UH OH NO NO NO NO NO...

UH OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI
youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM
youtube.com/watch?v=S7D7V9lPfeA
strawpoll.me/14630723
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could i get some context on this?

all you need to know is that's Rian's hand telling Mark to can it

His inner Luke Skywalker is dead and spinning in his grave.

Basically:
>I tell Rian, "we have to think of the fans." But he says to me "no, we have to focus on the story and movie we have now." So, you know...

Then that. The Mouse crushed Mark Hamill's soul

Can someone post the youtube video please?

someone in the audience asks Rian a question and Mark, unable to stop being the center of the conversation for 1 minute, starts to answer for him and stops when he realises how he should just let others speak some time.

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI

Around 23:25

Thanks user.

>mouseketeer mad as fuck

>Mark, "But Rian, we have to think of the fans!"
>Rian, "Fuck the fans!"
>the fans cheer in the audience
>Mark is defeated

That's depressing when you put the memes aside and realize that screening was probably his first time seeing Fisher since her death. That must really shake someone up. He looks like he I going to cry.

Hamill folded like the beta-cuck he is. Nothing new here. Move along.

Genuinely soul-crushing

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM

I think Mark took this nu-Star Wars even worse than the fans.
We already got used to that after nu-Ghost Busters Movie. With him this is his first experinece with SJW bullshit.

That's not why.

That was the final cut and he realized how much of a dopey mess it was.

Why the fuck did the audience cheer when Rian literally said fuck the fans. Are they retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=S7D7V9lPfeA

Source?

>bullied by the mouse to shut the fuck up
>bullied by his fans that have grown up to be evil rethuglicans
>bullied by women because vagina

I don't feel bad at all

Real Star wars fans would rather have an original story than something predictable. Saying "fuck the fans" is confirmation the movie is drastically different and that's appreciated

>want to point out the fact that we should've done better, that he didn't give a fuck about the fans
>people start cheering
>all my luke skywalker life memories and emotions rush through my head for a second
>realize people have gone mad, star wars is dead, all is lost
>die inside

>Real Star wars fans
Real star wars fans would was a movie thats at least consistent with the rest of the franchise when it comes to literally everything. And the last jedi isn't that.

When will people understand that people aren't angry over the originality of it, but how ridiculously stupid everything was to the poitn to where none of it made sense?

I just want to hug him. He doesn't deserve anything bad.

Suicide when?

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

There has never been a star wars movie that was consistent with the rest of the franchise up until that point except episode 7

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

IF I COULD START AGAIN

strawpoll.me/14630723