Just shave off the bottom 2 panels and this is cool as hell

--ino

And the flaccid Rogue One.

cringe

>it's new so I hate it

>what is garbage

Rogue One having absolutely nothing

And yet it's the strongest entry.

And yet it's the best film in the series. They should just get rid of lightsabers completely.

He didn't write that.

Lies! Deceptions!

This + RO panel. Looks so out of place.

What a wasted character. They have this guy with an epic backstory and do nothing interesting with him

This.
So fucking ironic that RO is the best Star Wars movie

Would you guys disagree if I said only phantom, revenge, empire, and return had truly kino fight sequences?

I could add a new hope obi-wan but it’s not the fight but the dialogue and death that are perfect, and the geonosis fight was cool but a little cluttered imo. TFA was cool but it’s dumb as hell she won without even a struggle, and TLJ had worse choreography than an episode of dance moms.

Phantom menace has one of the single best fights in all cinema, and V/VI are pretty fantastic too, but more for plot than just the fight.

>hating prequel light saber fights

>expecting anything else from the most consumer media
you've only deceived yourself

>liking prequel light saber fights

>Enjoys watching dull and unlikable idiots spend 20 minutes doing meaningless back flips, spinning, and flailing about with glow sticks.

>muh contre-jour! so artsy!
t. twelve year old amateur photographer

But why are you so triggered?

It's no where close to the best SW movie. It's not even a good movie on it's own, it's trash top to bottom. Shit characters in a shit story with nothing going for it except some pretty visuals.

I'll try spinning! That's a good trick!

>it's new so I defend it

I'm just tired of plebs glorifying something this mundane, not sure if it makes me triggered.

This is out of date.. where are all the lightsabers fights from the clone wars and rebels?
Get this shit out of here you fucking cunt.

lol what's the matter, not enough space wizards for you?
Rogue One was a war movie. No, not even a movie; a film. A real, adult look into the gritty side Star Wars universe.

phantom wastes the cool villain in a stupid ballet sequence. Fuck you.

Revenge fight is cool but then drags too long and sadly the motivation behind the fight suck'd, but yeah I accept it as a valid entry.

Empire is kino.

but seriously the final duel in phantom menace is a shitty ballet

Remove Rogue One. The rest are good.

Also TLJ should've been Luke vs Kylo.

ballets, dumb oriental style wrist movements, that atrocious sheev spinning, yoda spastically jumping around... shit, shit, shit

This happens on both sides and it's gross. I know so many fanboys who will give anything a thumbs up so long as it has Star Wars in the title

>acknowledging nuwars

Why can I tell a shitlib drew this just from the style?

>Rogue One was a war movie. No, not even a movie; a film. A real, adult look into the gritty side Star Wars universe.

sorry pal but this is a film board, not a board for comic book nerds whose movie knowledge doesn't go past star wars movies. Please leave and never come back.

Such iconic scenes from the original trilogy.

star wars! i like star wars.

yeah but honestly, only the original trilogy is worth something; with most of rotj to be thrown in a trash compactor (death star rehash, the ewoks, the weird leia incest shit... Kino resolution for the Luke\Vader arc though)

the rest is shit, you know it to be true. Oh well, tfa is a decent enjoyable flick if you are willing to look past the fact that it is a rehash, and that rey is a mary sue

Jesus Christ dude, that's some serious obsession.

Because there are no decent conservative artists

>No, not even a movie; a film. A real, adult look into the gritty side Star Wars universe.

Star Wars and Empire are legitimately good movies; only a retard would argue otherwise.

Only retarded americans think like this.
Star Wars is just worse Indiana Jones

It was a shit war movie. Regardless of what excuse you make the plot and characters are still shitty and uninteresting. And I don't know how you can make fun of space wizards when RO has a blind space kung fu master who beats up soldiers with a stick and a tentacle monster that rapes people minds. Real gritty, adult film you got there.

>no mace vs sheev
>no yoda vs sheev
it's treason then

but I'm not american

>it's garbage so I hate it

This is true. But there's a special tumblr-quality to OPs image that I can't put my finger on.

>Mel Gibson

MMMM YES I ALSO BELIEVE THAT MAGIC SPACE WIZARDS WITH SPACE MAGIC THAT LET YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE FLIPS AND SHIT WHILE FIGHT WITH LAZER SWORDS IS REALLY SILLY AND MAKES ME A PATRICIAN OF STAR WARS INSTEAD OF BEING LUMPED IN WITH THE OTHER PLEBS THAT LIKE STAR WARS

Rogue One in the middle is about as laughable as that scene was.

Pure bait

Pure pleb

All Prequel fights were 'fine'. I think TPM is the best of the 3, since AotC is slightly lackluster and RotS is mostly great but goes on for longer than it should have. The fight with Maul feels the most balanced, it has tension by the end, keeps the pace steady and is visually appealing.