The best thing to come out of this entire franchise

>the best thing to come out of this entire franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhy9MkC9DtY
community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/201873-clone-wars-guide-for-skippable-episodes/
youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ctN5s8z3E8E
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is kotor
Revan understood kino

>what is kotor

An overrated buggy pile of shit with boring as fuck gameplay.

Buggy? I can't recall a single bug in that game and I've played it a couple times over, also your taste is garbage

I dreamed of a The Clone Wars & Full Metal Alchemist cross-over, but it was only a dream.

KOTOR is garbage though, cringeworthy writing and characters

> boring as fuck gameplay.

you need to kill yourself

Pretty much. No-one on here seems to be interested in it though.

What ps2 game is this?

Where do I start with the cartoon /cg star wars series are they all worth watching? I just watched aotc last night so do I watch some of these before the next movie?

I played the steam version and definitely remember it glitching out after almost every battle.

Hahahahaha no.

Turn grass texture off bingo ringo dingo

Is that the movie? Because no, that was awful

just look up "clone wars watch order" and you're set, there's an official one on the star wars website
You might also want to watch the 2003 clone wars cartoon since it introduced a few characters that were later expanded in the CGI one

>I can't recall a single bug in that game

Not even the one where opening a certain container in the last level would corrupt the game and make it unwinnable?

The Samurai Jack styled one was better.

>boring as fuck gameplay.

This. I want to enjoy it but this is complete trash compared to games like Jedi Outcast/Academy:
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy9MkC9DtY

>mfw it will never happen and dreams are only exists to torture you.

Holy fuck that's worse than most JRPGs I've played. How hard would it be to get a Star Wars RPG with Jedi Academy style combat?

wrong clone wars

community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/201873-clone-wars-guide-for-skippable-episodes/

This guide covers all episodes in chronological order, as well as pointing out which episodes are trash and which ones are not. The series is quite slow in the beginning, but it improves considerably after a while.

Revan Stu was the worst part about KOTOR unless you're a 12 year old boy trying to self-insert.

Now if you said KOTOR II you'd be onto something.

how much is sheev in these cartoons?

retarded fuckheads its a pen and paper fight system you need actually use your brain in this one.

The guide says to skip the animated Clone Wars movie, which is absolutely not a good idea, even though it's boring. It introduces some very important characters.

It's basically just a Neverwinter Nights module in terms of the mechanics. KOTOR 2 is Kino though, basically the Deep Space Nine of Star Wars, deconstructing the force and the Jedi.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

youtube.com/watch?v=ctN5s8z3E8E

Sheev as Sidious makes brief appearances. Chancellor Sheev is in it quite a bit.

>skip the theatrical release
>wtf why does anakin have a padawan now
I agree that it's not good but what the fuck

This might be of use to you.

>Buggy?

kotor loads to black screen and crashes, gets to character creation then blackscreen crashes or it just crashes during a fight for no reason

KOTOR 1 wasn't too bad but there were some problems. KOTOR 2 without the patches is a broken mess.

Don't follow this guide it's trash.

I wouldn't know, I've never actually used it. I just had it saved somewhere.

Can you suggest a better one? Another user posted one earlier in the thread.

Watch all of the CG The Clone Wars series and then episode 3.

The arcs vary in quality but that shouldn't matter if you are interested anyway. By the end of the show, the good easily outweighs the bad

Dave Filoni should replace Kathleen Kennedy

This user is right
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

The 2003 version is a million times better

I still have a hard time taking this show seriously with that art style

Dantooine's graphics being all fucked up
That's all I will say

This one:
is much better.
However watch ALL of the probablies and watch the movie even though it's trash.

Honestly you are better off just watching the whole series anyway since this list only really cuts out 5 or 6 episodes. obviously there are quite a few misses, but the show has such high highs, having a couple shitty episodes every once and a while is excusable and not all that distracting when you have another stellar arc right around the corner.

>the best thing to come out of this entire franchise
>not the SWTOR cinematic trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I

Too much "turn your brain off" action. Windu doing flips is cool and all, but personally, if I'm going to watch something with star wars in the title, I need a bit more substance than that. There is hardly any dialog at all in Gendys show

>western hand-drawn
what a fuckin joke

btw, TAS from the 70s looks better than this piece of shit.

I've always been more of a style over substance guy desu, which is why I like genndy so much. I also just don't like Ahsoka at all, and the art style doesn't fir very well with the 3D animation.

Also "nomad droids" is a skip. I don't know why that is listed as a much watch unless there is some lore detail I missed.

Samurai Jack and OG Clone Wars are the pinnacle of syndicated animation.

Do you not understand what a Mary Sue is? Revan was given a legitimate reason and backstory for the way he/she came to be who they were.
When people say Kotor they generally mean either or both you sperg

Left or right?

I mean, neither side is canon now so it doesn't really matter, but id go right side cartoon with left side supplementary content

Right side is canon

Fanfiction exists. You could just write a story if your up for the task.

Only the show, movie, and standalone maul comic. All those games, books, and other comics are part of Legends along with the left side

Left by far and away.

Pitiful if that's the best America had to offer.

Western animation is dead. And since the tastelessnees it better stays that way.

Well then...what were you trying to play the game on, fucking Atari Fagbox 6900?! Retard.

mfw Disney cancelled planned seasons 7and 8, and potential seasons 9 and 10

Because Rebells

That sounds like a hardware issue on your end.

They only had planned content up to season 8, and the final arc was supposed to explain why Rex didn't obey Order 66, I think. The last few minutes were going to show Anakin and Obi-Wan leaving to save Palpatine from Grievous, thus ending right when ROTS begins.