ITT: self fulfilling prophetic internet comics

ITT: self fulfilling prophetic internet comics

Damn, post-surgery Marco is ugly.

10$ that the author is male
and bald
and virgin

This is clearly an edit.

The original was the mexican chick saying that men have fragile egos

That's true. My friend told me my pork medallions were overcooked the other day and I considered driving my fork into his face. It hurt because it was true

this is matt czap, author of eat that toast

Humans have fragile ego's in general.

well, he am not so bald, I'll give him that. Shame about the rest.

He looks pussy whipped as fuck desu

That's an edit, fag.

Well that's just human nature. If I said short men are subhuman or that women are hysterical, you can be sure someone would come out to defend it

huh?

bump

I've always noticed those who tend to say others have fragile egos are the most fragilest.

We're on Sup Forums, we should all know firsthand that there will always be someone to argue everything and its opposite.

if you didn't have a fragile ego, you wouldn't be arguing against a dumb webcomic :^)

Mao was bad.
Best Korea is a dictatorship.

thats ok, im sure there are hundreds of things i would dislike about you aswell if i ever got to meet you

so he is a fag, no surprise there
at least he has enough common sense to pretend to be a girl online because nobody truly cares what a fag has to say

if you didnt have a fragile ego you wouldnt be replying to him replying to you that you have a fragile ego

Imma just gonna call you a fag and move on

>tfw don't care because big dick

iirc gay men are pretty big size queens, but I think that might be more of a male thing because iirc men tend to be more visual with attraction big ass titties

Sex is more of a mental thing for women. That's why sex pills for men are being produced left and right while women have one pill called Addyi that barely kinda works as has a chance of causing loss of consciousness.
An average dick on a guy who knows what he's doing and can turn the woman on will have much greater success than a guy with a big dick that doesn't know how to use it (and is less likely to inadvertently cause the woman severe pain).

Saying someone has a fragile ego is exactly the same as calling someone "defensive" or "touchy" or "argumentative" or some other bullshit along those lines. There's literally no way to defend yourself without the other person pointing and saying "SEE YOU PROVED MY POINT"! It's literally just not worth interacting with anyone who makes those arguments.

t. everybody with a tiny dick