Member when this user called it

Member when this user called it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nZGv8VTBVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was an obvious outcome though. Genndy is very old school.

This

Men and women used to fuck, instead of this friendship/surrogate father forced meme.

of course they would become a couple why else would she be a female?

People wanted a break away from the cliche female role. But it's Genndy sooo...... nope.

Cry me a fucking river you kissless twat.

Kek what do you mean this user?
Everyone started saying it could happen around that point. Hell, the very fact people knew she survived kick off the ship.

There's nothing wrong with cliches as long as it's enjoyable.

>People wanted a break away from the cliche female role
well they can look at the thousands of series that feature females that aren't that typical and empower females and stuff.

being able to predict it isn't very enjoyable.

When you read enough stories and see enough of "plots" every story becomes predictable.

No, for me it was that Jack was 50 years older than her. It just makes me think of those old men with a gold digger girlfriend. Robbing the cradle and whatnot.

It just makes me cringe. Probably because my grandfather did that...

>being able to predict it isn't very enjoyable.
Yeah it is. MST3K is built on that.

jack does not age

how can someone be this retarded?

I don't like the cliche but can't see eye to eye on the age thing with Jack. Seeing shows like Highlander or any other with Immortal beings falling in love isn't really the same as a wrinkly near death old fart with liver spots robbing the cradle.

I know that, but it doesn't make me fell any better. Even less so when I see those lines on Jack's face whenever he shouts. That's the kind of stuff that makes me think 'middle aged man'.

Beard Jack looked like a literal middle aged man. kek which is probably why they got rid of him before the kiss

>Jack's family crest is her tattoo

Goddamn.

I could see Ashi having a tattoo of it somewhere on her body.

AAAAYYYY YOOOO fuck off. Falling in love is a key part of making characters passionate, relatable heroes who grow along their journey. Handholdless spergs, tumblrinas, and marxist social critics are triggered by genuine, spontaneous human interaction like that. It's why those new Star Wars movies were romancephobic for their leading ladies.

I dunno, why don't you tell me how you do it?

Hmm, really gets the thoughts going. Who'd have thought that when half of Sup Forums says they'll have a father/daughter relationship and the other half says they'll hook up, one of the theories turned out right? Who'd have thought?

I said people wanted it and Genndy is old school. I don't give a damn either way so fuck off you sperg.

God forbid someone tries something different instead of relying on a token romance to developed a character.

What's it like missing the most important part of being human.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nZGv8VTBVE
DO YOU EVEN FEEL LOVE?
CAN YOU?
What happened to you that you see people fall in love and get pissed off?

Having your physically attractive, closely associated, single characters be immune to romance without even bringing up the possibility doesn't make them interesting, it makes them sterile and cold to the audience unless properly justified. Storytelling conventions exist for a reason.

>Tfw ashi ruined the entire series for me

The first 3 episodes were excellent, shame it shifted to this mediocre romance.

>posts homeless alt-right loser

lol opinion discarded