OH OH NO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OH OH NO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

"Flipagram roast" meme is dead, Sup Forums ruined it

This year has been one of the most boring nfl seasons in recent memory. Same can be said about this year's cunny crop. Just bleh. Completely forgettable.

Sup Forums is the one that forced that nigger meme to begin with.

As much as I dislike the tax bill, it is a legislative accomplishment. Perhaps the reality TV show host president will stroke his dick over that instead of picking fights with football players now.

>manages to accomplish more good than obongo in one year and still has time to piss off all the right people

what a guy

(((Baranowski)))

great, maybe we can finally start to move away from jizzing ourselves over people running around a lawn throwing a ball at each other.

it's fucking stupid. it made sense back in the day when there was fuck all to do, but there is absolutely no need for the fanfare that most modern sports get.

I played football for a large portion of my childhood and never understood why people want to watch it on TV. It's fun to play the game, not watch it.

Why is the nfl player white?
Ben garrison too afraid to admit that this is a race issue?

he can do both fagget

Because it’s Goodell you brainlet

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Football is gay anyways. Three hour game with only 11 minutes of actual play.

It's because Roger Goodell is white you dumb Sup Forumstard

AHAHA THIS FUCKING POST

absolutely based

Fucking based OH NO NO NO poster!

its fucking new years eve

Bruh.

They're doing it because of playoff implications.

>first time cancelled since 2006
>b-but Trump has nothing to do with it. Here’s 50 reasons why they’re REALLY cancelling it
Libtards are so funny

this, all playoff relevant games are played simultaneously

>cancelling a competitive fixture because of TV

Do Americans really do this? Your "sports" are a fucking joke

It's because it's new year's eve night, dumbass. People are going to be going out and don't want to go to the game. This is the reason. You Trumptards are just fucking pathetic. Taking credit for shit you had nothing to do with. Sounds just like your Liar in Chief. Idiots.

Do you even look shit up before you start shitposting?

SEETHING

If that were the case they wouldn't have scheduled it for new years eve in the first place, you fucking retard. This was obviously due to some recent development.

It’s scheduled months in advance you fucking idiot lmao

they don't want their players whipped

OHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS CROWD

>literally no good matchups in the final week this year
>it's New Years Eve

They just moved all games earlier because no one's gonna watch a shit game in the evening of New Years Eve

>finally passes a single thing without it getting shredded to bits either by the congress or the supreme court
>it's still a pile of shit
>HURR SO MUCH BETTER THAN OBONGO
Thank God I don't live in that fucking country, now I can feel bemused instead of disgusted.

>The President passes legislation

>Thank God I don't live in that fucking country, now I can feel bemused instead of disgusted.

hey /leftypol/ blow your fucking head off

Cringe post is cringe

how significant has the drop in attendance been?

>dude fuck the state they never get anything done XD
>dude I love the state they never get anything done XD

as a brit who only sees snippets of the story, whats the deal here?

>the afro guy starting kneeling during anthem for black rights
>black players follow suit and also the coaches and white players
>trump condemns the kneeling

is it then that the majority white crowds get fed up of it and stop turning up as a protest to the protest? or have i got it wrong?

That is a Polish name desu

NFL RATINGS ARE DOWN?!
MY FUCKING SHEKELS!!!!

This is just trumptards thinking they can claim a victory for their RREEEEE STOP KNEELING DURING THE ANTHEM sissy fit because some games got rescheduled to better suit public interest on a holiday. Who the fuck goes out to watch sports on New Years?

That is their PR statement, yes. The real answer is a sunday night game on new years eve is a ratings disaster. The last time they had one on new years eve was like 2006 and it had miserable ratings and that was before the ratings went down the tube the past two years. It is the same reason why the college playoffs are on new years day, not new years eve anymore.

Yeah, it's not like they didn't make a mistake months ago and realized it as the date approached. Couldn't have been that. No, it must have been you guys. That's what did it. Your hubris is pathetic.

BASED AS FUCK
EAT SHIT NORMIES!

>conveniently ignoring that ratings and viewership are at all time lows
Oh boy

let's be honest, it's been a slow slide for the nfl. by not caring about guys like ray rice and michael vick they just completely fuck themselves for white americans. we can't cheer for a rapist, animal killer or wife beater like other races. The white middle class has values that others don't have. Sorry NFL.

ok, but havent attendances been going down in general since the whole kneeling thing?

The same people who watch it on Christmas and Thanksgiving

>MUH STUPID BALL GAME :((((
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to /hoc/ my friend, the home of the white man.

Yes, I'm sure this imaginary mistake from months ago was the real reason, not that people aren't tuning in to watch a boring sport shoving politics down your throat. Keep crying, faggot

>watching a rigged sport where the refs throw the games

No white people got pissed immediately once the afro guy kaepernick did it. It became super huge when Trump condemn them a year later and whole teams started doing it and not just one or two players on every other team.

>force politics into something that helps normalfags keep their mind of work and politics
>it pisses normalfags off

NO ONE SAW THAT COMING

>we can't cheer for a rapist, animal killer or wife beater like other races.
Yet your beloved white/european history is filled with them. Or is it okay to rape, plunder and kill if it's against people of dark skin complexion?

>Trump condemns the kneeling during one of his rallies and says the NFL owners should fire those "sons of bitches"
>NFL players backlash by even more widespread kneeling during the next week/weekend which gets a lot of media coverage
>NFL has a large conservative/bible belt fanbase
>'wtf i hate those ungrateful apes now'

I'm pretty sure rule changes and shit officiating in recent years also has something to do with it too.

I unironically love Trump, not even meming

did these guys ever stand up?

Attendances have gone down for years, has nothing to do with kneeling.

This is like Trump claiming he's bringing jobs back even though the trend is a decade old and 2016 (during evil Obongo's term) marked the first year that more jobs were brought back than exported.

>NFL is crumbling
good fucking riddance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stand the fuck up, ape.

>Niggers destroying one their few cash cows

>hickboy hee-haws have been fine watching 90% black teams for decades, but somehow kneeling of all things crosses the line
Yeah, right.

>has nothing to do with kneeling.
The kneeling only made it worse. So not only do you have people not watching because all the rules ruined the sport, but people not watching because they hate politics in their escapism.

No it hasnt. It and the ratings went up each year until the 2016 season. Thats why Goodell kept his job even though everyone hated him. Gee I wonder what happened that preseason?

Soyboys will never understand

If there was a week 17 game where both teams were make-or-break for the playoffs at this point it might have been a go ahead to schedule the game later and do SNF, but at this point all the matchups are dogshit.

how does this explain nba's ratings going up though

What a stupid bitch
>guys look at me I'm speshul!

what did was openly disrespecting the country by throwing a fit, pretending that you speak for brathars, while you shower with coke not giving a shit outside of the stadium

There are still 3 teams in the playoff hunt

>NFL is dying

EAT SHIT CHAD!!! EAT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh no no NO... NONONONONO

>doing all these retarded salutes to flags and anthems in the first place
Cold War McCarthyite brainwashing tier.

why does that one have the pregnant posture?

The supreme court has defended all of his decisions

Basketball players are patriots who respect our flag.

Fucking based OH NO NO NO poster!

t. butthurt ape

This. We must destrot nationalism and become more like germany

Kneeling during the national anthem = disrespecting the flag = disrespecting the US armed forces = disrespecting fuckin GOD

Colin Kaepernick may as well have fucked these guys wives and shit on their doorsteps.

Brainlets like seeing the best players on the same 2-3 teams and watching them annihilate the scrub teams until the finals which is when the only actual unknown outcome occurs and even then its pretty obvious who will win. Its the same as the WWE basically.

>ISIS BTFO
>AntiFa BTFO
>BLM BTFO
>Trannies BTFO
>Tax cuts
>DACA ended
>Mass deportations
>Muslim ban enacted
>Wall prototypes built
>"H.. h.. he hasn't dun nuffin!"

Loving the libcuck pussy tears in this thread. Baby gonna cry for 8 years???

not even close to correct. the issue before the SCOTUS was an injunction. do your research before sperging here.

>muh free speech but somehow you're not allowed to disrespect the country and the flag and GAWWWWD

>pepe XD
What are you gonna spend your Christmas money on, user?

Long live libcuck pussy tears. 8 bountiful years

McCarthy did absolutely nothing wrong and has been completely vindicated; I can scarcely believe your stupidity.

>AYO WE ALL BETTER WITHOUT Y'ALL NAZI CRACKAS, SHIEEEEEET

or the matchups just suck

the results would be the same if Colin didn't do anything