Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much.

R1 >>> TFA >>> TLJ

movie was shit
fertility jones was the only redeeming factor

R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TLJ

Rogue One's XWings don't even make the right blaster sounds. Fuck that movie.

Same, but the exact opposite order.

TLJ is so shit. It feels like a first draft written by a bunch of drunk idiots. How did a company with the resources, money, and talent of Disney let this shit happen?

>dont like star wars that much
>this scene gave me adrenaline

yeah

I give each of them the lowest possible score. Nothing redeemable whatsoever

R1>>>>TLJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Copy paste of ANH

what the fuck was this guy's problem?

>He never made a woman make that face by simply standing two feet behind her.

I haven't watched R1 because TFA was such repetitive rehash shit.

Why should I bother?

rogue one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tlj > tfa

TFA was shit but also BORING with nothing interesting

TLJ was shit but had a few interesting parts that didn't put me to sleep like TFA did

CHEESE

Rogue One is a decent flick and actually feels like a star wars film unlike TFA.

Now, don't get me wrong, Rogue One has no reason to exists and no one asked for it. But it's not nearly has bad as TFA.

This. I don't know why people pretend that TFA was good because TLJ did badly even though most of the problems originated there.

i guess you havent seen the plinkett review
youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

Women

no wonder the kikes went after him

>many boothans died to bring us this info
>had no boothans.

TFA was more consistently entertaining that got praised for bringing back star wars in a way that wasn't worse than the phantom menace
TLJ was boring mess with 2, maybe 3, entertaining scenes that got praised for subverting people's expectations

That was the Death Star 2.

it's pretty good

it's shit because abrams didn't let rian read the script or discuss the direction he wanted the nu-trilogy to take

How did Cassian crawl up after Jyn when he'd been shot? Why did Krennic go alone to find the people who were accessing the data-vault?

They really expected Leia, Holdo, and Rose to carry the story. Rey felt like an afterthought. Luke was a joke.

Prove it

imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.html
>MON MOTHMA (cont)
>Many Bothans died to bring us this information. Admiral Ackbar, please.

First 20 minutes of TFA > TLJ >>> Rogue One > TFA

To be honest famalams.

rogue one is better than tlj

>Rose
Really now? She was the biggest afterthought character of them all.

I fucking love how he force deflects a blaster bolt into a rebel's chest.

garbage

>wasting a potential cool scene and memorable character on nameless goons

>also why would someone of his rank dirty his hands with low level soldiers instead of sending his troops

Making him shred through the cast of the movie would've been too dark. Plus wasn't he sent to retrieve Leia, who was docked on this ship?

>First 20 minutes of TFA
The first 10 minutes already have that complete asspull of a Force Power and "You talk first or I talk first?". Fuck off.