It says here that you never pay for the comics you read. Would you mind explaining?

It says here that you never pay for the comics you read. Would you mind explaining?

I'll buy them as soon as I have made sure they're good. I swear!

There must be some mistake. I never read comics.

I paid for every singly volume of Usagi Yojimbo, AND bought the collectors hardback art book thank you very kindly!

Sure. I mean it's not hard to understand unless you're a complete retard but I DON'T PAY FOR COMICS!... I could hook you up bro

But I spend over $100 a month on floppies

inb4 >cuck

This is outrageous! There must be some mistake! I pay for my comics and I have the atrocious shelf bowing to prove it!

If floppies weren't a horrible sales model, I would buy them. I only pay for TPBs.

If I didn't have 300Gb of recompressed 3D assets only 5% of which I've purchased I'd be laughing instead of burning with shame

Look, it's not my fault it has semen on it.

Oh, look, a fellow /3/ pirate

I-I'm sorry, Mister. I'm from a poor country, we d-don't have a comic book store here...

Being honest, it's not really worth buying comics.

Unironicaly, buying a pdf of a fetish book is more worth of your money.

the fuck you doing in my house, you schwoogie

It has nothing to do with the sales model. The sales model is fine in terms of readers. It's only bad for comic shops.

You just prefer to consume media in a binge fashion which is neither right or wrong. I assume you also do it because it's generally "cheaper". Though that's negligible when paperbacks are 15-20. You get maybe one issue for free.

You're basically saying the equivalent of "Netflix does TV right and everyone else does it wrong."

Part of the joy some people find in serials is the wait. Even if you don't appreciate that.

Also, I highly doubt that you would wait that long if you couldn't find individual issues online.

Why would I pay for something that I can have for free legally?
Aren't you supposed to be a businessman? I shouldn't be explaining this to you.

I hope for your sake that you don't actually say "unironicallly" irl.

What makes one worth it and the other not worth it?

>reading comics

cuck

People enjoy it so hard that less and less people read floppies and more tradewait

It says here your mother sniffs coke off the cocks of pozzed male hookers. Care to explain?

>get all my favorite comics cheap on the secondhand market because the newest batches of comics on the market almost unilaterally suck

I spent $40 on shit yesterday, fuck you

i used to but it got too expensive now i just wait for trades

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it since the majority of the books i like are not popular enough to avoid cancellation regardless of my purchases

Yeesh, you must be a marvel fan/ bought deadpool. Spent 8 on two copies of Future Quest that's about it.