MILES/PETER

can you guys stop hating Miles Morales and start to love his relationship with peter

They are so Amazing together
FORA TEMER

If they had a relationship Sup Forums would be taking about it nonstop

fuck gwen, these two should hook up.

I still need to read Spider-Men. It was a limited run, ye?

That's not best nova bros

Is Ultimate with Miles as bad as Sup Forums says or is it just a hate circlejerk?

Anyone else remember when there was just one Spiderman? My great grandfather did.

yes, for like 2 weeks .
then there was 22 spidermen and spiderwomen being friendly in a whole lotta neighbourhoods .
and don't let me start about the parallel universes .

I like Miles. I don't understand why Sup Forums gives him so much hate.

But Kid Arachnid has not 1 good storyline.

They should have reversed these lines.

what relationship

hate circlejerk

fuck off Bendis

You know WHY we hate Miles?
Because YOU created him.

An over-sensitivity to Marvel diversifying their character lineup coupled with a justified annoyance at Bendis's over exposure and poor writing.

Do you mind if I ask why you like him?

I don't hate Miles, but 90% of his stories are penned by Bendis, so 90% of his stories are pure shit.

His venom blast power sucks and he's written by Bendis.

Is this Marvels version of Barry/Wally?

no, Wally was actually interesting

People like wally more than barry.

So this is like a reverse?

It's boring. Really really boring.

>yfw new enemy sends all black/female/gay version of heroes to another universe forever.
The Racist Watcher when?

>the man called nova

N0

God this is golden!

>Manlet Nova and his dad, Sales Poison

Who would top?

That's pretty much all current bendis, It's as if he writes in autopilot

Name all of Miles main personality traits. Guess what, YOU CAN'T

He's blaxican

There hasn't been "just one" Spider-Man for more than 20 years. Part of the reason Clone Saga was dragged out so long was because the editors knew the Peter vs. Ben tension sold.

Boring
Get out Bendis
Because Miles can be resumed as PC Peter Parker, unlike Kamala as Ms Marvel that has her own personality

I don't hate him, I just find him boring.

The only thing he really has to call his own is his venom blast, which is frankly a shitty overpowered ability. He doesn't have his own rogues, he has very few of his own secondary cast.

He doesn't really even have any own stories since he left Ultimate. All he gets is event importance. The problem is just that Miles is barely anything more than a background character.

You can't because hating Miles on Sup Forums is more meme than reason now along with some bizarre Sup Forums tier hatred with non-older, non-"white" characters and the belief that they're taking everything and that race was invented only recently on Tumblr.

Miles haters on here are more the loudest rather than in numbers. You tell by the same style hate topics they set up with the same image and word language used. Also they're like the current Samurai Jack shit posters where they just pick up the most common criticism echoed and trumpet it at volume 11. There are good arguments and better points that can be made against Miles but they'll never use it or reference anything in the comics.

Anyone else disinterested more don't care and stick with their more familiar material than have burning hatred.

I just wish anyone but Bendis would write him

read Jim Shooter's review of #1

Describe Miles Morales without saying what he looks like, what he wears, or what his role is in the Marvel Universe. Describe Miles Morales to your friends as if they had never heard of him before.

I liked his crossover with Invincible more.

yfw its nick fury

I don't hate him, he's too bland for that, I'm just indifferent to him.

Mr. Plinkett, don't you have a role to audition for?

It's been what 6 years? In that amount of time you'll be hard pressed to find any good stories with him as the focus

Can you really compare them? At the least the second flash was an established character before moving up to the title

What relationship?

It's just as bad.

>Gay black man

Black people are very homophobic. He would be shunned.

can you stop telling me what to think?

fuck no. i'd rather marvel double down on kaine after his kickass scarlet spider run or do some serious damage control on ben reilly.

He's a nigger. That's all there is really, no matter what points people try to bring out the main problem is that he's a nigger.

I hate Miles. I hate everything he represents. I will list everything that fucking sucks about Miles.
>Miles has the same superhero name as spiderman. This would be tolerable if there was a clean handoff of title, but his intro story is so shitty and his introduction into the normal marvel universe so clunky that he is riding off the coattails of his predecessor, rather than creating his own legacy
>No engaging fights / action. His power set is allows him to one-shot everyone with that stupid shock move. There is no tension in any of his stories because everything works out for Miles.
>No touching moments. Spiderman is all about heart. Peter Parker Spiderman is the nerd hero; life is hard for peter, and he struggles with the balance of being a superhero and being a normal dude. He learns tough lessons due to his own imperfect nature. As Dr. Strange said, his drive to never lose hope inspires so many people that makes him a great hero. He can give up, but he can't, because of all the responsibility he has. Miles does not have any of that.
>Sucking Miles' cock. Every guest star in Miles comic that is not Deadpool showers him with praise. It feels like a really shitty fanfiction, due to the poor writing. For a character to succeed with the readers, we need to see them perform acts of great heroism. Miles doesn't do any of that; he has no stories that show his true drive or willpower; just bad narration and Peter's supporting cast telling him how awesome he is.
>Raceswapping. Aside from Blue Beetle and Kamala, I have never seen a successful raceswap in terms of passing the title to someone else. That is because beetle and kamala had a lot of love put into their debut stories; Miles never did. He feels corporate and sleazy, because there needs to be a spiderman in highschool because the general public is assumed to be too stupid to recognize spidey outside of any other era of his life.

Depends. He'd probably get shunned if it was a white writer, but maybe it'll be tolerated if it was a black writer? It is unfortunate that the community's pretty homophobic, but it seems like we're starting to question that phobia

t. black user