Just how big is the Power Gap between K and Sapper?

Sapper
>Ex-combat medic from 20 years ago and big af
>can't even push K through flimsy wall
>gets beaten up like a little bitch

K
>Can run through a fucking solid vault wall
>Wounded throughout the movie
>Holds his own against a group of scavengers
>Shot by Deckard? and punched repeatedly
>Takes down Luv and her goons single handledy after getting shanked yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sapper let himself get killed. We never saw the extent of his durability and strength.

DEX vs. STR builds.

Sapper was holding back, dude.

well K was most probably designed to hunt replicants so he has to out-strength and out-speed them.

>sapper let it happen
i understand that but you really think he would pretend not to be able to just push K through the wall once? wouldn't it be hurting him more if it's repeatedly smashing him on a wall

Are you fucking dumb? He bashed K through the wall.

A better question is how did Bautista manage to become a better actor than The Rock in one movie?

yh but he had to try about 5 times and that wall looked weaker than the webm where K just ran through

tfw no comfy sapper morton spin off where we follow him during the war and after with his PTSD and cultivation of hobbies

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg

by not being an egotiscial faggot who feels the need to force himself in to the lead role of everything.

Bautista can actually play characters because he isnt obsessed with getting in the audience's face and shouting
>GET LITTY, ITS ME THE ROCK
every time hes on screen

In one moment, two replicants were playfighting with each other

In the other, one replicant was trying to save what he thought was his fathers life

The difference in "wall breakability" can be put down to situation. Sapper was trying to disorientate and beat K, not show him how good he is at going through walls.

K is designed to hunt replicants, hes specifically built extremely sturdy, to take punches and hits and move on. You can see it through the movie. The reason he punched throu the wall so easily because he extreme forward momentum, while waiting like 400pounds i assume. Just imagine 2x the weight Usain Bolt ramming the wall, it would destroyed no problem.

Basically what im saying Sapper is stronger than K. But K is like 3x as tanky as Sapper.

i feel like the whole vegas scene K was on some performance enhancing drugs

look at how fast he dissappears here, and he anticipated the deckard shot and ran(or did he actually get shot) avoided damage from the tripwire bomb somehow aswell

>400pounds
he's not a robot, he doesn't have an adamantium skeleton

Why was he holding back?

This just shows that if Deckard was ever a replicant, he was a really shitty/older model one and should never have been sent against Nexus 6's. That theory never made any sense anyway.

If a random skinjob killed a Blade Runner then more LAPD would come. He died to keep the secret hidden, the only way they found out about Rachael was because of the flower.

He needed to die so the knowledge of Deckard's child's location would disappear with him. Probably didn't count on K doing actual detective work.

i always assumed they must much more than average human because there bone and muscle density is like 2-3x of normal human

The real question is Deckard replicant or not this movie didn't answer it

was this a proto Sapper? he really reminded me of batista

If you believe that even matters at this point I'm afraid you missed the point of both movies.

I see thanks, I need to re watch the movie, I was watching it with my family on TV and the speech audio was to low to understand some things.

also the ones in the glass cases*nexus 8s looked fucking massive compared to Luv and K who are nexus 9. Sapper is nexus 8 but then again he was just a combat medic. I can imagine soldiers being beasts

Underrated

Is Sapper the dog?

well he's listed as A-rank in strength and intelligence so I assumme he was the best you'd usually come across back then.

I’m pretty sure one of the replicants in that gay revolution scene was shown in the farm scene when ms police cunt was looking through sappers squad

It's exactly 1 PlotArmor.

>incept date 2020
so this means whoever was running tyrell corp after eldon died but before wallace bought it created the nexus 8s?

>Sapper
>>Ex-combat medic from 20 years ago and big af
>>can't even push K through flimsy wall
>>gets beaten up like a little bitch
did you not watch the movie?
he let him kill him..........

man the movie would have been 10/10 if they cut out the faggot revolution entirely.

i will never understand the appeal of revolutionaries in films or literature. the idea sure, but theyre always portrayed as these noble assholes who are so diverse (not just racially) compared to whatever they are revolting from. give me the clean powerful orderly aesthetics over ragtag faggy revs anyday

Guy in the middle. His name is Michael Wilson.

Yeah, it's part of the lore. Nexus-8 were created immediately after the Nexus-6 from the original movie but unlike prevous models they had a normal lifespan and they were ostracized by basically everyone. Then at some point someone basically nuked all digital records everywhere during the Blackout and sent Tyrell corp crashing.

>he let him kill him..........
i felt like he still gave him a good fight though he even stabbed it off guard

>Nexus-8 were created immediately after the Nexus-6 from the original movie
okay and Rachel(and deckard?) are nexus 7s which were a side project of tyrell aswell then

>Then at some point someone basically nuked all digital records everywhere during the Blackout and sent Tyrell corp crashing.

it was the faggot revs who did it. i dont know why denis thought that was a good idea when it ruined the mystery of the blackout when everyone in the film makes it sound mythical

on par or maybe even slightly weaker than Batty, who was able to raise an adult man with 1 arm while he was near death.

>Guy in the middle. His name is Michael Wilson.
he is meant to be a combat model but he's even smaller than Sapper I guess it kinda makes sense for medics to be bigger to carry equipment and bodies for the tradeoff of combats being smaller and speedy like roy/k/luv

the whole movie shits on the idea in a way. it shows the "brave revolutionaries" who just demand K kill she more. the end is basically K saying fuck you to the revolutionaries as well as his old masters and sacrificigin himself for something he himself believes in. I thought it was a rare case of a "subverting the expectation" working brilliantly.