What did Bright mean by this

It's my mind on Sup Forums or there are some subtle messages in this movie?

It's not your mind. Why do you think they're trying to shut Landis down?

it's your mind on Sup Forums if you see any connection to race in this image you're actually racist.

Landis is Jewish, Sup Forums. Why are you so dumb?

>mocks jews
>slammed with sexual assault allegations
What did hollywood meme by this?

they have it backwards though, the Jew should be holding up the nigger not the huwhite man

Tikka is his self-insert, literally described as an Inferni traitor.

Am I a race traitor if I want to get a qt (((elf))) girl like Tikka?

it's not race traiting if you get with a superior race.

I didn't know he is a jew. Why these jews seems to be everywhere?
Dont tell me Sup Forums is right again pls.

I wanna touch her ears

Do you think her pusyflaps are pointy too?

Her pussy is so tight it will crush your penis. Everyone knows average elf is a manlet with micropenis. Human cock is too much for an elf grill.

There are good elves, like Max.

Kel this and star wars should show the massive disconnect between critics and the audience

Whats with the reference for Joe Rogan? I know the dude has a podcast but i've listen only a couple of episodes.

A weed-smoking psychedelic-exploring bow-hunting MMA guy independently created a media empire from his basement that reaches more millions of people than CNN.

Our media overlords are not happy with the shout-out, either.

is this worth watching?
it sounds like Shadowrun but with the racial conflicts of The Witcher.

Exactly that, but no cyberstuff, more like a 90s buddy-cop movie and a little from The Warriors.

It's actually top tier comfy.

thanks user, i will check it out this weekend

Yeah, he's trying to warn us.

maybe he is a jew with bad conscience, ever thought of that?

are we witnessing the birth of 21st century's They Live?

this
he feels constant guilt over his father's murderous sins and this led him to become a redpilled anti semite

About time.

Tikka,elf-wall or psycho elf bitch...who was the sexiest?

How can one man be so based?

Just because a Jew thought of using anti-semitic imagery in his hamfisted race allegory doesn't mean he's self-loathing.

The way Noomi Rapace spoke Spanish with an Elven accent... holy fuck, sexiest thing ever.

that was amazing, and it needs a full episode for extras in the bluray. he's such a weirdo, that its a shame Hunter Thompson isnt alive to be on Joe's show, and have his own podcast.

The Joe Rogan Experiance is Charlie Rose for the 420XxX_LMAO WEED BRAH SMOKIT 420_XxX MMA Meatball head set.

when he has multiple guests on, its The McLaughlin Group of the damned.

Landis Sr. was on top of Hollywood in the 80s. He's long fallen from grace.

Max Landis is the Luke to his father's Anakin. In his mind, the Empire is elven.

She was based

he hides his TRUE POWERLEVELS behind fake SJW POWERLEVELS to infiltrate everyone to get shit done. I think he must have mined /tg/ for bright.

What do they mean when they call john landis a "pizza buyer"? Are they saying he fucks kids?

Truly Max is /ourguy/
I'm not Max btw

That's the tragedy of Landis. He tried so hard to be accepted by the SJW crowd... yet he was obviously NEVER one of them. Remember the Mary Sue thing?

are you retarded? this movie was not subtle at all about the race allegory shit

then why this numale/tumblr style?

THey shouldnt have killed her,she was really great...unless they bring her back with some wand shit

Hey Max, I'm not you neither, but yeah, you're pretty much /ourguy/ currently.

Hi Max.

He has always been Sup Forums.
based!

>elves depicted as blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
>Sup Forums doesn't realise he's referring to whites
Hmmm

she could have my magic wand

Hey not Max, how does it not feel to be Sup Forums's most based person right now? Based or unbased?

Yeah, no.

I liked seeing her tweak out standing in front of the spic.

Based Max dismantling white supremacy
Based!

deception
he wouldn't be able to sell his scripts to netflix without the proper image

It's racist graffiti.

It implies Elves (Jews) use Humans (Whites) to keep Orcs (Blacks) down.

This is like seeing Nation Of Islam or KKK graffiti.

This reminds of those "remove gaijin" cartoons from pre Meiji Japan

Max shine on you crazy diamond. if RLM moves to Atlanta like the Sup Forums rumors say, you should do more episodes with them, flying into milwaukee sucks.

with enough of us in a writing collective, I bet he could get someone to fund a script we could write. god knows we come up with better shit on the fly than studio hacks can in years.

What a kino master.
Hope he can work with based Zaddy one day to make more fantasy kino that triggers the SJWs and soyboys.

>It implies Elves (Jews) use Humans (Whites) to keep Orcs (Blacks) down.
meanwhile it's

Elves (Jews) rise Humans (black actor) to keep Orcs (white actor) down.

Max here
fuck the kikes

He's undercover. He's using their own tricks against them.
Confirmed for /ourguy/

It's a DIRECT unironic in-world reference to our-world anti-semitic propaganda.

No wonder they are so angry with Landis.

Because of this He views himself as literally Tikka.

>Elves control the world
Don't think this has applied to whites since WWII.

Why are whites such cuckolds?

do you actually want the answer to that or are you going to call me racist?

We will never know, user

I'm going to call you a cuck either way.

From the script:

>Shield of Light member: "That's Leilah. She's an Inferni coven leader. She's a Bright. You ever notice how most Brights are Elves, and Elves run the world? Coincidence?"

It's like it was written by Sup Forums. I'm sure they'll change it in the sequel, but what's done remains done.

Hmm, so how come actual whites are below the elves on the social ladder?

Hmm does that mean Jews are sexy as fuck?

What about Bears? Have the escaped from the voracious debauchery? Just dreamt of Bright exactly how it was but also with bears.

Cause WW1 and WW2.

Been downhill for Whitey since the 60's.

We had a good run.

Shame there's no one worthwhile to hand it off to though.

Maybe the Chinks can be less ant like now that they have shopping malls. Who knows.

>sexy

I think so. Can someone tweet max landis to confirm?

>half the posts in every Bright thread aren't about wanting to fuck Tikka and Leila

WWI was the worst mistake in history, an absolute tragedy, just before that European civilisation was at its absolute peak.
WWII was just a continuation of the same suicide.

>Cause WW1 and WW2
Serves whites right for destroying themselves
A race of cucks

So two jewesses out of millions are sexy, what gives?

maybe there are pretty holllywoodian elves, and real, askenazi elves

please oh god let her crush my fucking dick jesus

god leilah actually made my dick so fucking hard. if there's any elf I've wanted to rape in my life it's 100% her.

The FBI dude was hot too

Nice try but we all know that it's white men who controls everything and keeps us down.

>People still don't know the difference between race and species

>whites
>a race

Europeans did not see themselves as a race, especially back then.
Things are changing a bit now due to anglosphere mainstream media constant bashing on us "whites".

Didn't he get kicked out for getting three people killed on set due to gross negligence? As much as I hate hollywod I don't blame them for that.

You're all being retarded though. This doesn't align at all with what Sup Forums's opinions are I think, unless they think that Jews keep whites in a position of power to keep blacks down?

Doesn't Sup Forums think they do the contrary?

>england
>germany
>Northern Europe
pick one and only one.

pls Sup Forums make more great threads like this

Elfs are Jews but they're also whites
Also orcs are niggers but also whites
And humans are whites but niggers as well
Basically whites are mutts

Note how the Elfs are NOT played by anglo-saxons/germanic people:

Noomi Rapace: Father was Spanish. Also gypsy ancestors.

Magic Fed elf dude: Played by Edgar Ramirez, a Venezuelan.

Inferni elf #3: Veronica Ngo, asian.

Inferni bald elf: Alejandro Meraz, Purepecha Indian Mexican

looking at that, it was enough diverse already

You niggas need to calm down. Yes landis wrote the script, but only the raw one. The director rewrote it to make it fit his vision. Movie was OK but just that: ok. Extreme stereotypes, real world and fantasy, as well as a cliche story. I like the shadowrun-style world tho.

This is about whites. Movie was very racist against white men and you faggots defend it.

Note how the main human is played by a nigger
Whites = niggers

But the main human character is a black and the main orc is a white actor.
Its super subtle like a multidimensional chess move.

What's Lucy Fry?

But thats a Sup Forums thread on the wrong board.

Tikka is played by Lucy Fry

They go out of their way for blacks to be a thinly-veiled allegory for blacks, who have their own ghettos, are thought of condescendingly if they act "white" (the orc is called out on wanting to be a human pet in the movie), and that play football like real blacks do. Even have dumb "blooded" ceremonies like blacks have in their US gangs.

I don't think having a white actor (you can't even see his original skin tone when in makeup) is going to make people think orcs stood for whites.

no, it's about elves, and potentially best meme of this year

Europe was always a multicultural continent. If you sit a dutch, an italian and a finn at a table they cant even agree what to eat. I seriously dont know why we're allowing this african and arab invasion in the name of "diversity" and "multiculturalism". Two only two thing Europe dont need because always had.
Probably its time to make gas chambers great again.

Nah theres no such thing as organized pedos. Especially in hollywood.