Junkies are sexy in the movies!

>Junkies are sexy in the movies!
Can this meme die, please? Drug addicts are not romantic figures: They are smelly, scummy, parasites to society and their loved ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg?t=18m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think junkies all get AIDS just from needles?

Fags were big on making kids think running away is cool, more kids to pick up and fuck and kill

Except for Brittany Murphy in Spun.

how many years has she been dead now?

such a shame

Eight years, died just before Christmas as well.

Except no junkie would have tits like that, those are the milkers of a woman with body fat.

that's not entirely true. i knew a couple junkie girls, there's a short period where they actually do get a bit hotter, probably because they're losing weight because they aren't eating much. doesn't last long though, eventually they all got disgusting

never thought of it that way, but it seems very likely now.

What about Mena Suvari in Spun?

did you see the movie? or any druggie movie?

just like the allure of drugs it seems sexy and cool at first, but by the end of the film all the characters are dirtbags who fuck each other over to get high as they whither away or straight up die

Trainspotting, Requiem, Spun, Basketball Diaries, this one, all of them

>not realizing hollywood and the music industry are full of good looking drug addicts
it is possible to be a good looking junkie, its usually short lived though

except she was actually a drug addict dumbass

I thought mold killed her.

Junkies can be fat too, not every junky is a poor homeless person who can't afford food because they spent they're money on drugs. There are lots of spoiled rich party girls that look great despite doing drugs all day.

superstitious junkies are especially stupid.

when she died she had "elevated levels" of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, L-methamphetamine, and chlorpheniramine. tl;dr your waifu is a drug addict

How dare the media glorify these degenerates. The absolute worst thing is that Modern Women have the ill placed gumption to spend time with bad influencers and even partake in activities such as S.E.X and doing D.R.U.Gs, most likely at their enablers behest.

Perhaps if women could control themselves a little better they would maybe gain the affections of kind, intelligent young men such as myself who would rather partake in intellectual and productive activities such as debating politics online and building gaming PCs instead of partying incessantly like a bunch of niggers.

Its cringe how accurate this is of Sup Forums's social justice warriors

I felt kinda disturbed when that blonde junkie girl died for some reason.

Sup Forums lives rent free in your head, I see. OP never mentioned anything related to women, niggers and yet you still went on with your autistic display. Fucking kys Reddit.

You gonna cry, nerd?

Drug addicts are romantic if they can be attractive to the opposite sex.

Making passive-aggressive strawman arguments is not exactly alpha behavior.
You think you are being clever, but you are just revealing your own insecurity.

>a bloo hoo hoo the meanie I was clearly having a Debate with did a logical falacy!!

you're being made fun of you autistic poltard lol

She was murdered, but they covered their tracks so no one got charged. The official statement was "mold". And she was a junky but that's not what killed her. Her husband dying a month later from the same mysterious circumstances aren't just coincidence. Either her husband killed her and someone killed him for it or someone killed both of them.

the William S. Burroughs cameo made me sick to my stomach.

Again you are being passive-aggressive.
You are trying to convince yourself that you are smarter than "poltards". A real nigger doesn't care about that. You're not a real nigger though, you're a half nigger. Always stuck between the two.

Why?

>You know father, you missed your calling. You should have been a philosopher.
It was just an excuse for the author to pontificate and sermonize to the audience about how BAD the government was. Yuck.

Not really. If they look good, they're new to it; after a few years, they have the dope sick look.

some of the best blowjobs I got were from junkie whores, so you're wrong m8.

whats with with pol and weird rambling angry responses about how not mad they are

That's because they're sucking on a crackpipe all day long so they're used to it.

In marxist society the "bad" people are idolized. This means that a heroin addict, while in fact being completely degenerate, is now basically a "good guy". Sure he injects narcotics and steals to support his habit but he cares for his family and votes democrat.

Does putting people in boxes make you feel better about being brown?
Does anything give you relief? Drugs maybe?

youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg?t=18m

starts at 18:20
yuri nails it