Where is this show going? Whats the end game? Are we getting more soon?

Where is this show going? Whats the end game? Are we getting more soon?

What show is that?

Where is it going? The cast dying between season, obviously.

They gotta bring back Triana. Shows a fucking sausage party.

It's losing relevance rapidly, mostly due to the long production times, they're killing their own show.

Going? Are they planning on making more?

>mostly due to the long production times
Yeah, what is the reason behind the insanely long production times?

Doc and Jack exercise pretty much total creative control over the project from writing all the scripts to most of the art and animation decisions so seasons come out only as fast as they can personally work. It's a trade off between pure artistic vision and how fast episodes can be done.

I think it's because they (Doc & Jackson) do most of the work on the show themselves to keep production costs down. In a way it ensures they won't get cancelled if Adult Swim aren't spending too much on the show in the first place. But that said 6 seasons in almost 20 years is pretty fucking weak.

Fucking ninja'd me.

Why do people draw cringey fan images like this?

I stopped caring once the Guild and is weird cosplay villain rules bullshit became such a heavy focus.

>no Orpheus in the last season

>mfw R&M fans were bitching about long wait times between seasons.

I was interested when it looked like Dr Girlfriend had grown tired of The Monarch's stupidity and was going to branch out and start her own villain franchise (possibly with Triana's friend Kim as a sidekick). But after they just continued on with the same shit for another few years it lost its zing

>Orpheus is gone

What’s the point?

why is it cringy?

This show is still in production? Wasn't it popular around 2010 or so?

Did the VA die or something?

Meh...kinda stopped giving a shit after a while. it just gets progressively up its own ass. I liked the first seasons a lot better than the lets make everything some lore and lite drama in an otherwise wacky parody.

The "lore" isn't as overbearing when you realize it's just going all in on creating silver age comic (mostly marvel for a while) parody after running their course with Jonny Quest and similar shows, but every time they get self referential it's kind of awful since the last time I had seen anything they're referring to was years ago

I always thought it would end with hank and dean taking over rusty and brocks place but taking a vow that they would try and help people and not be selfish and egocentric like there dad

People bitch about everything. The fact is its one of the best adult swim shows made by far and the fact they are still making it is somthing we should be thankful for considering what shit we have now and good stuff like aqua teen ending. Btw, last season of venture bros was better then the last season of aqua teen, and aqua teen hunger force is my favorite adult swim show, fuck was that last opening stupid

>relevance
it's an unprofitable love project for the happy few

Lol this is a very well done shill thread

Thanks. I mean I wish they'd come out faster but considering there's only maybe 2 or 3 episodes I didn't enjoy, I'll take the long ass times for a quality product.

>good stuff like aqua teen