Time to bring him back

That feel when media sites say that Prequels were better than Last Jedi.

cbr.com/star-wars-prequels-better-than-last-jedi/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq53GloUhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well they were, but they were memed to death all because of "DUDE CGI LMAO!" and other forms of autism.

>prequels better than the last jedi
for brainlets, sure

At least bring him on as a consultant or something.

>this shit smells better than that shit
so fucking what

Prequels don't affect a franchise like sequels do.
prequels
>luke was born a girl
you can ignore that easily
sequels
>luke becomes a trans woman
harder to ignore, ruins your beloved character

They're both shit. Star Wars ended with the OT. Everything else is raping its corpse.

They actually are.
And TLJ has lower non-critic (fan) reviews than any of the prequels, check it on rotten tomatoes.
Prequels > TFA and TLJ.

I bet he is lmao at Disney and the fans right now, imaging Dinesy begging him to assist them and he saying "No" and let it all burn to the ground. The crown moment will be when he repurchases the rights for 50 cents and sets everything rights, restoring the EU and branding this Disney's fanfic as non-canon.

im tired of fucking Star Wars

There's nothing for him to come back to.

If that is/was a quote I wouldn't be suprised

Never doubted you George, come back and take your rightful place.

They're both bad, but for different reasons.
The prequels had a decent story and shitty execution.
The sequels have a shitty story and decent execution.
TLJ being bad doesn't automatically stop the prequels from being some of cinema's worst embarrassments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq53GloUhw

Kino opening scene

I was just watching his Charlie Rose interview it looks like he really regrets selling the franchise he looks really torn up about it

Sequels were more respectfull to the trilogy than the sequels

A take of any of those films made by Lucas would create worse reception.

This

Prequels are great... STAR WARS. They're terrible movies but made star wars into what it is today.

Meanwhile the ST are decent movies but terrible star wars

PT
>droids
>republic
>good clones
>Jedi
OT
>empire
>rebellion
>stormtroopers
ST
>empire
>rebellion
>stormtroopers
>new republic (for about a minute in TFA until galaxy gets reset :^)

He sold it, then called Disney white slavers.

He is never coming back, no matter what the fans want. Actually I highly doubt Lucas wants anything to do with the star wars fans anymore anyway. He hates them at this point, which is why he sold it.

I HATE SEE GEE
THE FINAL JEDI HAS YODA PUPPET
10/10 NO CJAY

The prequels also spawned great setting for video games RPGs and great cartoons like Clone Wars and Rebels. I don't think there will be any game about Rey Sue or Kylo bitch Ren

Come off it, he's never been able to write dialogue nor direct actors.

>not even pretending

What's wrong with his chin?

>prequels sux but here are 15 reasons why they were amazing
Can't the author shit on nuquels without putting down prequels for reddit and RLM bandwagoner brownie points?

this literally makes no sense.

If you don't like sequels, you can act like the story effectively ended whenever you want. The origins of a character matter much more

>decent execution.
Maybe TFA. And that is being generous.

>sequels
>decent execution
Bullfuckingshit
What's decent about TFA (only watched TFA on rip, I didn't pay to watch TLJ, thank God)
George was creating ground breaking story telling techniques and a new cinema methodology in PT
He was pushing the technology and state of the art forward all by himself and his vision
Surely he stumbled here and there but all in all he delivered and with ROTS far exceeded my expectations, a triumph dare I say

The nuwars though are unmitigated shit