I know this is a movie Sup Forums would probably hate but I legit enjoyed this movie...

I know this is a movie Sup Forums would probably hate but I legit enjoyed this movie. I cringed at the initial concept and reveal trailer but I liked it way more than expected.

If you asked me which childhood movie was gonna be raped this month, I would have guessed this and not Star Wars desu

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048435055.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048536830.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048640345.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048730973.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah I'm with you OP. Was just a solid flick. Redhead chick is fucking hot as well

The Jack Black hot teen gimmick surprisingly didn't actually wear out like I expected it to.

Bump

I loved the shit out of this. Best comedy I've seen in a long damn time, and as long as I have a face, Karen Gillian will always have a place to sit.

thanks OP. will probably torrent it once it comes out in decent quality (I don't wanna give (((them))) anymore money)

Unironically pretty LITTY.

The villain in this was better than Darth Goldmember. Way fucking better.

Is this raunch-kino?

More like funkino. It has the most spectacularly awkward kiss ever committed to film. I couldn't stop laughing.

Everything before they entered the game was shit, but after that it was enjoyable. Hearing little kids crack up at dick jokes was fun. Karen Gillan: CLAIMED!

>I know this is a movie Sup Forums would probably hate
Why would we hate this RAUNCHY little flick?

Jack Black learning how to piss with a penis, and one similar scene later. Your kids will think it's great.

Is this thread for real?

Sup Forums - Plebs

Did you piss yourself laughing? I know I did. Shit was LITTY.

I unironically enjoyed this much more than TLJ. It delivered what I expected and more, Last Jedi sharted out shit Luke, Super Leia and doesn't even end with us caring about any of the characters except maybe Kylo.

I shit you not, our viewing was delayed and the cleaning crew kept coming back out for more paper towels. It was all I could do to not start laughing out loud once I noticed they were cleaning up a "big spill."

You know if you really think about it this was modern Breakfast Club

Holy shit! It sort of was.

Liked it WAY more than expected. The looping NPCs and only Bethany seeing the map were a nice touch

>"I'm some sort of map doctor."

I liked the pop-up stat windows and them reacting to the drums, too.

How the FUCK did a Jumanji sequel about a goddamn videogame turn out so much better than the 30 year awaited return of Luke Skywalker

I'd watch it just for Karen Gillan desu.
She's so damn perfect it hurts.

Redhead chick also has a ton of nudes.

"Karen Gillan fappening" will find them

Underrated post.

Since when? What have I been doing with my life.

B E G O N E
S H I L L

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048435055.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048536830.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048640345.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514048730973.webm

Karen Gillan body and skin is absolute perfection

Kek

Though I don't like all of his movies, Jack Black looks like a fun guy to hang around with.

Whether OP is a shill or not, this is a solidly fun movie, and it's earned. It's not what should have been a space epic trying to be fun. It's not what should be a jaw-droppingly awesome superhero being reduced to a quipping idiot. It's solid action comedy where all the humor grows out of the situation and doesn't feel forced in any way. Seriously, I hope this really does pass Soy Wars, because it deserves to.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

JESUS CHRIST MUUHH DICKK

Not jerking off to Karen Gillan's pussy I guess?

Needs a tan

Good God, this woman.

Wow. What episode is this?

>40 replies
>17 posters
Take your garbage movie and fuck off OP.

HOW IS THIS BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT WOMAN NOT JEAN GREY!?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Jack Black was hilarious in this. Also Kevin trying to fight Dwayne was great. Karen was just fun to look at desu, don't know much about her.

Pale girls do it for me. I get to pretend they're Wildlings.

Where can I find Karen fappening stuff

Just fucking end my life.

it does not exist.

you too?

the lack of butt is pretty... pretty disappointing

>ywn have a literally perfect Scottish qt gf
>Quasimodo rage intensifies

Her butt is perfect.

stop posting my wife.

wut

This movie was more fun to watch than TLJ, but thats honestly not hard to do.

Potato detected

but this is my boyfriend.

t. nigger

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A PENIS AND WOULD BE WORSE WITH ONE, AND IS PROBABLY THE RARE CASE THIS HOLDS TRUE.

Perfect boyfriend without a penis.

Refrain from posting or I'm calling the police on you.

Would you guys have rather Nick Jonas’ character returned the same age he was when he got stuck in the game? Or were you satisfied with him returning as Colin Hanks?

I was satisfied it was a happy ending.

It would have been tonally weird for this middle age man to plop into an existence that moved on without him, let alone ending the movie like that.

I thought he was gonna reappear with the rest of them in the school, but at the same age he was when he got sucked in. Happy they didn't do that though, it was a nice subversion of expectations, like this entire film was. Funny as shit

Most of the theaters were sold out and packed for this movie. I drove to 4 theaters and there were lines out the door just for this movie. For a simple movie, everyone in the theater enjoyed the movie and had fun. My money was better spent on this movie than tlj.

Perfectly cool with it. Jumanji plays for keeps, but it always plays fair. Everyone who won came out a better person than when they went in.

Post yfw the literal generic video game villain in this movie is better than snoke.

best wife

Fucking sad, isn't it? Dude was legit creepy.

It was unironically litty. It felt like all the actors fit their roles pretty well and their talents were used to their best potential. I also liked how most of them were either good at something they were terrible at or lost something they were good at.

This turned out to be good vidya movie disguised as jumanji sequel.
You got multiple lives, puzzles, NPCs and Karen Gillen.

>"Climbing is one of his strengths."
>"Cake makes me explode."

Fucking lost it.

I thought it was cool how the game "upgraded" itself.

Ironically has less lines and screen time too.

Wasn't expecting that since I thought they're rebooting jumanji entirely as console game
>mfw Jumanji morphes into online mobile app to get as many players as possible sucked into the game for the next sequel