Did anybody actually like her character?

Did anybody actually like her character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ciEMMZ_t58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I loved her

mummy giv milkies

She's fucking hot and didn't want her son to be a virgin

i'd slam that ass so hard. octavian went the wrong way.

Her character was great in the first season. The second season is where she turns for the worst. A lot of her character growth/decline was going to come in the next several years if the first season is the original blueprint.

You have to remember they jammed years worth of stuff into 1 season

She was a conniving bitch it seems like. Most of her character seems to be made up or a composite of patrician women in general?

Overall she was good in the show. I hated the two ‘ordinary joe’ soldiers and their story lines. Boring waste when they weren’t on campaign.

>talking shit about Atia

For original characters they blended well into the story I think. Their plotline didn't dominate it too much.

Oh I'm not talking shit.

>I hated the two ‘ordinary joe’ soldiers and their story lines. Boring waste when they weren’t on campaign.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

How could you hate her? She was essentially a female CONSUL OF ROME

you better not

My favorite female character to be honest family.

She's perfect in the role. If you need a character to be likeable to enjoy it, you might be a woman.

ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

youtube.com/watch?v=-ciEMMZ_t58

Best character ending ever

>he hasn't penetrated anyone yet

I don't know his sister is funny as fuck though. I am watching it now and just saw the part where she is like "Does my mother's screaming irritate you?"

Livia could not handle being BLACKED

>ywn go to the brothel to lose your V-status with based Pullo
>ywn stick your dick in some gaul slave qt
>ywn be told that you fuck like a bull

>A large penis is always welcome
How did you felt when she said this Sup Forums?

>I hated the two ‘ordinary joe’ soldiers

>like her character
I don't know if "like" is the word I would use... Is there some kind of german word like "shadenfraude" that describes a concept only instead of "pleasure in anothers suffering" the word needs to mean "wanting to impregnate someone for the sole purpose of imbibing their breastmilk until my stomach explodes and my boner lasts so long and hard that i get a grand mal seizure"?

>ywn stick your dick in some gaul slave qt

based grand mal seizure poster

Holy fuck how does she manage to drop spaghetti so hard after she kills her daugther's boyfriend, she basically straight up told her.

yes

jesus christ

I love she tells that steve buscemi looking bitch off

Are you kind me?

Hell no.

Only fucking soyboy nu males liked her, the ultimate incarnation of an evil, scheming, vicious poisonous w*man

Cerillia pls