163 minutes

>163 minutes
was it necessary?

>OP's life in minutes
was it really necessary?

Should have been 16300 minutes Kino shots and beautiful frames only

I would have either added or removed 20 minutes.

dumb frogposter

Go to bed, Ridley. Covenant sucked, by the way.

It could’ve even been longer tbqh. I was fully engrossed. Usually I’m looking at the clock every 10 minutes wondering when this piece of crap Disney movie will end, but not with BR2049.

Yes because it filters the plebs.

No, someone needs to make a fan edit removing that garbage where K first Deckard. It's so pointless.

Are they going to release an uncut extended version? I'd really like to see a longer version, 6 hours of atmosphere eyesex sounds amazing.

Well yeah
How else are low cinemaIQ plebs that only watch capeshit and game of thrones supposed to pretend they have taste on their social media page?

I'm still not sure how it is supposed to filter plebs when even movies like ant-man are like 2 hours long.

BR2049 felt twice as short to me compared to some other utterly flat recent flicks like Baby Driver or TLJ

K meeting Deckard was fine, K spent too long in San Diego. Would have removed or halved every scene with Joi.

Because flicks like that have non stop quips and winks at the audience to keep them awake.

shouldve been 249 minutes

t. liberal videogame playing commie

Does it matter? Do you think any of the plebs that think 2049 is "kino" have seen Sacrifice by Marty? Of course not

I want a 5 hour director's cut

>the movie should've been different for no particular reason

I went in with no expectations, and I don't even go to the cinema any more because it's usually a fucking shit experience, and it completely blew me away.

If I heard it was great, a masterpiece, better than the original, before I saw it, I'd probably be disappointed.

It actually grew on me over time too, the more I thought about it, the better it seemed in my head.

The should have left the original 8 minutes baseline scene
It would be kino as fuck

I want a neverending movie of BladeRunner 2049

I enjoyed every second

BR2049 felt about half as long as TLJ.
Feel the exact same way. I didn’t see it until a couple weeks after it came out but I heard it was good so I was expecting it to be good, but not as great as it was. I’ve only seen a few decent movies in theaters in the last decade and this one is at the top. imo BR and BR2049 are like The Godfather I and II: complementing masterpieces

where can i find a good torrent of this?

I wish it was longer. I wanted to take in more cityscapes, see more low life, more of anything cyberpunk.

its another yank who can't sit for 2 hours without eating or shitting themselves thread

>He watches movies under three hours
never gonna make it

Does Sup Forums consider Cleopatra and The Ten Commandments kino?

unironically 20-30 minutes too long.
the super sekret resistance arc was retarded. everything Wallace was an insufferable chode wank of Jared Leto trying too hard

>he doesn't play videogames

you are trying too hard