My dude, i've seen shit on fire in space

>my dude, i've seen shit on fire in space

>space
>fire
Another implanted memory?

That's what makes the scene so poignant. The shit he is bragging about is just more fake memories.

Beams my nigga Motherfucking C beams
Shining like your boys grill my g

If deckard wasn't a replicant how come the other cop knew about his dream?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...uh, memories of being young and naive... drinking cheap Lambrusco wine in the Gianicolodes hill overlooking Rome, at sunset...

that's fucking sad. i love and hate blade runner for making me feel these disenfranchised emotions

>inside a spaceship is oxygenised
>oxygen can burn
>????

>I have artificial implanted memories you dont even know nigga

technically oxygen cant burn

D-Deckard...the C-beams...dude...wew.

"attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" is a quintessential 80's techno babble
"Shoulder of Orion" is a red giant star Betelgeuse 700 light years from Earth. Being physically present there or looking at the sky from earth, that sentence doesn't make a shred of fucking sense.

You must be fun at parties.

>My man, I saw some stuff up there, for real

But humans have colonized other planets in Blade Runner.
So it totally makes sense that he could have seen it with a beautiful perspective. Too bad you lack imagination I suppose.

It would be one big fireball that lasts half a second because there wouldn't be more oxygen supplying the burning oxygen

I thought at that point only Rachel and a few others had implanted memories as testing for new replicants. Roy was already 4 years old, him and his buddies were used offworld for combat purposes (I think), so I believe he actually saw these things.

Wallace mentioned they've only colonized 9 planets 30 years later, ie just our solar system

>beautiful perspective
there is no fucking "perspective" with constellations outside of earth, the stars that make them up are in completely different parts of the galaxy
and if he meant he literally saw ships blowing up when he looked up at the sky, that's far from poetic

Yep, the whole reason they tested implanted memories was because the Nexus 6's went AWOL

I've sheen shingsh you - the people - wouldn't believe...
planesh crashing with no shurvivorsh, firesh rishing in the mountainsh of ushbekishtan...
all thoshe mashtah plansh, losht... like tearsh in pain.
time to go mobile

Hahahahahahahaha too good

BRAVO NOLAN

Chemistry 101 - F, see me after class!!!

Did they say the ship was in space?

NUMBERS
NUMBERS INTERLINKED

Isnt the whole point of the conversation the fact he was in outer space seeing some serious shit?

>muh nigga, i seent sneed beans
woah

>venturing into space to colonize other worlds
>no way a battle could take place on one of these worlds

>time.... to dab

>dabs and falls over dead
why is this so funny to me

I SOLD CRACK IN SPACE NIGGA WHO YOU WAS