>Perfectly cooked one over a fire
>Porgs gather around to cry over it
>Chewie looses his appetite
Who wrote this shit?

some sushi soy fag

some soyboy libcuck

>it's soooo cute!!
BUY OUR FUCKING TOYS GOYIM!! BUY THAT SHIT FOR YOUR KIDS!1\11 BUY BUY BUY BUY

Vegan faggots, it's identical to their "meat is murder" bullshit.

Vegans

The Rey actress looks so Tang Chinese in this photo...

man i just thought he was cooking up some baby chickens and got annoyed by those little porges trying to have a bite too.

Chewie didn't kill the porg. He found it dead after it was killed by Luke's lightsaber. This is in a deleted scene. You can see the drawing of this in the official artbook.

it should have been:
>chewie staring at porg
>porg looking cute with big eyes
>cut to two porgs over fire

No. Chewie caught a porg, killed it, then skinned it and roasted it over a fire.

She looks like a chink caricature kek

That would have been far more in line with his character, but the feminist writers brigade that shat out TLJ's script thought otherwise.

Or At least take a bite

>official art book

Lmao, next you'll try and convince us that Phasma was a good villain because of all her back story and ass kicking in her book and comics. If it's not in the movie, it is irrelevant to the point of basically being non-canon

The entire explanation as to who Snoke was (Dark Force user and Sith relic collector) was in some book somewhere, rather than in the film.

He is right: not in the movie, it never happened. Extras are placebo for autistic fans.

Terrible scene which doesn't work. Imagine Chewie killing and roasting an ewok.
>Sorry I didn't know you were kinda sentient

That's what I mean: it's bullshit.

Anyone have the pic of Star Wars Aftermath's author going on about hating white people and the quote where he has some tranny character in the book?

women who have never been hungry and would starve in a similar situation.

>looses
Lmao. Who wrote this shit?

Yea, where were the porgs friends when he was killing and ripping his cuts out, or when Chewie was slow roasting them.
Who's idea was it to add a cutsie "please don't fucking eat the corpse of my dead friend" scene?

It's such a perfect representation of how naive veganism is in the nuWorld. You don't think about killing the animal, you don't think about plucking its feathers, you don't think about your necessity for survival and to hunt because you never have to nor do you see the animal as the beast that it is.

What you get is an already prepared blob of meat from your sleepy supermarket, and you get bombarded with media content of unrealistically cute animals that may or may not talk.

We project human emotions onto wild animals. The tiny creatures with big eyes and cute sounds mimic human babies and our nurturing instinct kicks in.

It's fine to enjoy this manipulation on the human psyche but at least be aware you're being manipulated an accept it. These people are blinded by emotions and call for societal changes to make their feefees no hurt ;( also why I can't stand the absolute state of western women because they are more susceptible to emotions and less susceptible to critical thought.

DUUUUUR ANIMALS EATING ANIMALS IS WRONG
WTF THESE LIONS ARE WHITE NATIONALISTS AND RUSSIAN HACKERS

>hurr only soyboy faggots have compassion, only soyboy faggots actually like things
>it's all jewish agenda

>a fucking alien eating other aliens
>wtf I hate meat now
>soy cuck logic

Canon is canon, doesn't matter if it's not in the movie.

>these aliens have been loyally maintaining the Jedi texts for thousands of years
>Rey destroying their property and even almost killing two of them is played off as a joke
>Yoda invalidates countless lifetimes of their loyal work by (to his knowledge) burning the things anyways.

Did anyone else feel like this was in incredibly bad taste? Along with the porg and chewbacca scene there was something really off about how mean spirited the humour was.

Reminds me of the scene in nu-Spiderman where the villain accidentally disintegrates one of his henchmen and it's supposed to be comic relief.

wel they tried to eat him first

Agreed.
if there ever is a WW3, the biggest death counts will be from people who won't even know how to grow food and feed themselves.

>What do you mean I have to kill a chicken and drain it's blood? It's revolting! I only eat poly-bagged food! Call PETA already!

Wow that’s cringey writing. Why would anyone follow her orders? Generals have to earn respect it’s not given freely.

what the fuck sort of character bio is that
thats not feminism

fuck books, what a you, a nerd?

vegans

>canon yoda
>wise master
>protector of the people
>wise sage
>kind
>brave warrior
>nu star wars yoda
>coruscant jedi archive
>yoda goes to the archive and sets it on fire
>lol destroy knowledge you will
>lol who cares about books and archives lmao

I’ve thought of this as well. Think how fast cities will die out

>inb4 the pope burns down the vatican library geting rid of all those oppressive books

The porgs did NOTHING WRONG

Wow this would have been so much better

>haha stupid space nuns
>haha stupid religion
>haha stupid old ways
>but muh cool iconic pope Yoda
>haha even le cool pope thinks religion is dumb too
>out with the old in with the new
>just do what feels good

Leftists are in such a different universe, they have no respect for the principles of aestheticism that western civilization is built on. They are hedonistic animals.

>you might have proven yourself an excellent strategist during the Galactic Civil War, back in the days of the Rebellion
>but I heard you're interested in astrology so go fuck yourself lmao
this is what Sup Forums really believes

Anything outside of the work is irrelevant to the experience of the work.

Did you forget the prank call?

Humor nowadays has to be snarky and mean, and every character has to be a cynic asshole. Just look at Luke, saying that stupid "every thing you said was wrong" line TWICE in the fucking movie. Luke didn't even crack a single joke in the OT

Not when you cling to insignificant details and claim they're a huge problem
>What do you mean they didn't waste 2 hours to shoehorn a forced exposition dump about younglings having training lightsabers
>What do you mean it's cause pacing issues
>What do you mean this isn't important for the story
>No, I can't be assed to do any research, even if any other material address these non-issues
>BAD MOVIE LMAO

oh man, in a way it would be fucking glorious to witness. I mean it's a cynic comedy goldmine right there.
Urban bourgeois who can't feed themselves forced to eat cans and homegrown vegies, ending up eating rock soup or nettle soup like europeans did during WW2. To see a kardashian type completely reevaluate her life mating with a man who knows how to kill game and farm would be hysterical to me.

blame tony stark and marvel quip shit. and no I think all capeshit other than blade is garbage.

It wouldn't be in-character for Chewbacca at all, what the fuck are you guys smoking.

They are going to kill and eat each other, and after that they will come to eat the man who knows how to hunt game.
You laugh now, but you won't laugh when the cannibal hordes scour the Earth clean of all edible life.

idk if chewie is a vegetarian but it would have been better comedy than a your mom joke

I bet YOU think that Boba Fett was a good villain despite being a patheticly inept buffoon in the movies.

>Reminds me of the scene in nu-Spiderman where the villain accidentally disintegrates one of his henchmen and it's supposed to be comic relief.
that shit pissed me off too. he presumably worked with the guy for a decade if not more, yet he has no emotion to killing him accidentaly. maybe if vulture knew it was gonna kill him it would have shown how evil hes gotten and how much of a threat he has become, but they didnt even do that. thank god you are resonable. it gives me hopw for proper character motivations and actions coming back eventually and not just forced humor.

Wrong. Anything outside the experience is irrelevant to the experience.
>b--but muh pacing
Irrelevant to the argument. Only the film is the film.

Why doesn't the First Order have any people of color(not white)?

>Cherrypicking
>Skip most of the Lucasfilm Story Group
>Then go on to blaming "Disney", ignoring that most (if not all) of them were part of Lucasfilm long before Disney bought it

>Reminds me of the scene in nu-Spiderman where the villain accidentally disintegrates one of his henchmen and it's supposed to be comic relief.

This kind of shit annoys me from a more pragmatic point. There is this retarded idea that le big bad guy can be as horrible to his underlings as he wants because he's the one on top but realistically the underlings would lose trust, mutiny or just not work for them anymore. Villains randomly killing their henchman for the most minor shit is something that makes me irrationally annoyed.

>patriotic woman
>disinterested with the culture of her homeplanet

what in the actual fuck does this mean?

>I want forced exposition dumps to interrupt the story constantly
okay

look at that mongoloid shark face.

hes a fucking animal what do you think they eat on kashykk?

>>I want forced exposition dumps to interrupt the story constantly
Yet another irrelevant strawman.
Only the experience is the experience.

If it seems like I'm bullheadedly repeating myself it's only because you're jumping all over the place with red herrings.

Would you say that Mandalorians disinterested in Mandalore's pacifistic culture during the Clone Wars weren't partiotic?

>cry over it
I thought they were just hungry and begged for food.

>you have to earn respect it’s not given freely.

This is something liberals will NEVER understand

As a vegetarian I can say you are all retarded for thinking I wouldn't eat meat if it came to a life or death situation. The point is that we dont live in a fucking apolocalypse life or death situation and we can choose to eat whatever the fuck you want. Also if you were in a fucking apocalypse why the fuck would you feed your grain to livestock rather than just eating the grain yourself? Eating the raw plant material is 10x more efficient than feeding it to an animal and eating the animal. It also takes a shitload more water to raise animals than it does to raise plants and insects.

See:

Lions work for Putin, didn't you know?

It shows poor judgement to believe in superstition.

>Astrology
Instead of being interested in astronomy she enjoys horoscopes. What a terrible character.

>luke if you beat chewie at terrible space chess he will rip your arms off
>also hes a vegan

>that will be 500 credits Mr. Dogman

A vegan woman

Yeah, I didn't really like the humor in this movie

>no one is from nowhere
>I'm from Jakku
>yeah okay that's nowhere lmao
Turned a nice line into a shitty quip for no reason

you do realize Han was just messing with him, right?
a big thing with Chewie is that he's really more affable than he looks

also
>losing appetite that one time, cause the meal reminds you of all these porgs
>somehow means Chewie won't ever touch meat again

suburbs are gonna get worse fucking mazes and small towns that arent near a farm to lot

>aestheticism
how high were you when you wrote this

You obviously haven't spent time around food animals. Cows are funny and curious, we used to mess with them every day after school. Some birds are smarter than young children, can be curious and demonstrate the ability to read human emotion, and can have emotional issues if their offspring die or they're separated from their bonded partners. Magpies will bring their offspring to people who feed them, yet they're also renowned for swooping and being territorial towards strangers.

Eat all the meat you want but don't think that animals don't process and understand the world around them, form attachments, and feel feels. They're not existentialists but saying there's nothing there is as wrong as the vegans who ascribe them human values that make no sense for animals to have

>Also if you were in a fucking apocalypse why the fuck would you feed your grain to livestock rather than just eating the grain yourself?

maybe I want eggs? maybe i want milk? maybe I want pork ribs? This is off topic anyway man.
You claim you are a vegan willing to adapt, that's cool user. But how many would? That's the point. You'd have millions who would refuse to hurt any animal. And they would starve and rightfully so I might add.
it's exactly like said, how much naive veganism is in the nuWorld.

>Also if you were in a fucking apocalypse why the fuck would you feed your grain to livestock rather than just eating the grain yourself?
Meat taste better :^)

>you'd have to do anything to survive in a post-apocalyptic world
>so live your everyday life like you would in a post-apocalyptic world
???

This kind of shit annoys me from a more pragmatic point. There is this retarded idea that le big emperor can be as horrible to his ministers as he wants because he's the one on the throne but realistically the ministers would lose trust, mutiny or just not serve him anymore. Monarchs randomly killing their subjects for the most minor shit is something that makes me irrationally annoyed.

>eating animals is bad
vegetarians
>drinking milk is disgusting
vegans

at least 70% of this board are Sup Forumstards, they've basically colonized it now

Porg more like prog

I saw an asian dude

no diversity quotas

How exactly is killing a guy and not giving a shit (accident or not) evil in its own right? It clearly demonstrated a lack of empathy

FUCK OFF ALREADY JIRO I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE SUSHI

Wow, are you a big Hollywood writer?

Star Wars isn't just a thing for socially alienated white men/boys anymore. It's grown beyond that little niche, and it also needs to lose the baggage associated with whiteness/maleness to reach a larger audience and have more influence.

Lots of the lessons and teachings embodied by Luke Skywalker are white, masculine and western in character. They've been done to death. The monomyth, Joseph Campbellian structure is dated and stale, and it can't keep running on those fumes forever.

I sympathize with lots of the grumbling white male neckbeards are doing. Star Wars was their thing and they don't want to share their beloved toys. And they're obviously gonna hate The Last Jedi because, in essence, it's about how Luke's legend really was flawed and limited in its scope.

The Jedi philosophy, just like the phallocentric white male western patriarchy, was bogged down in its own dogma. There's something beautiful and touching about the sentiment of "passing the torch" in TLJ. The white western male, long held as the only source of heroism and power in the canon, gracefully steps aside not only for his own good, but for the good of the universe.

In more diverse and progressive hands, there's no telling what this universe, and the force along with it, might become. It's an exciting prospect, to say the least, for those who aren't embittered neckbeards living in their parents' basements.

TLJ is going to be a watershed moment in sci-fi and genre films generally. It's all about letting go, letting your creation grow beyond you. And Star Wars, like civilization itself, has evolved beyond its parochial and patriarchal past

>You wanna watch the movies and be informed on the lore and shit?
>AND YOU DIDN'T READ THE WIKI?

Look I thought the movie is alright. But I think there should be lore points in the actual movie. Like remember the part where they described what the aliens guarding the jedi architecture were and the tree and what it housed? that was nice. Remember them explaining what that spot of pitch blackness was? me either and I doubt they will. I'm perfectly fine them not slowing the movie to a crawl for lore, but I'm not going to read some shitty comic because they had to make way for the long ass slow motion cut of the girl kicking the ladder.

this pasta is getting old fast

He literally gets everyone captured in RotJ trying to eat a dead animal.

They have feelings so what you think other animals care about the feefees