Sum up The Last Jedi with one picture

Sum up The Last Jedi with one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAE-XteP4d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my pet peeve with these tumblr esque gifs is that the superimposed quote on the bottom of the image rarely, if ever, syncs up to what the actor is saying.

look, he's mouthing like 2 or three words, at most. not anything remotely close to that sentence. literally who makes this garbage.

Well it looks like he's saying gender politics which is pretty much the subject of the gif anyway

>luke = rian
>blue milk = manchild tears

>we're already starting the ironic "TLJ was good Rian Johnson is a good director and writer" meme

Oh boy, can't wait for this to be run into the ground by next week and then threads continue to be made for the next 4 years with kids trying to out ironic shitpost each other.

>t. brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=LAE-XteP4d8

>Sum up The Last Jedi with one picture

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Last Jedi. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deconstructionist literature most of the themes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Luke’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Last Jedi truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Luke’s existential catchphrase “See you around kid,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rian Johnson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Porg tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. See you around kid ;)

This whole movie was ironic so why wouldn't we continue that?

*it´s a hologram*

The absolute state of Western Civilisation

>Something about sucking a dick just feels queer to me though

lmfao

>gay.jpg (73 KB, 639x955)
Even as a child we stopped doing this retarded type of shit at 8 or 9.

*it was all dream*

Pileoffecalmatteronabirtdaycake.jpg