SJWs BURN SECRET EMPIRE

thoughts?

Old as fuck.

Go back to Sup Forums, summerfag.

I am not sure whether to be irritated at the attention whoring or laughing at a clusterfuck at Marvel's expense for once

>summerfag.
Damn, it's really that time again? Wew.

Nice Slowpoke, Sup Forumsaggot

Well, at least someone is buying Marvel.

Well they bought it, and I doubt Marvel overly care if you use it to clean up dog shit after you've paid the money.

I would say "they bought it so what's the difference," but it's a Marvel book so likely it was free inside of a junk mail flyer along with discount haircut coupons and real estate ads.

>Bought
>Free Comic Book Day issue

How does one buy something that is free?

they're still buying them tho

>tumblr is literally book burning

>Well they bought it
It's a Free Comic Book day issue...

>terrorist dies after inhaling fumes from burning american flag

Sup Forumsmblr damage control as usual

Is that from comic book day? I thought they were just burning issues in general. I assume it still counts towards a readership figure or something.

Yeah keep buying copies to burn, you fucking marks. Nick Spencer is still /ourguy/, HydraCap was /ourcomic/ and now Secret Empire is /ourshittyevent/.

eh

not worth the fuel to burn it

I really wanna know how ignorant one has to be to think that book burning is a good way to express an opinion. Essentially you're grouping yourself with nazis and all sorts of oppressive censorship movements

It's very 1930's Germany of them

They didn't like my shitty post !!!
better toss buzwords instead of actually discussing shit

the ink burning from those books is more carcinogenic than the cig.

Why should they care?
Why should I?

Jokes on her she'll get lung cancer in 20-30 year depending on how much she smokes

Of all the comicbook scandals of the recent years, this is the very first time I've seen the social justice types actually getting the comics and burning them.

Think of it this way - their belief structure is so flimsy they won't even spend $4 to support their own cause. What dedication to burn a *free* book!

>Burning free comic books

I feel bad for her/him (honestly can't tell think it's a her), this idiotic move is going to be online forever. I'm so glad I didn't put everything online when I was in highschool.

I don't give a shit what someone does with their money/free shit. Let the retard burn them and herself while she's at it.

I haven't been following the drama or reading about Secret Empire. Why are people upset?

its a her, just a her trying not to be a her

Every few months some idiots that don't read comics get mad about comics they haven't read. I'll never understand this mindset.

Nazi Cap

Fleeting internet pats on the back

Oh. There's been way worse storylines in comic history....like every zombie arc ever. Are people still offended by cartoonish super villains from the 1940s?

When you were a teenager you did dumb shit too, I remember I did some insanely dumb shit as a teenager, but at least back then I didn't post that shit online (Thank god). It's just edgy teenager stuff that everyone does because they want to "rebel".

It's really that simple, it's best to just ignore it. This is the kind of stuff that they will look back on and cringe.

Nazi Cap who is worthy of Mjolnir. And was ALWAYS a Nazi, only becoming an American thanks to the allies getting their mitts on a cosmic cube.

Yes. Really.

But almost all the villains are white men. Why are they upset? The heroes are the brave PoCs.

>Are people still offended
you are assuming these types actually read comics

Considering that antifa is now in KKK sized numbers, and is going full Brownshirt in the streets, this move isn't really suprising. Burning a comicbook is lightweight shit compared to mass beating the crap out of unconcious people with bats and poles.

Well at least they're buying comics now.

Why are you defending these idiots so adamantly?

>dyke tries to act tough
laughable

am I supposed to be mad. this is the one semi good thing they do

It's the Free comic book day issue.

good the less copies there are out in the wild the more valuable they get

SPECULATORS ALWAYS WIN!

...it's paper, user.

It's retarded, but it only happened twice, there's this blonde cunt with the cigarette and some other dummer one that somehow managed to burned herself too while doing it.

elaborate.

Because I was exactly the same as those idiots. Then I grew up...

It's not so much a defense as it is a explanation to the behavior. It's completely natural for teenage to do some outrageous shit for attention. That's really what they want, attention. In the process of trying to get attention you do stupid shit.

I feel bad for these people because they legitimately don't know any better and are just basically children. Besides, calling them stupid idiots is just going to encourage this shit, because what you are doing is giving them what they want, attention. If we were to collectively go "jesus man this is embarrassing delete it and let's move on", this wouldn't be an issue. Instead people get riled up and they do it more because they don't any better.

>Literally supporting a company to spit on it
How retarded do you have to be? You don't buy comics. All you're doing is showing them that you'll buy something you were never going to get cause you're a massive baby. This is hilarious. This is what they mean when they say no publicity is bad publicity,

>buys somethings
>literally gives money tot he corporation
>omg but I'm gonna burn it such a rebel xD
"Whatever bitch, ya still paid us"
or
"thanks for the support"

It was a free comic, they burn the leftovers anyways, so it doesn't matter.

If xhe bought it xhe can do whatever xhe wants with xir copy

SJWs have good taste.

This is honestly a stupid point of view. Stop being a cunt, you will live longer.

That person is in their twenties though.

ohshit I had no idea gerard way hated marvel so much!

So you don't deny you're a SJ type.

Boy I'm glad I gave up on Marvel years ago. At least Disney isn't retarder enought to do that shot in the movies. What kind of fucked up world do we have to live in where the movie adaptations are truer to the characters than the comics that spawned them?

kek

Middle schoolers can't even spell well, can't fucking wait when the summers over

Why is my point of view stupid?

All I'm saying is that these children are acting, like children and we should treat them as such.

Instead we are judging them like adults. That's not fair, especially since this generation, every fucking thing is online. You don't make mistakes that only your local community knows it's online, it's everywhere.

She's still acting like a teenager so we should treat her as such. I still did dumb shit for attention when I was 20.

Looking back on it I cringe really fucking hard.

Look, guys. I'm not saying that what she did isn't fucking dumb. I'm saying that giving her the attention is essentially just going to make her double down. And what she is doing is completely natural for a "rebellious" type of person. Sure she might be fucking retarded, but don't encourage her by giving her the attention because more idiots will follow in her footsteps.

To discourage idiots acting like idiots is to ignore them.

>can't fucking wait when the summers over
>the summers
why you against Cyclops and his family?

You take that back.
That user isn't SouthJersey at all.

>Nut job attention whore burns free comic book

>Different nut job attention whore tries to make it seem like it's a "literally millions of libtards are doing it RIGHT NOW GUYS!" Bullshit outage thing

Is it time to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Yes it is Kent

His family tree contains Mobius strips and tetrahedrons

No. Comic book stores have to buy the books. They're taking 'free books' other people could get at the shop's expense and burning them.

With the overshipping they'll probably have to burn more themselves.

>Summer
Busting that old shit out a little early buddy

Check the calendar.

>liberals are the ones doing the bookburning
the fuck kind of timeline is this

>and is going full Brownshirt in the streets
They're trying to but most of them are pussies and the minute they meet even nominal resistance they break. They only can do what they do when surrounding a handful of people so one of them can just pop their arm out to attack ineffectively.

That doesn't have anything to do with Free comic book day but I bet you're proud of your irrelevant comment.

It's American/internet liberalism so it's a Conservative half breed

>give overshipped comics to people who is so angry at Marvel that they will burn them
Give this man a medal.

>I'm really trying to look cool: the instagram photo

Comic book stores still pay for shipping so it's not free for them.

Why do self-absorbed narcissistic fuckwads that think people want to look at them always smoke?

If they REALLY wanted attention, they would have burned a nigger and yelled "Hail Hydra!"

Jesus, time flies.

It's already been half a year.

seems super unhealthy for their lungs

cute nose. id fug her.

But Nazi cap is awesome. What's the problem? Are the people against this actual babies?

>her

>Take offense at fictional character being temporarily retconned as a Nazi
>Protest it by acting like a real life Nazi

???

People are mad because they made Captain America into a bad guy and Hydra is similar to Nazis in some tellings...so pretty much made the good guy into a very bad bad guy.

But it will get undone but at the same time, it still stinks and makes people very mad.

lol. clearly a grill. I know she's trying to be masculine but some women, especially when young, can't mask it. Sorry sweet cheeks, you're girly forever. girl girl girl girl woman woman woman she she she her her her is what i would say as i fucked her her her.

Lots of Nazis LOVE Nordic paganism etc. Its seen as the "true white" religion. So the Nazi/Mjolnir etc makes sense. Because why do we idolize these "true white" religions in our society? Why do we celebrate Thor so much, but if Thor was Jesus or some other God from outside Europe, he would not be in Avengers etc.

FREEZE!
EPA!
You're under arrest!

I hate to say it but I really cannot come to any conclusion other than the people who are hating this are frustrated liberals. I'm not even a Sup Forums guy, but a good character becoming a bad guy in a "what if" scenario has never made people this mad before because it never mattered. What's different this time is that liberals perceive a facist to be our president so the story is too "real" for them. It's really weird. Like, obviously Kobik is going to recreate reality in the form we've always known it, can you people not have fun watching this theoretical possibility until it goes away? What has honestly got so many so triggered?

>actually paying for a product to protest it
Jesus fuck society has become so retarded

holy shit mate, calm down.

I see a lot of filtered posts. Cletus, is that you again?

I'm honestly curious to know what you're filtering

Captain America is so iconic though, a lot of people like him from the movies etc.
But yeah, I think once the liberal blogosphere (tumblrsphere) latches onto something, it feeds into itself. And yes, they are very inconsistent with what they decide to get mad about. I think "the president is a fascist not now!!" is just a way for them to link it to the existing Trump-outrage.
Extreme conservatives can get mad too about random things inconsistently.

Self-righteous anger is very addictive.

Lol
>marvel panders to SJW's
>SJW's destroy marvel

It's called karma baby, and it goes around

I'd say it's more like negotiating with terrorists. You always lose. They pandered to a mentally unstable audience, thinking they would cash out from it. I'm really glad they are learning how terrible a play it was, as it seems now no one likes Marvel comics.

im okay i'm just fucking around.

>burning trash

What's the problem?

>Buy it just to burn it.
Can we get this trending? SJWs buy up all the issue for their Internet demonstration project and accidently boost the sales. Editors finally forced to stop the pandering train and get marvel back on track again.

Burning books is always an admission of anti-intellectualism, whatever the content of the book, but in the digital age it's about as damaging as spitting in a lake.

For the hundredth time, they didn't buy the FREE Comic Book Day issue.