Well this was fucking great, it was funny it was sad...

Well this was fucking great, it was funny it was sad, the characters and performances were amazing and it didn't need to spend a bajillion dollars in cgi to be engaging

it's movies like this the ones who make cinema still worthwhile

Yep, one of the best films of this year.

fucking terrible pile of boring sjw inspired garbage, that stupid potato nigger fucked up his perfect record RIP in peace

dude, you better stop browsing Sup Forums for a few days, I swear to god some of you guys are even worse than the SJWs you critice so much for seen racism and sexism everywere

please consider suicide

I pretty much rapidly hate anyone that isn't a white male, but I didn't really see the SJW undertones. I mean, if you're talking about them giving Sam Rockwell shit for torturing black people, but that spawned one of the best lines in the movie.

>So, how is the nigger torturing business going?
>We prefer colored people torturing business

why don't you just end yourself, there is no point in your existence other than spouting memes for the braindead

it was shit.
forgettable shit, at that.
waste of a great cast.

why do you think it was shit? you didn't like the plot or something?

>arrest people for homophobia
>every black/midget character is for the insane cunt
>nog at the start
>her black friend
>every action she takes is fully supported by the black characters
>new nigger chief saying fuck crackers and 'dominates' sam rockwell
I said inspired because it was only an underlying tone but you would have to be blind not to see it. The first scene with le stronk nigger giving rockwell an inordinate amount of shit to show solidarity with the insane cunt.

What movie is this?

I don't know man, maybe you are right and there is an agenda for portraing black people as opressed and whatnot, I'm not from the US so maybe thats why I don't notice this things and if I do they don't bother me so much (cosidering the history of cinema). I thing you should tyr not to get mad about it and enjoy the movie for what it is. maybe I'm just blind and this is some kind of propaganda scheme but I doubted it, it felt very human

three billboards outside ebbing missouri

Even aside from that, the movie was boring and very irrationally written. Am I supposed to sympathize with this cunt? Maybe at the start when it seems like the cops are in the wrong, but then no they aren't and she's just being an ridiculous cunt. I mean she actually wants the cops to just break the civil rights even saying every male should be blood tested at birth to and executed if they rape. The only thing I'm mad about is that I wasted my time watching this pointless garbage.

It's Martin McDonough. If course it was great

welp, if it didn't make you feel anything there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

I think it's a shame, for me martin mcdonagh is great in showing you the bad, the good and the crazy of his characters and still make you feel sorry for them

>Am I supposed to sympathize with this cunt?
No, she is a tragic character, like most McDonough characters.
You have autism.

wow does this movie trigger you faggots so hard? I thought it was very enjoyable. Not in the halls of classics. It had some really cool scenes, and character development.

this actress always make feel uneasy for some reason

She is portrayed as sympathetic, they even have rockwell swap sides and help her go murder that random guy at the end. Even if you want to say it's a tragic character and the ambiguity is the point, the movie was just far too boring for that.

i downloaded it but the rip was shit, same with the br2k49 rip. ill just wait a couple more weeks but im glad you thought it was good.

>hate begets hate
>let's go murder this random guy even though we have no evidence he's guilty of anything

>She is portrayed as sympathetic
Except she isnt. She is a monster that tears apart a small town for her own selfish gains. The only positive thing that came out of her rampage was sam rockwell's character having a moral heel-turn, and she nearly burnt him to death. She is not a sympathetic character. You have autism.

congrats. you understood the movie.

But before that we are given the impression that she has had a revelation of sorts and changed. But with the ending as it is, it feels like the movie ends at the 2nd act, everything is underdeveloped.

you don't even know if they will actually murder the guy or not. That's the point of the ending.

I don't think it makes much of a difference at that point.

lol Seven Psychopaths was fucking trash

Yeah it's not

What's interesting is some letterboxd reviewers are ripping it up for being too sympathetic to cops. If a movie is pissing off SJW and racists on Sup Forums in equal measure, it's probably doing something right.

I kinda felt it started to drag towards the end, figured it was going to end at the burning of the police department but it just kept going and it kinda started to lose steam
But the ending was really good, made up for the shoddy middle a bit

>you would have to be blind not to see it
or maybe you'd just have to be paranoid as fuck to see it

>angela white
>lena paul
>not a pleb

Its was pretty good. I was super bored at first cause it didn't seem like anything was gonna happen and all the characters seemed like ass holes and I don't wanna watch ass holes just be ass holes for 2 hours but then things got moving and there were some nice character developments.

It wasn't no 10/10 but it was pretty good.