He's right. Staar Waars is doomed. How can it ever recover?

He's right. Staar Waars is doomed. How can it ever recover?

(((Mendelson)))

more diversity, refugees and core fanbase bullying, obviously

An all Porg movie

Why does he look like a rapist?

You know (((why))).

There were TWO Ewok movies, they'd better fucking do a Porg movie.

>I never thought I would have to play defense for a movie

Me neither. Why would you defend a movie? It's a movie.

Because it makes me angry when I really enjoy it and then everyone else shits on it and their reasons for shitting on it aren't even good. Their reasons are full of holes and are basically nonsense that came from them not paying attention.

This has nothing to do with The Last Jedi though. But I can understand where he's coming from.

>implying box office gross is indicative of movie quality
>implying any of these "writers" even cared about star wars before 1999
>implying they haven't all coopted a popular nerd franchise and are now telling the original fandom they have to love it because now normies do

>I'm so proud of you user, now after the Disney defeat we can at last enjoy ourselves

t. phantom menace lover

>Movie critic
>Doesn't defend movies
>Doesn't pay his bills or eats

Why do Jews still think we're in the 19th Century and not literally exposed to their lies everyday

A critics job is to critique a movie, not write articles defending it when people say mean things about it.

B-but we are the voice of the general audience and we hate it JUST LOOK AT THE TOTALLY NOT FAKE AUDIENCE SCORE THAT WE IN NO WAY FLOODED WITH BOTS AND FAKE REVIEWS

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE HATING IT LIKE WE DOES?!

It was until one company owning 40% of the market can blacklist you and stop you from doing your job = fired and replaced with someone cheaper

Ep 9 that isn’t as bad as the other two, obi wan movie that is good, Kotor serie and a good video game.

I thought TLJ was telling the old star wars fans to fuck off. It did succeed at doing that.

It's hard to bet against Disney.
Wagner knows

There are literally no plot holes in Phantom Menace you fucking brainsoypleb.

Oh boy, more "Star Wars fans" who show how much they "care" about Star Wars by trying to kill the franchise by shitting all over everything that Lucasfilm releases since Disney acquisition.

I mean, you guys do realize that Disney didn't just buy the rights? You do realise Lucasfilm are still the ones making content, right?

This

Box office doesn't mean a movie is good it just means audiencesare dumb enough to enjoy it and see it multiple times, great critic reviews mean a movie is goo- I mean audience scores on the internet that can be easily manipulated mean a movie is good

Not my Lucasfilm

>everyone else shits on it and their reasons for shitting on it aren't even good. Their reasons are full of holes and are basically nonsense that came from them not paying attention.

hum, no sweetie. You simply have shit taste. And for your own self interest I strongly suggest you quit arguing about paying attention, because unlike you we're fucking adults. Say that shit to the Lucasfilm's Story group that writes scripts in committees based on marketing data and focus screen tests. Ok sweetheart?

Declare TLJ non-canon. Make a movie with Luuke fighting Mandos and a thousand clones of the Emperor. Have Kevin J. Anderson and Karen Traviss (the greatest living authors) write it.

How come none of the characters can tell Senator Palpatine and Darth Sidious are twin brothers? Neither of them wear masks.

Release a down to earth well written story in the star wars universe not relying on jedi tropes

Story about a imperial commando with a family back home believing he is doing the right thing.

Majority of the first world like the empire more which is where the money is.

So instead do a movie on the side of the empire.

A classic war movie with the struggles of a trooper with his squad protecting the galaxy.

But I don't think Disney has the female intelligence to pull this off...

I hate that ugly fucking nigger's stupid fucking face

HI Sup Forums go back to your containment board please.

fpbp

Not my Lucasfilm

>WE DOES

Lucas WAS Lucasfilm

russians and austrians choose empire
chile chooses the rebels

Fuck off Disney shill

>Say that shit to the Lucasfilm's Story group that writes scripts in committees based on marketing data and focus screen tests

How can people believe this shit when TLJ pissed so many people off? You can dislike TLJ on its own merits but christ, to pretend it's safe and focus tested is delusion

Rose becomes the main character and conquers everything with love. Chris Nolan is a co-writer.

People bought this ticket. They will be less likely to buy the next one. That is the point. These people can not see past their own noses.

Has he said anything about the abysmal, franchise stopping weekend drop?

Why not just hyper space ram them?

>>I never thought I would have to play defense for a movie

But then my masters told me to tow the line again like a good little simp.

>I never thought I would have to play defense
You don’t have to, but you’re compelled to. Says a lot about your specific agenda.

This. We won't see the repercussions of this movie on sales until Epsiode IX.

And I say Episode IX because Solo is gonna bomb on its own merits.

Archive to this shill piece?

First Ewok movie was decent bro

true fans know that it's better for a franchise to be killed than to become a travesty of itself

>Kathleen Kennedy
Yeah cause a company having the same name means it is always the exact same company
Hurr durr guess Rare is the same studio it used to be even though it switched from great IPs to kinect sports

If you read one of his articles you will lots of like "yes it's under performing, but"
he's not even hiding his damage control

t. pleb

>I never thought I would have to play defense for a movie
Until the kike received a paycheck from Disney.

By making a good movie for a change, Scott. That's how Star Wars recover from the 50% audience score and the abysmal drops