New Wonder Woman poster

>Story by Zack Snyder & Allan Heinberg and Jason Fuchs
>Screenplay by Allan Heinberg

The previous press release didn't include Jason Fuchs and had Geoff Johns as co-writer

They really don't know what the fuck the script is anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91303244/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91309099/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91350699/
dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Story by Zack Snyder

FUCK...fuck

Jesus the composition of these are getting worse and worse. The only good one was the closeup of WW where she was covering her mouth.

>this is coming out in 3 weeks and no one even fucking knows

Can't believe we have like 4 more movies to get out of the way before they can reboot this shit

I think once you have had multiple revisions on a story you can call it a credit because its a process

>Story by Zack Snyder

I wish his input was bigger than "Yeah, she is WW, and she ...mhh.she fights in WWI...make a movie about that".
I hope when they mean Story by Zack Snyder, they really mean WRITTEN by visionary director, Zack Snyder.

>Pine awkwardly placed in the background

Good god. It's like they WANT this to look like a trainwreck.

Chris Pine is slowly being transitioned to the front of the posters.

I'm trying to build support for Batman Beyond cinematic universe.

Can I count on your support?

Ew, no

W-why not?

I just want to build support for keeping Dick from being asian. Nothing worse than seeing a Nightwing (they don't even realize he was robin at this point) fancast throwing in Glenn from TWD.

The previous poster and this one are trash
The first ones were a lot better
They also changed the logo to a minimalistic version for some reason

>Story
The term “story” means all writing covered by the provisions of the Minimum Basic Agreement representing a contribution “distinct from screenplay and consisting of basic narrative, idea, theme or outline indicating character development and action.

>Screenplay
A screenplay consists of individual scenes and full dialogue, together with such prior treatment, basic adaptation, continuity, scenario and dialogue as shall be used in, and represent substantial contributions to the
final script.

Educate yourself nigger. Or move to Sup Forums if you want to discuss films and maybe learning something in the process

Story is just "she is in wwi, meets steve an fights ares"
Screenplay is literally everything else outside the initial idea including final dialog.

>Story by Zack Snyder
Dropped

I've only liked the Power and kneeling Wonder versions of the posters. The rest are pretty shitty action movie ones. Not like the two I mentioned aren't action movie posters, but at least they have style.

Behold my Stand, [Soldier of Fortune]!

I'm with you.

I really don't have a solid idea about what Dylan's ass game is like, but get him on some squat routines and suit him up.

>They really don't know what the fuck the script is anymore

It's the screen writers guild, idiot.

The amount of hate here is strong holy shit.
I'll never understand you Sup Forums

>Story by Zack Snyder

Dead on arrival

Like anybody but autistic assholes like the people on Sup Forums even give a shit.

Could work. You're right though, muh Dick always needs a fatty dumper.

Sup Forums expecting a reboot

kek

>Story by Zack Snyder

You know what irritates the duck out of me? If the leaks are right, all her important development of her losing faith in humanity (because it wouldn't be a Snyder related movie without it) happens off screen at the end.

I miss when we had cool posters like the Star Wars ones.

You know it will be like this.

>>Story by Zack Snyder & Allan Heinberg and Jason Fuchs
>>Screenplay by Allan Heinberg

Geoff Johns are running away from this shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's gotta mesh with Justice League and BvS so yeah, it's got a story by Zack Snyder.

Which makes it funny because it means Diana gores >i will protect those who cannot help themselves
and then she lets the holocaust happen, likely be because she's sad Steve died doing the right thing (and her job for her.).

BLUE AND ORANGE

Sup Forums must have shopped Chloe into this, too, right?

>Chris Pine is slowly being transitioned to the front of the posters.

with this producers?
JESUS, NO

They took an iconic character and turned her into a piece of shit.
And you ask why?

> Projected to make only 65 million opening weekend

Kek

Is that really so low? I mean, it's even got China this time.

Shills are always shocked when people give them honest reactions. They get used to seeing the outpouring of BS from twitter fans who think they'll get some free ticket for tweeting their love out.

Domestic, not worldwide

Is this a JoJo reference?

HAHAHA DC IS A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT

>Projected to make only 65 million opening weekend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

at least it won't be around for long then

seriously at the rate their going WB won't be around next year let alone DC

Whats wrong user, not prepared for Keeeeeeennooohhh?

I still don't understand how they'll explain WW sitting out WW2 without making her look like the biggest cunt in the universe.

I wish he was fired before he got any involvement, but we can't always have what we want

Right, which is why I mean that's not such a bad number.

If it follows BvS's 1.9 multiplier, it's gonna end with about 130 million at the domestic box office.

That's pretty fucking low user. Nowadays, most superhero movies have no problem breaking 200 million at the domestic box office. If Wonder Woman can't do that (who is an iconic name), then what the hell are Aquaman and Flash going to do?

yeah sure every other movie not made by WB is going to be doing at least $20 million more but $65 million with the DC massive second week drop isn't so bad especially compared to King Awful

>120m budget

>Story by Zack Snyder, a literal hack
>Story by Allan Heinberg, the hack that wrote "Who Is Wonder Woman"
>Story by Jason Fuchs, the hack that wrote Pan

This movie is beyond fucked.

>Story by Jason Fuchs, the hack that wrote Pan
Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

>Not wielding the Lasso of Truth
>Blocking bullets with a sword instead of her bracers

You had one job, Hollywood.

>tfw gf wants to see it

I have to hope to god it gets fucking torn apart by critics so she will change her mind

You can ban this spammer MOD?

It's WB they make nothing but total shit I mean just look at

>first female led superhero movie in a long ass time
>getting torn apart by critics
Good luck with that, it's going to be Ghostbusters all over again.

Hey they never touched on why clark didn't sprint his ass to NY with a mask on to catch those falling bodies on 9/11.

Or why batman didn't do anything to stop it from happening. Or why bruce showed up in BvS out of his batman suit. You'd assume the night-time only rule would be thrown out the window when to super-human beings are tearing the eastern half of the country to pieces.

>>Story by Zack Snyder, a literal hack
>>Story by Allan Heinberg, the hack that wrote "Who Is Wonder Woman"
>>Story by Jason Fuchs, the hack that wrote Pan

and Geoff Johns who wrote this

Make my day.

>reboot
HAHAHAHA yeah I can't wait for them to reboot so we can get EVEN MORE SHITTY MOVIES

the best thing DC can do is go out of business they've never made a good movie and they never will they're just too fucking incompetent

Why is this faggot Storytiming?

BLUE AND ORANGE

who fucking knows

maybe it's a retarded bot

Yeah but that's one sudden incident so I can suspend my disbelief in that case.

WW2 was going on for years, millions dying all over the world and you're telling me Wonder Woman can't be fucked to get off her ass and help? That's too much bullshit even for me, I don't care that "she lost hope for humanity". Only a complete sociopath would watch those atrocities unfold and never do anything. I have a feeling they really didn't think through the whole Wonder Woman in WW1 setting, they probably just thought "well we can't have her in WW2 because Captain America did that, let's do WW1 instead".

Gods and Mortals (George Perez)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91303244/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91309099/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91350699/

dropbox.com/sh/rwqrasp45cfsxu9/AACi5mhCeheYFvp-L9juE0t5a?dl=0