Welcome to the Blue Lantern Corps, how hopeful are you?

Welcome to the Blue Lantern Corps, how hopeful are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzANAr1V82c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure this will be a great thread.

I'm hopeful that Wonder Woman will be a great movie. As will Justice League and Spider-Man Homecoming.

I'm also hopeful the Samurai Jack final will be great.

I'm also hopeful that OMD will one day be overturned. And that Slott will leave ASM for good.

I'm believe Gabby Rivera will turn her comic into something good.

I'm so hopeful that I believe that this is the year DC turns things around and starts making movies that puts Marvel's to shaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn I thought I had that

I think that r-rated Hellboy might have a chance at not being total shit.

Im sure whether we all achieve our dreams or not, we'll always find something to make us happy.

I still believe Super RTL will make cartoons at one point.

I hope Marvel gets their act together and tries to get new, exciting talent to come into their comics division. Instead of shit-tier webcomics artists and SJWs, get some indie comic book types and see what material they're like to try.

thats pretty damn hopeful

I believe that the children are our future.

And DnA will return to GotG.

And King's Batman will be better.

Yeah, followed by long custodial sentences

Teach them well.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!

youtube.com/watch?v=KzANAr1V82c

Oh hopeful am I? I sailed all the way around the grand line!
...Without any devil fruits.

I am so hopeful that I think all of this 'SJWS VS ALT-RIGHT' shit will die down within 10 years.

Frank miller will outlive stan lee

I'm hopeful our grandchildren wont die of starvation from massive crop failures worldwide due to global warming.

is that freddy kruger?

I believe that Sup Forums is always right

I still think Blizzard is going to fix Feral Druids next patch

yes he haunts the dreams of WHORES!

capitalism will end in our lifetime

I have a spot on my shelf reserved for Multiversity Too

I hope that Bendis will be fired and blacklisted from the entire comic book industry
I hope that Sins Past will be addressed in a future issue of ASM and incorporated into the canon to the delight of both old and new fans
I hope that the first part of Infinity Wars ends with a cut to black after Captain America picks up Mjolnir
I hope that the GLC will feature in the Justice League

I'll get laid within three months

I belive that all who read this can still do something worthwile with their lives

How hopeful am I?
HOW HOPEFUL AM I?

I go to sleep every night knowing that Jack and Ashi will BOTH survive the series finale!

That has nothing to do with hope.

I'm waiting for the new Megas XLR season trailer.

I hope that I will lead a healthy relationship with a nice young woman, that we make kids and watch good cartoons with them.

...WITHOUT thinking that they can't both go back to the past.

I hope Gundam will come to the Americas in a non bastardized manner.

Zack Snyder will be fired after JL movie

Also pick related in new season ;_;

Right this way, sorry to keep you waiting

Supes will wear the trunks full time again

I hope that the new LOSH run will not only be amazing but it will make the Legion popular again

Cartoon Network will do something big for their 25th

I'm hopeful that things will get better for my brother & his wife

I'm hopeful that HL3 will finally happen

I'm hopeful that DC's captain marvel movie will be good and we finally get an ongoing out of it

well your hope has been rewarded with subs

Hope is the belief of imminent success, and that's what powers haki.

How hopeful am I? I'm hopeful that Steven Universe will bring back Jasper as a recurring character.

I believe that Megas XLR can comback some day

I'm so hopeful that I'm going to knot a dildo that is way too big.

I am hopeful the Marvel Legacy won't be as completely terrible as Sup Forums is predicting

>I just got my first girlfriend after 50 years in the future and we're planning to kill an elemental source of evil together.

I actually hoped that bayo and vanquish gets ported to the pc
>mfw it actually happened
Now to hope for a MH5 and EO5 being translated

I believe Steven universe can still redeem itself.

Never seen Captain Planet in such anguish before.

I have hope that one day, "Sup Forums is love" can be true again. Some day.

Some day.

only one way to do that

I hope one day the mods will listen

I bet you made that shitty thread and only got that one (You), Marlelfag.

user, we're looking for hopeful not delusional

One day this board will be rid of "people" like you and we'll only have threads about things we LIKE

and then Sup Forums will be love again

they look so indistinguishable

I still have my Starcraft:Ghost pre-order.

Bernie still has a chance.

Cringy as fuck lmao. Someone actually typed this out thinking they were funny

I'm hopeful that she and I will be back together one day and I won't fuck up this time.

One day...

How hopeful am I? I thought Danganronpa 3 would be good. Even after the mind control anime was introduced.

I think the new Megaman Cartoon will still be good. That maybe the comic hiatus will end, AND Green lantern the animated series will get a third season

Half Life 3 this year baby!

It asks how hopeful are you, not how delusional.

I'm hopeful that Marvel will eventually be forced to go through major management changes by stock holders and Slott will eventually be taken off of Spider-Man.

I wake up every morning and think I might turn it around today

I'm hopeful that Secret Empire's aftermath will make me want to genuinely read Marvel for it's merits rather than for cringe humor.

I'm hopeful that no matter how well Wonder Woman does, Justice League will reinvigorate the DCEU.

I'm hopeful that Battle Chasers will be finished in my lifetime.

I still hope that someday Capcom will make a new Darkstalkers game.

I'm sure Jeremy Corbyn will become Prime Minister and that the new season of Orange is the New Black will be great.

As for Sup Forums stuff, Spectacular Spider-Man, Duckman and Green Lantern: TAS will all return in one form or another.

Im hopeful that Thanos will live up to an entire franchise's worth of hype despite said franchise having never produced a threatening villain in a decade's worth of storytelling.

You're right. They wil starve from massive crop failure because mineral fertelizer will be gone

I wake up in the morning...

I'm hopeful that Prequel will update soon

hopeful, not delusional

I'm hoping HopeCorgi becomes the newest Blue Lantern Recruit to rival Dex-starr

Well, I hoped you wouldn't ask but here we are.

I'm hopeful my mom will pass away soon, as a brain tumor has turned her into a vagetable and I wouldn't wish for anyone to exist as she does now.
I'm hopeful my dog whom my grandmother had given away behind my back because she thought I spend too much time and effort on him will be found soon.
I hope the recurring pain in my arm isn't bone cancer and that it won't need to be amputated, and that all other matching symptoms are just coincidental.
I hope there's more to life than this.

I'm so hopeful I'm still patiently waiting for more Witch Doctor comics.
Brandon Seifert said more were to come.

I hope this isn't real and is an elaborate larp.

Isn't haki willpower tho?

>EO5 being translated
10 hours later just for me to laugh at you, neVer eVer.

There's hope, and then there's naive foolishness...

Someone will reboot a new horse cartoon and it will be good.

Someone will sue Mike Vogel for sabotaging an entire franchise.

Traditional animation will make a comeback in the mainstream western movie industry

Also that Disney and Pixar don't fall but will no longer have monopoly over the animation industry and that there will be a wider range of big name animation studios. Causing more diversity in animated movies making them no longer strictly comedies and for kids/families
(Yes I know there are non-comedy and adult animated films I just mean in mainstream cinemas)

I hope an asteroid the size of Texas crashes into the Earth without any interference from Bruce Willis and kills everyone.