Carnage philosophy is that life is essentially meaningless and futile...

Carnage philosophy is that life is essentially meaningless and futile, that "laws are only words and came to see the spreading of chaos through random, unpatterned bloodshed as "the ultimate freedom". He is murdering people because as what he thinks every person on earth have a hidden lust for killing other human and he is just letting him be truly himself. Is he right in some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4u2F1lh6Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course people want to kill people, that's why we do it.
So how is Maximum Carnage?

He sounds like someone tried to make an edgier version of Joker

No, because that's retarded.

He's a 90's character who was created to capitalize on another's popularity and to be honest also probably sell more toys; seriously ascribing anything real to him is the sign of an illl mind.

Isn't that literally what he was designed to be?

No, it is borrowed from the Nightstalker an La are serial killer from the 70's who said the same shit- on Jeraldo (think latino opera) of all places, iirc.

*Opra,

That's the impression I always got.

*Oprah

More like if Mr. Zsasz got powers. Just a ruthless psycho who justifies himself by saying life is pointless. And not smart enough to be creative or particularly charismatic. Didn't they debut around the same time?

I don't remember Zsasz having Kamina glasses.

Why does he have nuJoker eyes?

>Nihilists

all he ever does is go out, fuck up as many people as he can then get shut down
and as soon as he breaks out/comes back from death he does it all again
that's not chaos, its a pattern of predictable behavior
and if your defiance of the law begins and ends with breaking laws then the law is still dictating your actions. so that's not ultimate freedom either.

Deadpool explained that to Carnage pretty clearly.

Even Carnage knows this idea is whack and he doesn't bother to try and justify it. He's just killing people because lelsocrazy
If a character doesn't bother to justify his own way of thinking, then you shouldn't even think about it.
Carnage is an uninspired and flat character made to sell Symbiote merchandise.

That's pretty much it although it makes him closer to Mr.Zsasz
Carnage is a fundamentally lazy creation who only exists because Venom got too popular and started to become a hero, so they took his design, slimmed him down, painted him red and made him an XXXTR3M3 edgemaster. They outright said he was created to be like The Joker only without the comedy.

Although it's funny that nowadays The Joker has probably become worse than him in that aspect while Carnage is sometimes allowed to be the butt of jokes (mostly when Deadpool is involved).

I think it's kind of true, to an extent.

Why do you think zombie apocalypses are such a popular concept? It lets you kill people with no consequences, psychologically or otherwise. No law holding you back, just the thrill of the hunt, the "us versus them" mentality we all enjoy.

Gonna be honest here, I don't much care for the simplicity of UvT. Like, have a team member question the motives behind what they're doing once in a while or something.

Ramirez was such a fucking faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4u2F1lh6Fc

>Is he right in some point?
In some ways I do agree with his philosophy. I don't believe that there is an inherent meaning to life. The law really is just something made up by people in power, and can be used to exploit and disenfranchise common people just as readily as protect them. It's not some inviolable force of justice and ethics. The law only has as much power as the people willing to enforce it.

So yeah, I would say Carnage is indulging in freedom by slaughtering people, and that's his right as an autonomous being with the power of choice. But that kind of thing is a two way street. Carnage is free to kill, but others are also free to stop him.

This doesn't mean I condone murder.

personally I prefer fiefdom-based conflicts. a bunch of different factions, lots of political intrigue and conditional alliances

>user trying to make Carnage look deep
No. Don't even try. Carnage was only created because muh edgy 90s and because Venom would look better in comparison, which led to him becoming an anti-hero. That's it. There's no hidden meaning or symbolism.

>So how is Maximum Carnage?
Go read it yourself and quit begging for handouts:

>being a fan of any symbiote character

Sure sign of an edgy manchild right there.

>quit begging for handouts
>handouts
Nigga what.

Too lazy to form your opinion, so you ask for other people to tell you what to think. Just go read it yourself, wanker.

This particular brand of autism is always hilarious. Like asking for someone's opinion automatically equates to mob mentality and isn't one of the most basic forms of social interaction, you ridiculous sperg.

Yes.

Carnage was always a dumb edgy shitty character

Venom is the best Spideman villain.

>Spideman
Get the fuck out, casual scum.