>...tanks so hard the 3rd one goes straight to DVD

ur a freak

NO U

>This is actually Based Jim himself

where did the real avatar poster go?

mods do your fucking """"job""""

This is spam

based

This is what butthurt haters actually believe. Go back to your starshit/capeshit thread. Or maybe a cunny/foot/waifu thread?

Reminder that countdown threads break no global rules and feature news/OC.

you should get a trip code, so we know its the real you

>not using a reaction image from avatar

I do not want recognition. I'm fine being user. Plus there's a robust network of anons that carry the torch waiting for Based Jim to redefine cinema yet again.

You can keep this up forever!

How does he do it lads?

Blue Zoe best Zoe

where my zoe bros at?

she's so cute

Neytiri... In human clothing but still has a few accessories hinting at her tribal background?

>Not only is Lang somehow back as the dead Colonel Miles Quaritch, but he's going to be the main villain of the four movies.

>As to the films' appearance like, Cameron promises that they will be so advanced you "just won't be able to imagine" what they're going to look like.

THE MADMAN

Does Avatarkun actually like Avatar or is he just an Cameron Husbandofag?

Based user, do you think SJWs will ruin Avatar 2?

I love Avatar and Based Jim.

I don't think Jim is too crazy about SJW types. He's got a little bit of a hippie side but I love him regardless. Only one man can journey to the deepest part of the ocean and find the key to life, and share a piece of it with us all.

I'm going to marry a Navi!

based Cameron will make it possible

BASED marryposter!

I hope you had a nice Christmas.

He's back,!

Based Avatar
Based Jim
Based countdownbro

BASED First Disciple!

Hard to stay on top of things during the holidays. Lot going on, and poor reception at my grandparents house so even mobileposting was difficult. I was hoping the robust network would carry the torch. Also downloaded all of your templates and going to start making some OC.

>"At the centre of each of our four movies will be the Sully family. Each sequel will play as a standalone movie. Each movie's story will come to its own conclusion... However, when looked at as a whole, the journey across all four movies will create an even larger connected epic saga for audiences around the world."

Can you fucking kill yourself holy shit

Dude I agree

Why is a white devil in this cast?? That is bullshit. Fuck JC.

The robust network fights on still and time is always on our side.

I'll make a deal with you butthurt haters. If Avatar 2 doesn't demolish the age of capeshit with 3 billies I'll kill myself on livestream. If it does you guys both have to blow eachother's brains out while 69'ing.

I look forward to the 1,000 day milestone. Will be a great regret if I'm not here for it.

Now we are sleeping. Awaiting to see Cameron's Magnum Opus. We may not seem apparent a lot for outsiders but we wait and lurk, until one day Avatar 2 comes in theaters. Then, in 2 years, avatarposting will bring Sup Forums to its renaissance age.

>tfw Avatarposting becomes Baneposting 3.0

I'm going to marry a Navi!

WOW! WHAT AN EPIC THREAD

86 days is less than 3 months which is less than one season away. You'll make it.

Avatar 2 will never make more than Avengers Infinity war you dumb nigger I fucking guarentee that shit

Wasn't it 1,085 yesterday? Am I losing control of my life?

>Am I losing control of my life?

Is it 4 AM yet?

No, but I did wake up at 4am. Does that count?

Kinda. At least you have OP to keep you grounded.

Hold up...

They are actually making an avatar 2? I thought it was a meme

They're shooting the next four sequels at the same time, that's the reason why it's taking so long.

Formerly 1,087 days until Avatar 2

>1 day until next avatar countdown thread

>hiring a child actor from a new zealand soap opera
This bodes well

Hey everyone I like to suck James Cameron's wrinkly old dick. I posted it again because I am a low life nobody no one gives a shit about.If I post the same shit everyday some of the people on internet will like me maybe.

>kill yourself cuck

SEETHING

Kill yourself, Chuck.

B E Y O N D B U T T H U R T
Here's a (You).

>reptile colored eyes and skin
>vampire teeth
>nigger noses
>tails
David Icke was right all along