Lets be honest only the first two seasons were masterclass the rest was mediocre as fuck

lets be honest only the first two seasons were masterclass the rest was mediocre as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

season4 was good as well. 3 and 5 sre fucking trash

Now this is a curious statement that I am unironically interested in. Please go on about your opinion, (OP)

Summarize each season.

>5 Titans
>5 Seasons
>Each season themed around a Titan
>Season 1 is Robin's, Season 2 is Terra's, Season 3 is Cyborg's, Season 4 is Raven's, Season 5 is Beast Boy's

lol Fuck you Starfire. Confirmed worst Titan, didn't even get her own season arc.

Season 3 had X, Haunted, and Spellbound.

I also liked Things Change.

Fuck you losers, season 5 was far and away the best season of the show, and I'd argue any cartoon
And season 3 was second, Titans East = GOAT

Supposedly the writers couldn't think of a separate arc for her, plus technically the movie counts.

The first season had some REALLY bad episodes.

i liked the show but the fanbase ultimately ruined it for me

it's been a long time since i watched so i might get some stuff out of order

>S1 - robin & deathstroke
>S2 - adaptation of the judas contract
>S3 - adaptation of the trigon storyline with raven
>S4 - cyborg & brother blood
>S5 - teamups against some villains from BB's doom patrol days

she was supposed to get one but the series got cancelled before it happened

not that it matters since her whole arc was pretty much wrapped up by the end of the series anyway

>she was supposed to get one but the series got cancelled before it happened
From titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/
>Several times we talked about doing a Starfire story. We would talk about these really cool Starfire moments, but then it would get absorbed in a storyline.
>But I think Starfire was sprinkled into every story, so I don’t think we ever under-used the character. I think people were just frustrated that she never got an arc. And I think that every story idea we had for her ended up getting used throughout the show.

I'm not a huge fan of how The Judas Contract was handled in this show. I liked Terra's personality and her relationship with Gar, but she flip-flopped between good guy and bad guy too much for my tastes. And then she supposedly died, but actually didn't...? I'm sure they would've explained it eventually in season six, though.

Wasn't Season 1 partially about Starfire as well? Generally, she was the member of the team that interacted with Robin the most meaningfully in light of his obsession.

>I love the Titans! You guys are cool!
>Beast Boy, you promised you wouldn't tell my secrets!
>As revenge, I'm going to leak all of your secrets to a guy who keeps trying to destroy the city!
>Hey guys, I'm back again and I want to be your friend!
>But I'm still going to keep leaking your secrets!
>WTF, why are you mad that I'm betraying you to a megalomaniac? You promised you wouldn't be mad!
>WTF, I hate the Titans now! Better murder all of them. Also, I want to destroy the city for some reason.
>WTF, Beast Boy, why are you mad at me?
>WTF, I hate Slade now.

It was pretty jarring in hindsight.

One thing I liked about the cartoon's version of the Judas Contract was how Raven actually was suspicious of Terra and tried to keep an eye on her. In the comics she knew Terra was shady but did nothing.

I don't think so, Billy.

This show had some really weird episodes.

Starfire got focal episodes, like the two Blackfire ones or the puberty one or the nigger one, but she lacked the depth to support a season-long arc like every other member.

Maybe if they'd spread out the Blackfire revenge storyline to cover a season instead of 1 episode, it might have worked. But as history has shown, there was only enough substance in that story to cover 22 minutes.

There was nothing to do with Starfire. She was hollow.

I'm rewatching for the first time since it aired. Halfway through season 5 and season 5 is the weakest so far. 4 was my favorite.
There's a lot of weird one off goofs which I find enjoyable. It's one of the few shows that I can get all the way through consecutively, I usually end up taking breaks for stuff like ATLA or watching only the good episodes for Samurai Jack or Batman the Animated Series.
To call any of the show mediocre is wrong imo.

>Halfway through season 5 and season 5 is the weakest so far.
You have to finish the season to judge it you retard, do you not remember how weak the other seasons started out?

>There was nothing to do with Starfire. She was hollow.
>deepest character in the show
>hollow

>This show had some really fun episodes.
FTFY

I said weakest so far, not that the whole season was bad. Also considering the rest of the show calling it the weakest isn't a condemnation, it's still much better than most other shows.

Blackfire-eps aside, Starfire at least got the "origins" episode themed around herself if that counts towards enough significance. Her own problems are what brought the team together.

Shit, that's a good point.

Things change.
Fucking LIAR!
I have been waithing 10 years for things to change but this is still the final episode.
FFFFUUUU..

At this point, it's been so long that I don't think a new season could possibly be as amazing as the original series was. I mean, just look at Samurai Jack season 5, or even LOK, or all those nuCartoons being made now (including TTG itself, of course).

Things change.

No, it was mediocre, all the way through. Only autistic kids think it was a masterpiece.

Quads confirm.

This.

>The Titans fight a new bad guy.
>The bad guy 'wins' during the Season Finale.
>But the Titans turn things around and win anyway.

Pretty sure you just summarized the vast majority of fiction in existence there.

That's the point. You're not supposed to get the answers you want. You're supposed to move on and accept it's over. Things won't be the same, but life goes on.

A shame that lots of fans (Sup Forums ones included) still don't get.

Just goes to show you how amazing the show was that fans are STILL clamoring for its return.

Even with the liberties they had to take with the show's version of Judas Contract, I still liked Terra in it way more than I did in the most recent animated version of Judas Contract.

>Just goes to show that show was a magnet for autists that retards are STILL clamoring for its return.
FTFY

I'm pretty sure your name is not allowed here, FYI.

Who let the underage autists into this thread?