Other urls found in this thread:

vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=R_UppyD9XNY
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/7m9y5l/how_tlj_perfectly_sets_up_episode_ix_and_the/?sort=new
slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-last-jedi-deleted-scenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And then they make out.

Mandatory short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm

Mandatory long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE

Daisy resources:

third for CANON

Why does Tumblr drift towards guys with Kylo's hair?

I really like Reylo. I hope they get married and have babies.

Tumblr is not a single person and I think you know that. Being a Reylo 2 years ago was like asking to be bullied by 13 years old with made up identities
They are the perfect hair, soft and slightly curly.

This could happen to any of us /rlg/,
prepare your feels:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_UppyD9XNY

on the upside it makes the vindication of being right that much sweeter

If someone had a chance it was this guy...but hes more like a 4chaner who drives racecars lol

motorsports drivers in general seem to either be megachads or huge spergs with very little middle ground

im not sure if that would be a positive or negative experience all things considered

We like to characterise Kylo Ren as an autistic virgin, hence his awkward lines at trying to convince Rey to join him.

But he seemed very comfortable during the shirtless scene. What was going through his head?

like any of us, when he's behind a screen (or a force connection in this case) he's brave, but when he's talking to a girl irl...

Damn...

>ryanblaney10Life's made. That's Daisy Ridley (Rey from The Force Awakens) for those of you who don't know.

ehh

Dose digits

Nah

They should start re-packaging old unsold Ben and Rey figures in the same box as "Reylo".
Probably shift a few million to the tumblr crowd at least.

They already made Reylo figures?

He's basically Snape as a young SF bad boy action star.

Not to be "this guy" but.. he blew a great opportunity. Even an autist extraordinaire like me would channel every bit of charisma I have left to get this qt's digits. For all he knows he could'a been on the tabloids the next day as Daisy's "mistery man"
feelsbadman.jpg

Part 8 of footnotes when

How was it possible to join the post-911 USMC and not see any deployments as an 0341

I'm just memeing half the time he's actually pretty alpha in a way. Must be the elitism.

He joined before 9/11.

after*

He got into a mountain biking accident and medically discharged before his unit went to Iraq.

While still a soyboy, he's better than that cuck Edward Snowden who broke his legs before graduating

Oh, huh. I thought he had joined before but I was mistaken.

Rey's dad is Obi Wan

Obi Wan's dad is Obi Wan

I still can't get over the fact that Daisy found a bf that looked like fucking Adam Driver.

Question is does she make him dress up as Kylo Ren when they do it.

smashed his sternum in an accident, pretty gnarly place for a dislocation

>reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/7m9y5l/how_tlj_perfectly_sets_up_episode_ix_and_the/?sort=new

> I've searched my feelings... and I know it to be true.
>Kylo is going to die at the end of Episode IX.
>Rey has closed herself off to him (symbolically shown by him watching her close the bay doors of the falcon at the end of the movie).

Can some Rylo fags use bots to downvote him to death, what a brainlet for god sake.

Face blindness is correlated with autism.

>tfw no qt jedi empress gf

ix could be 120 minutes of frenzied on-screen lovemaking and seething 'theorist' fans would still find a way to twist their hackneyed ideas out of it

>im clever because I predict that the main villain is going to be killed off
Haha what a fucking brainlet.

It's easy as fuck to get injured actually. I had a squadmate who got tackled by a fat fuck and shattered his leg, he will be a cripple for the rest of his life.

Fuck. How do you go home and tell people that is the reason you were discharged and crippled? How embarrassing.

>tfw no tall dark powerful big dick prince bf who would probably murder someone just for touching you but would also make sweet emotional love to you all night

Reminder Rey is a dumb lesbian for not taking his hand

Daisy Ridley can only be either with Adam Driver or with me, so since Adam seems to be too loyal to his wife, please someone tell me where Daisy lives.

She'll come round eventually. Her feeelings betray her.

doesn't she got a bf tho?

no

>"You do? Aaah you do..."

and they will base it all on a 1 second Rey shoots Finn kek.

THIRSTY

She seems relieved in that scene, or atleast a bit happy for Finn, she has a slight smile.

>why was he such a jerk
>I can't read those books I stole
>I want to motorboat those tiddies
>my force bond hurts
>I could be holding hands right now

>tfw Ben would be balls-deep in your sandrat pussy right now but your sneaky scavenger instincts kicked in and you tried to grab the lightsaber and betrayed him right after he killed his master for you and offered you the galaxy
>tfw even Finn is getting some and you're currently foreveralone. Again.

Little autist deserves it.

The thirst is real. They had to put Laura Dern between them.

>(symbolically shown by him watching her close the bay doors of the falcon at the end of the movie)
how dumb are people that they are this wrong at interpreting the scene

Is there any fanfic about her not understanding the books and Ben teaching her how to read through force skype?

M A N L E T

>I am become feels toucher of hands.jpg

These are the same faggots that whined about 'muh plot points dropped' in TLJ and then misread the whole fucking movie. They'll be surprised when they get to watch 9 and be utterly wrong all over again. Cucked by their own small minds

The only BBC will be stuffed in the chink. These nu-males will get to watch the 6'3 virgin Chad they called fascist fuck the brains out of their white princess.

when did he say that?

>toucher of hands

KEK

>Kylo would make sure Rey never goes hungry ever again

True love right there, lads.

That scene is an obvious paralell to the previous one with Ben, only the circumstances change: while Hux is already plotting how to backstab Kylo, the Resistance is chummy and friendly. But that doesn't change the fact that both of them are alienated from their respective groups and feel profoundly lonely.

This fucking guy. Ultra Chad who thinks he's just a nobody. I knew a guy like that once. Despite having literally every woman at work flirt with him, he remained a very humble and quiet kinda guy. He was a good friend.

semen has all the nutrients the body needs and rey would be pumped full of it everynight

He's the one who said that when she said "I already know everything I need to know about you". But it was in such a sexy voice.

60 portions ain't got nothin on Ben Swolo

KEK this is too real.

she's like a qt virgin sucking cock for the first time

Her face here really gets to me. I wanna hug her, perhaps even touch fingertips someday

Holy shit did the cameraman know what this particular shot looks like? Rian is a perv.

found it. damn that was sexual. she'll know everything she needs to know about him when they bang.

Are you implying when they bang they will read each other's mind ala in TFA?

Ben needs to probe her deep in that case.

But user it's all platonic, your horny mind is playing tricks on you.

I fucking love this platonic relationship

This confirms he can shoot his load into her pussy. so sexy

He should be able to shoot his load across the galaxy into her pussy, given that ability.

>"Hey ive gotna lightsaber"
Lol that reporter is so fucked in the head

How really big his red lightsaber is?

>Dolls up to impress him

W A N T O N
A
N
T
O
N

I think it's more of a female orgasm

I just realised Rey's legend, much like Luke's, has already started. To the galaxy Luke was the guy who killed Darth Vader and the emperor; now, thanks to Kylo, Rey is the girl who killed Snoke.

I wonder if she ever called out the wrong name in bed

>Rey is the girl who killed Snoke
That's objectively wrong though

Too lewd? :3

Imagine if he did that while she was asleep, lmao. He wouldn't tho, he's like a freshman in love at this point.

I want to watch Poe get BLACKED on screen. That is all.

He wiped off his face. He was eating her out. Rian 10/10 made Star Wars 50 shades of Rey

BOOOOMW MY MIND BLOW

So they cut out a scene Rose and Finn where Rose chides Finn for crushing on Rey ?

Hmm, seems like they are leaving the door open on that ship

Gsus no love triangles please

Does anyone have the source for this gif?

Exactly: hence the legend, like Luke being the one who killed Vader and the emperor.

It's in the blu ray bonus videos but no vid clip on the internet

slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-last-jedi-deleted-scenes/

>Originally, the film spent some more time clarifying the dynamic between Rey and Finn, and further setting up Rose’s crush on the Resistance “hero.” Rose chastises Finn for “pining for Rey,” which Finn quickly denies, claiming that he was “raised to fight” and that he finally found something to fight for in his friend, Rey. “Whatever,” responds Rose with a hint of jealousy.

Seems like they wanted to use it to build Finn/Rose while at the same time addressing Finn's crush.

Well who's going to tell that story?
Rey? She doesn't seem to be the self boasting type, in fact she's going to have her work cut out for her just to explain to the Resistance WTF happened on the Supremacy if she wants to keep her lust under wraps.

Kylo? Surely not? If he wants to be the Supreme Leader he has to at least say he killed Snoke, not some little scavenger girl he picked up and then dumped him.

Everyone else that witnessed the event are already dead.

thanks mate