image search didn't give me an answer but now I see that it IS giving me the answer so I have no idea why it wasn't working back then. Very strange. Sorr for the inconvenience everyone.

Where did you find that picture, then?

I mean I did find it here so it probably was your picture, I mean that the image search button didn't give me an answer when it was posted back then but it is now and I don't know why that happened. Google is shit and Sup Forums should put in Yandex as an option because it has never failed me.

Lawrence of Arabia

>surprisingly kino but it isn't very good
I have no idea what people mean when they say kino anymore. Why not just say it has good cinematography if that's what you mean?

the Batman v Superman dream sequence

>why not just say it has good cinematography
kino is a shorter term to type out. It's a quick little package to deliver an opinion in.

Because faggot 12 year olds spewing me mes

But it's not a very helpful package if you don't know what it means. Pic related.

Lurk moar. You shouldn't expect everyone to spoonfeed you information. I didn't know what kino meant when I first came here and no one ever told me. I figured it out on my own.

Isnt that Braveheart?

Well apparently someone should have told you because you used it wrong. That's the whole point.

No word is useful if you dont know what it means.

I didn't use it wrong.

it's my favorite Star Trek movie

*sigh* This is what happens when you don't have anyone to tell you what it means.

>>>Reddit

*SIGH* So you're 16 at best, I'm guessing?

yawn

*sigh*

yawn

Yawn.

it's so comfy

It is.
yawn

DUCK SEASON FIRE