Remember when god was black and nobody gave a shit?

Remember when god was black and nobody gave a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/17/ta-nehisi-coates-neoliberal-black-struggle-cornel-west
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Morgan Freeman is a higher tier of black

Can you imagine the reaction on Sup Forums if that was made today?

I don’t remember him going on tangents about the white patriarchal power structure. Did he do that in this movie?

Was there a scene where he kissed a white girl in front of a cop, and the cop got angry because ohhh niggers?

Look up his personal life and you’ll see he is not but he is good at pretending to sound smart

Remember when blacks in movies were actually cast because they were good actors and not to fulfill the 50% diversity quota?

It came out in 2003 when race relations were actually pretty good. People had gotten over the race riots of the 90s, the OJ trial had nearly been a decade old, and the public forum was busy debating middle eastern wars. Since then we've had the Obama presidency, the Zimmerman trial, media focus on police shootings, race riots, BLM, microaggressions and privilege checking. When you wake up everyday and are reminded of race it's no wonder people are resorting to tribalism.

Why does God think the US is at war with Russia?

cuz we are
cultural war
and we are fucking losing to fucking drunks that live in rusty buildings without running water

>tribalism
such a trendy word, better use it in an attempt to describe something

Refute what I posted. Just because a word is trendy right now doesn't mean it's wrong, that's a fallacy.

Imagine the shitstorm this would cause today.

God is black though, so it wasn't forced diversity

Because he’s an actual actor with a god tier voice instead of some hideous uppity jigaboo that they force feed you.

Sup Forumstards get triggered so easy

> WE WUZ GOD
etc etc etc

there's nothing to say about trendy mantras like "people are resorting to tribalism", because it doesn't mean anything, argumentum ad nauseam

Cast Bruce for the 2018 remake.
Here's "God", one of many made up religious figures that symbolize the struggles of mankind.

nothing you've said means anything

that's because you live in a society of abundance where most people are obese ignorants

>that's a fallacy
Spotted the 1st year uni student.

I don't remember Finn doing any of those things either but Sup Forums is angry about him for some reason

Only Sup Forumsbabies would get mad- and let's face it... no one cares what they think

>being this brainwashed
#BoycottStarWars wasn't a real thing dude.

Thank Obama for doing his best to divide the USA on racial lines. Imagine a president coming out and saying Trayvon Martin could be his son.

and the rest of the world is like "race relation"?! you need a term to describe how people with different skin tones interact with each other.

Despite all it's technological advances, USA society is still quite infantile.

What has the world done to be plagued by America?

yeah because Sup Forums wasn't full of anti-finn posts for months, fuck off back to stormfront, cletus.

Reddit

not an argument

nobody but ''people'' on Sup Forums give a shit about things like this user

>he thinks "oh noo hahahah" means "I hate this character because he's black"
Everybody was disappointed in Finn's CHARACTER.

Nice completely unrelated picture, /leftypol/

Fuck off, Kraut

>2003
>let's be progressive and make God black
>only a slight mention of the character's race in the movie
>God is black, that is all

>2017
>let's be progressive and make God black
>every two phrase should be about him being black, the struggle of the black people or/and the evil white oppressor
>main character should be shamed for being white
>audience should be shamed for being white (over even for LOOKIN TOO WHITE IF A POC)
>social media campaign to prop ourself up as Progressive
>social media war on people who don't like the movie
>every POC in the movie should just KNOW that God is black and should shit on white people as much as possible and the audience should be told to find these assholes sympathetic or they're racist nazis
>the actor for God don't need to have charisma or acting abilities, he just needs to be dark black and socially relevant this month

argumentum ad nauseam means you think "people are resorting to tribalism" means something just because it's been repeated many times

remember when the devil was a woman and no one gave a shit?

That was back before idiots at huffpost and BuzzFeed would write textbooks on how powerful shit like this was.

What gets me the most is that people project so hard they end up creating their enemies.

If people were cool with black ppl and women having some main characters, the sjws wouldn't be so desperate in having them in spite of quality or just as propaganda, and if the sjws were cool about having some white guys in the front, the anti-sjw fucks wouldn't be so terrified of them.

We would have better films, regardless of color and gender.

Right now, both are yelling at each other "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE COLOR/GENDER OF THE MAIN CHARACTER" and then the other proves them right by acting like drama queens about it

Darkest Timeline

I don't see why this is an issue to anyone. There's really nothing to suggest that God should be white. Jesus was most certainly black, considering his ethnicity. I know that's easy to forget after the hundreds of year's worth of Western depictions of Jesus as a long haired white hippie archetype, but if Jesus was real, he was black.

>Everybody was disappointed in Finn's CHARACTER.
people were comparing him to a monkey because of the way he looks. i'm not being a nitpicking asshole about this there were daily threads about it

I have no problem with Morgan Freeman playing the role of god, because it's Morgan Freeman. Same reason i had no problem with Morgan Freeman playing a Moor in Robin Hood.

Because he is Morgan Freeman.

.... Is for massive liberal cucks.

>autistic white noise intensifies

yeah, because the movie was a comedy

>cletus
I always know it's you. The way you shit up multiple boards.

Either way the niggers they picked for Finn was the worst.

What's the allure of Morgan Freeman? I'm a bit fucking sick of his "acting" at this point.

Compared to the leaf Jim Carrey, he is God.

My pee-nuts gave a shit. A big white sticky shit.

>Projecting.

>they were complaining about his character before they even had seen the film.

God is a Semite. No matter how much white people want their God to be white he isn't.

it is fictional. black g*d never happened

The rest of the world has been losing the culture war against America for nearly a century so good. Sick of you.

And was justified, look how shitty it turned out. We told you so.

Same thing with Anthony Hopkins, they are just solid actors from the old theatrical school of acting.

god was never black because he never existed in the first place

How is that racist?

do you Sup Forums tards get off on writing fiction?

This only happens in the mind of a Sup Forumstard.

>people obsessing over the only image of a character = they hate the character because they are racist
Terrific

>gets shot

But he does look like a monkey and he's s shitty actor.

mostly just his voice and old man look, he really struggled getting by trying to get jobs as an actor when he was younger
all the old ladies get super soaking wet hearing his voice

This. It wasn't even that long ago either. Remember when the first Thor movie came out and no one gave a shit about Heimdall being black?

It depends on the choosen black.

You suffer from white envy.

so to be clear, you're not a racist and you have no problem with non-white people being cast as leads in movies as long as the media don't make a thing about it?

So racism is bad then?

Whites are the God's.

White countries are the only countries that allow a minority to exist. Fuck off, soy cuck.

Look, Satan, we make as much fun of white people as black people for their appearance.
We're even racist against whiteys when appropriate (aka Irish, white trash, etc.)
Finn's actor looks bad. Driver looks even worst (but he can actually act). Rey is a fucking Alien. It's not about muh female hero, it's about her having the fucking mouth of a Xenomorph.

What he posted was pretty accurate actually.

I'm not Sup Forums. I hate all that shit. This is the political or nothing world we live in now.
This is why I only watch old movies now.

'Magical Negro' Propaganda.

That shit needs to stop

>Much pol
Neo Marxist get so defensive when they are exposed.

of course racism isn't bad, what the fuck dude

>no one gave a shit about Heimdall being black?
I remember plenty of people whining about it. Just wasn't as loud.

>2015
>pol makes 5000 threads spamming "THEY CAST A NIGGER FOR STAR WARS LOL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"
>2017
>"We weren't being racist, user, we were criticising the casting decision, geez, get over yourself you white hating sjw."

If racism is bad then everyone's guilty, it's the humanists original sin.

White males are the only people on the planet who accept other people’s cultures. Kindly fuck off.

If I turn on my television in America, on literally every channel is a black person telling me that they don’t have a voice. We give awards to black people just for being black. We ingratiate ourselves and fawn over talentless negroes out of white guilt. Name any other culture that demonizes their majority while fellating their various minorities.

I’ll wait...

>White countries are the only countries that allow a minority to exist.

Yes, People who obsess about race generally are racist. Usually it's white liberals and people who suffer from white race envy. Just remember it's the left who don't think blacks are equal they just make excuses for cultural failures. They engage in soft racism which is "blacks need or protection because they aren't capable without or help".

>propaganda
It isn't. He just fills the role of "my black friend" on a cultural level so people can feel better about themselves not being racist. He's the spoilt house negro.

being this delusional

Think he meant that a black gay tranny be in Mass Grave in about half the countries in the world.

White liberals.
It's one of the reasons why Obama won the election despite the fact he was the last qualified person in history to run and will.

but there was.

same when there was a black president in Deep Impact, you are just too young to remember.

Dude, I'm liberal as fuck and even a little SJW and I see that shit plain as day.
Social media was a mistake.

You really set off the soy boys with this one. You can tell how close to the truth you are by how angry and agitated the left becomes.

Yes, I remember when India didn’t have to create an entire country in the north to house the crazy Muslims in. Oh wait, that did happen, didn’t it?

I also remember that various African countries didn’t wholesale slaughter their white farmers. Oh wait...

I remember that time when there was a thriving white, Christian community in Saudi Arabia. Wait, that didn’t happen either, did it?

Yeah but the original was waaay better, when the Devil was a man.

>liberals
Not exclusively, no. Conservatives are equally guilty of it.

Nah, I'm old enough to remember and there was not shit given about black president and black God.
btw Original Black God was in Bedazzeled.

>"Sup Forums wasn't being racist"
>"B-BUT Sup Forums was!"
You should probably stay off Sup Forums

It's fucking insane how many terrible opinions people have. So many of you are so consistently just so far from anything which could even be considered a halfway reasonable opinion. I really have no idea why I even come here anymore, you're all fucking retards. There's really no other way to put it. It's insane. How is anyone this stupid? I'm getting triggered just thinking about the mental processes of the people who make posts like the posts in this thread. Are you actually under the impression that you understand the world and have valuable opinions to offer others? How fucking stupid could you get? Honestly, what the fuck are you people doing? Is it some kind of strange joke you play with yourselves? I imagine the complete lack of empathy and anger that that I'm feeling now is the kind of emotion which makes those angry highschool losers want to go shoot up their school. Goddamn man. Fucking Sup Forums. What a cesspit.

Na nobody every was phased by deep impact president.

You might like this article.

>The disagreement between Coates and me is clear: any analysis or vision of our world that omits the centrality of Wall Street power, US military policies, and the complex dynamics of class, gender, and sexuality in black America is too narrow and dangerously misleading. So it is with Ta-Nehisi Coates’ worldview.

>Coates rightly highlights the vicious legacy of white supremacy – past and present. He sees it everywhere and ever reminds us of its plundering effects. Unfortunately, he hardly keeps track of our fightback, and never connects this ugly legacy to the predatory capitalist practices, imperial policies (of war, occupation, detention, assassination) or the black elite’s refusal to confront poverty, patriarchy or transphobia.

>In short, Coates fetishizes white supremacy. He makes it almighty, magical and unremovable. What concerns me is his narrative of “defiance”. For Coates, defiance is narrowly aesthetic – a personal commitment to writing with no connection to collective action. It generates crocodile tears of neoliberals who have no intention of sharing power or giving up privilege.

>When he honestly asks: “How do you defy a power that insists on claiming you?”, the answer should be clear: they claim you because you are silent on what is a threat to their order (especially Wall Street and war). You defy them when you threaten that order.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/17/ta-nehisi-coates-neoliberal-black-struggle-cornel-west

Maybe it's you. Ever think about that?

>little SJW
So you're only a little retarded.

gen z'ers are so obvious.