Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u9fIJsT3kU
youtu.be/bRfTXQQ-5QY
youtu.be/PgNMM_dpZRE
businessinsider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-2016-12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not fair, fuck batfags

Gotham Gifted block on Mondays?

Batman X-Men Superallies, just like when we were all FOX kids?

They shouldn't have bothered. They show clearly peaked at season 2.

Gotham is the best capeshit tv show 2bh

You know what would make it better?

Batman.

>people like gotham

A shitty crime drama with a poorly utilized gimmick got renewed. Big surprise there.

yes, YES! AHAHAHAHA

just wait a few seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=9u9fIJsT3kU

I would've kept watching if they would stop bringing back Fish over and over along with other stupid shit.

YES! YES!

I like this show so much.

you're going to get Teen Batman, isn't this enought for you?

somehow watching teen batman trying to bang teen catwoman just isn't as entertaining

>I would've kept watching if they would stop bringing back Fish over and over along with other stupid shit.
They brought her back ONCE after her death and she was gone before the first story arc of the season really started

So what do you guys think the weapon will be? I was thinking an army of Talons like in Robin War.

It's Fish. She's been in the box the whole time.

Good, it's the only decent capeshot

Cory Michael Smith is the best live action Riddler

this mean more Camren Catwoman ?

Fuck yeah.

Everything about Bruce and Selina since early Season 2 has been fucking great.

yep...

Why do people like this show?

No, seriously, I haven't watched it. The early previews looked like dogshit and the premise seems pointless. What exactly is the appeal?

yeah well Powerless is still cancelled so SUCK IT DC MARVEL STILL GOING STRONG WITH NOT A SINGLE CANCELLATION

>What exactly is the appeal?

It dropped all pretense by the second season and just became an amalgamation of '66, Burton, and Nolan.
Plus the writing for Bruce became really good, so it started to actually work as a prequel in that right.

well lets see,batman is a angsty teen weakling, penguin is a literal faggot, ivy is a little girl making everyone around her a pedo, and there are featured black chafacters no one cares about or remembers from other comics and movies/shows.

you see right away why reddit like it. i dont know why Sup Forums likes it.

It does a good job of showing the craziness that is Gotham City and how it slowly turns everyone into psychotic freaks that the cope barely know what the fuck to do with, I don't remember when was the last time they had it was some random cop show and despite claims about it just being the adventures of kid Bruce it has managed several times to have an episode without him even in it

youtu.be/bRfTXQQ-5QY
youtu.be/PgNMM_dpZRE

>>> there are featured black chafacters no one cares about or remembers from other comics and movies/shows.
Who? Besides Lucius Fox and I guess Tabitha I can't think of a single black person and if there are more then they are one episode characters or people who left a while ago like Fish

And I think ivy only got a few people to really like her, she enthralls people a bit but all of them are just typical mind slaves that havent shown any actual attraction

fish was not a one episode character. she was a featured character who had hours of screen time. there were entire episodes of nothing but fish vs penguin, fish in the dungeon, fish vs hugo strange, fish and the mutant army, etc.

>or people who left a while ago like Fish
Learn to read

Thank God. Its the best cape realted show on TV.

I hate BatCat with a passion but I love them in Gotham and ship them so hard.

It doesn't look like legion.

I guess he meant "best DC cape related show on tv"

It's batshit insane.

I hope the showrunner realized that making Oswald gay was a huge mistake, eventhough they managed to make it seem like it was in character, given how fucked up Oswald is because of the relationship to his mother, it still was a chore to go through the whole arc because hardly anything happened and even after Edward found out about not Miss Kringle, his whole revenge was unspectacular because Pinguin didn't fight back at any moment till the very end.

It seems like someone from above pushed the idea and the showrunner went along with it till the ratings went down and they were forced to undo the whole thing.

That's why he said "the best"

Groovy.

Alright, another year of comfy
Any word on Lucifer?

we get it, you hate women, how about a legit reason to hate the show?

Needs the 2004 version even if it sucked,

Renewed a long time ago

I believe it was already renewed for a third season a few months back.

Googled it after I posted. Thanks anons

>somehow watching teen batman trying to bang teen catwoman just isn't as entertaining
There is something seriously wrong with you if it doesn't make it more entertaining that they're teens.

Gotham 2-3 >= Legion >= iZombie >= Flash 1 >= Daredevil 1 >>>>>>>>>> rest

>iZombie >= Flash 1

Retard.

Add Lucifer 1-2 to after Daredevil 1

You must be drunk to think Flash, as in the entire season including all that filler, is somehow better than iZombie. That is absolutely the one thing that shouldn't be disputed in that list.

Thanks for your insightful and
explanatory comment!

I meant the "=" part is retarded.

Flash S1 is complete shit. How could anyone put "="?

Well all i remember from Flash 1 was the based Eobard episodes.

I genuinely can't tell if this is ironic shitposting or the genuine opinion of Gotham fans.

Color me surprised. This is one show that I thought would never find its legs.

FUCK YES

I love everything about this show. From the violence to the camp to the over the top villains. The fact that the city of Gotham feels so so real, this is something that I think that Gotham has over other comicbook related shows especially the other DC ones, it doesn't feel like it's filmed on a set or in Vancouver, is still one of my favorite things about the show.

4 seasons means a fifth season is assured due to syndication numbers.

This 2bh. Gotham, Legion, and iZombie are based af.

Agent Carter. Also all of the Netflix shows can't get cancelled because they don't have to get ratings.

>Agent Carter
that was cancelled last year no cancellations this year unlike DC

Agent Carter 'sleepy hollowed'-d itself though.

>Really good first season but then a changing of the guard in the writer's room and turned the show into something it wasn't fucked it over.

because the only problem with it is that it has no batman
other than that it is the perfect batman show

Alice Tetch blood. It would make the most sense.

Fuck yeah!.

Never watched it does calamity show up?

They shipped it from somewhere else, so it's something we haven't seen yet, but likely some sort of dispersal mechanism to spread her blood or something to power up Tetch. I hope.

>people don't like Gotham

Because they have gone full tilt crazy and it's awesome.

I stopped seeing it just when Bruce found out the truth about Strange, found it kind of monotonous. Should I restart watching it?

Tetch blood. They're planning to infect the city with it.

>4 seasons means a fifth season is assured due to syndication numbers.
Actually, now you just need 88 episodes to get into syndication. So Gotham was guaranteed a fourth season when it got renewed for a third.

>And I think ivy only got a few people to really like her, she enthralls people a bit but all of them are just typical mind slaves that havent shown any actual attraction

I think they toned down the sex appeal after people got outraged about the creepiness of a teenage girl going out and seducing grown men.

Another year of being able to cosplay the only character I can pull off.

thank you based Penguin

You know, I thought of the exact same thing
Then I start watching it when adult ivy was gonna show up. After a few episodes marathon on season 1 that's when I realized how batshit insane this show was you don't even need batman

>4 seasons means a fifth season is assured due to syndication numbers.

A short fifth season to wrap everything up and get the number of eps to 100 is pretty much Fox SOP at this point too

Sleepy Hollow died after the first season.

Literally nobody watch these shows, from where CW get the profit?

>CW

Good, this is one of the four shows I'm watching, happy it's sticking around

NuIvy reminds me of a cute girl I used to work with

IDK season two felt more of the same.
"What?!?! A woman? but peggy, this is a mans world. You can't do that."
followed by
"well I'll be damned peggy, you did the thing that we thought only men could do, maybe i was wrong about you. Don't worry I'll forget about this change of heart by next episode."

I hope NBC goes bankrupt

Sleepy Hollow didn't have full 22 episode seasons, it had two 13 episode seasons and two 18 episode seasons.

Rule of thumb is that if a show has ~66 episodes by the end of its third season, it'll be guaranteed a fourth.

>the premise seems pointless

Only because it doesn't follow the standard formula of villian of the week(except for a greater part of season 1) it doesn't mean that it is pointless.

You are wrong two times.

1 - Gotham is not a CW show
2 - "Flash" and "Arrow" were among the most successful tv shows of 2016. The most successful Marvel show "(Luke Cage) didn't even come close.

>2 - "Flash" and "Arrow" were among the most successful tv shows of 2016. The most successful Marvel show "(Luke Cage) didn't even come close.
Really? I thought Luke Cage was critically acclaimed or some shit?

Netflix and their app.

Oh, it was. It was the 16th most successful TV show of 2016.

Flash and Arrow were more successful nonetheless.

Really? Arrow is still more successful? Despite the fact season 4 was hot garbage and we had to use pic related for talkback threads because no one bothered making thread any more?

Season and a half. Two seasons if you're very, VERY generous.

how did that even happen? there wasn't even a writer's strike!

Yep

Twin Peaks Syndrome: Eding the series' conflict halfway through season two leaves you with nothing else to do.

Yep.

businessinsider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-2016-12/

>5) The CW’s "The Flash" with 3.1 million demand expressions per day. He’s the top super hero on TV, leading a list of popular DC Comics shows.

>11) The CW’s "Arrow" with 2.1 million demand expressions per day. The program that kicked off the new era of DC Comics shows is going strong in its fifth season.

>15) Fox’s "Gotham" with 1.9 million demand expressions per day. It’s yet another DC Comics show, this one a prequel to Batman.

>17) Netflix’s "Marvel’s Luke Cage" with 1.8 million demand expressions per day.

you haven't seen the comeback season yet?

you're 10 steps behind.

I have. I'm the one that makes the threads with this image. Season 5 is pretty good

Wew, at least Luke Cage beat Supergirl?

>Wew, at least Luke Cage beat Supergirl?
Every little victory is a victory, I guess.

10 steps behind, but does he know what game you're playing yet?

Loved it how the threads were called storytime of pain but I guess many anons who have been saying "dropped" since season 3 actually did it, the arrow-threads are mostly dead nowadays. This also seem to be case for most live action-threads though, specially Izombie, Gotham and Supergirl.

Literally every girl in the world watch this stuff. Why do you think there are like 900 seasons of Supernatural?