Spider-man

Have you seen this gay shit? Marvel must really know their audience well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GUqecp1aPpw
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can appreciate a man who does gay shit and still gets more pussy than all of Sup Forums

He gets no pussy at all he has a boyfriend

youtu.be/GUqecp1aPpw

Based Tom working the DCshits.

I don't get why people are suddenly so salty about this when this show's been going at it for a while.

Is this really some console war shit?

>Is this really some console war shit?
Pretty much. Also ties into 4chans obsession with degeneracy and the Jews corrupting all those children who definitely watch celebrity lip. sync.

still
>more pussy than all of Sup Forums

what the fuck are you talking about? that's tom holland in drag performing a rihanna song at the mtv awards. fucking retard.

>mtv awards
you have to admit it's jewish as fuck

You're the one who found it, watched it, and posted it.

And actually, bits like this are cis-hetero-normative. The only thing interesting about the bit specifically is the juxtaposition going on, "hey look its a male wearing *female* clothing, LOL!" We've had comedic bits in drag for all eternity, its not gay, its not spectrum-encouraging, its making fun of it.

You don't understand drag in the slightest, refrain from commenting until you have educated yourself.

>this show's been going at it for a while.

what show? are you retarded?

Well yeah. "we're getting rid of best actor and actress categories and combining them to be nicer to trannies. Here's Emma Watson your first winner!" I just feel looking at Tom Hollands past he's the one responsible for making this show so... Slutty, not Soros.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

No, post more.

Fine, fine.

Where's LL Cool J?

He and Harrison are so cute together

>actors do gay shit
News at 11.

This wasn't the MTV Awards. It's Lip Sync Battle. Lots of them have performed in drag before.

And you people still insist you're not the same kind of easily triggered, overreacting retards as Tumblr.

Are you? The show's called Lip Sync Battle. It's right behind him.

He's kinda cute in that

Very cute

I don't mean to judge, but you watch, make gifs of (or at least look at plenty), and post some gay shit. Just letting you know, there's several boards for your interests, like

that would suit you much better. I mean, I know the guys in skintight spandex is probably what attracted you to this board in the first place, but you'll get waaaayy more of the stuff you enjoy to post on those other boards. Have fun, ya queer.

>he doesn't know about boipucci

That was pretty good, dude really knows how to move.

He got the Spider-Man role by offering to do a back flip for the audition.

He's a trained dancer, he even knows ballet.

DCucks SEETHING

Does Jewish just not mean anything as an insult, I mean, even more than before.

>boipucci
>boy-poochie

bumping for everyone to see

Boys don't have pussies you're thinking of the asshole

I like the user near the top don't mind people doing gay shit for laughs.

And if he's gay.... I mean... fuck do I care at this point, really? Parker isn't gay and that's what matters.

BUT

If parker's gay goodbye.

If Zendaya's character's initials are MJ goodbye.

We regularly have gaythreads, user. And beefcake threads. And *insert male character here* appreciation threads. And Husbando threads. Face it, user. Sup Forums is just as gay as /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /fa/.

I agree.

It doesn't have to be so full of degenerates though.

Remember Billy elliot?

Fantastic dancer, but pretty gay.

>MTV
Begone from this place.

Eh people are insulted by everything nowadays I'd just ignore it.

He's not in the movie though he just played him in a stage show.
Movie used to geek me out.
"AYE HAYCHEW, YORRA BAHSTAHD"

This is so degrading

I'm not going to watch homecoming anymore

CAUSE MUH SEX JUNK